slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

Model breaks down in tears as she is sentenced to eight years in prison in Pakistan

Model breaks down in tears as she is sentenced to eight years in prison in Pakistan for trying to smuggle £1million of heroin into Ireland

• Tereza Hluskova wept after she was handed sentence in Pakistani city of Lahore
    • Court said the Czech model was arrested in possession of 19lbs of heroin in 2018
    • Stopped at Lahore airport 'from where she was heading to Ireland via Dubai'

A model broke down in tears today as she was sentenced to eight years in prison in Pakistan for trying to smuggle £1million of heroin into Ireland.
    Tereza Hluskova wept after she was handed the sentence in the eastern city of Lahore, the capital of Punjab province.
    The court said the 22-year-old Czech model was arrested in possession of 19 lbs (8.5kg) of heroin in January 2018 at the Lahore airport. From there, she was heading to Ireland via Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the court said.
    Since her arrest, Hluskova has told investigators that she came to Pakistan to work as a model but that someone put narcotics into her luggage.
    Her lawyer, Sardar Asghar Dogar, says she will appeal. Miss Hluskova was convicted during a court appearance last week.

Her sentence also includes an $800 (£600) fine.
    Previous reports said Miss Hluskova was stopped with a haul of the Class A drug stashed in statues in her luggage.
    The story gained attention when Miss Hluskova was captured smiling and posing for photos with Pakistani investigators after she was arrested at the airport.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Ireland.html

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11872

Wow. Crazy heroin is worth more than gold per kg.

"Her sentence also includes an $800 (£600) fine."..............nothing like a little salt on the wound.

And how is this a 22 year old Czech model:

I was expecting more.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No sympathy for H pushers

She can rot

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Wow. Crazy heroin is worth more than gold per kg.

"Her sentence also includes an $800 (£600) fine."..............nothing like a little salt on the wound.

And how is this a 22 year old Czech model:

I was expecting more.
    giving meaning to the phrase "older, banged up model with high mileage"....

you have to remember that many eastern euro-hos get an early start on giving up that cinnamon ring, usually to older male relatives beginning at the ages of 8-9, translating into having the vag/bunghole of a thirty-five to thirty-nine year old wholesome American brunette ho's wares......

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

None of us know the real story behind this... she claims it was stashed in her bags without her knowledge but I doubt that. But she is/was young and impressionable for sure. I'm sure it was not her idea or plan... somebody coerced her to do this. I do feel sorry for her. I would think it is not so likely she makes it out of this sentence alive.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    None of us know the real story behind this... she claims it was stashed in her bags without her knowledge but I doubt that. But she is/was young and impressionable for sure. I'm sure it was not her idea or plan... somebody coerced her to do this. I do feel sorry for her. I would think it is not so likely she makes it out of this sentence alive.
    Cocaine or marijuana yeah maybe some empathy

it was heroin though. She can eat a bullet

Auto Donk

trust me, native czechs are tough.... if she can make it through her teen years and the constant stretching of her cinnamon ring due to have two brothers and an uncle parked in her back door six hours per day -- often all at the same time--, she can handle a few horned up prison gaurds and any lesbos wanting to own her in the joint......

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

damn tough crowd

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    like the one with the coke can shoved up her ass..... very elastic cinnamon ring...........

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3593

Why would she be in a hell hole like Pakistan in the first place.