Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Feel the Racism with your hands, steal the racism while you can....COOOOONNNMAAANNNN!

liberals and democrats of virginia did a great job last election, and despite always calling republicans racists, the dumbasses elected a guy known among his medical school and undergraduate friends as COONMAN!!!!!!!!

and to top that off, he advocated killing babies after their born if the mom and doctor agree to snuff the child.....

here's Coonman:

you know you're having a bad day in politics when your press secretary is asking you "are you the guy in black face, or the guy in the KKK hood?"

"ALL HIS FRIENDS AIN'T BLACK, BROWN OR RED..... COOOOOONNNNN MMMMMAAAAANNNNNNN!

HERE coon man denies knowing why his buds call him "Coon Man", or why he signed their yearbooks "coon man"......

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...an-in-college/
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-03-19 at 12:03 PM.

Auto Donk

oh shit....

call me "Saloon Man"....

mods, didn't realize I was in pt, ship Coon MAN TO THE SALOON PLEASE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is buried
    Has to resign

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

"Anyone here ever try and get shoe polish off your face? It's a lot of work!

Anyhoo ... I just remembered that's not me in that picture. Don't know who it is or how it got on my yearbook page. Final answer!"

Except pants don't lie.

Particularly those of the plaid variety.

Auto Donk

we have a winner!!!!!

ive been enjoying the superbowl win and gettting hammered.... has this fukstick resigned yet?????

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The SWJ's are after Mary Poppins now.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The SWJ's are after Mary Poppins now.
    i think those are dick van dykes pants.... wasn't he in one of those idiotic movies?

mary poppins? chitty chitty suck my dik bang?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Oh I get it....its a spoonman parody

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i think those are dick van dykes pants.... wasn't he in one of those idiotic movies?

mary poppins? chitty chitty suck my dik bang?
    Something over putting soot on faces or some shit. It was from Mary Poppins. I think DDV was a chimney sweep.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Oh I get it....its a spoonman parody

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    mike judge is about my age, and has my sense of humor.... i love those old b and b vids.....

"impotence" by far my favorite.....

my wife got tired of me singing' "ccoooonnnn mannnnn" to the spoon man tune by noon today......

for some reason, I just think this shit is way too funny...........

cooooonnnnn maannnnnn, none of his friends are brown black or red......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

Can't hold grown adults responsible for their teenage or college silly stupid acts of 20 or 30 years earlier.. That's just silly... I hate this new standard. People can change and do.

We've all done stupid things in high school and college.. I know I have.. I never painted my face black or wore a KKK suit that's for sure but I did do stupid things..

I think every professional and politician should be fired then if we keep to these standards. Everyone has skeletons in their closets from years past in high school and college.

Just saying.

Auto Donk

med school is pretty much adulthood.....

but I think it's probably not too far from the truth to say that the majority of frat boys across the southeastern united states probably wore black face to a racially themed kegger or mixer or two.....

just like the duke lacrosse team, although they didn't rape that ho, they did yell shit at her like "tell your great grand pappy thank you for pickin' the cotton that went into making my [ralph lauren] polo shirt" and other racially charged taunts.

even at a&m I remember bangin' some sorority chick that had just come from a "little black sambo" party put on by some gay ass frat..... and those idiots were all in black face

jib, i agree with you, but qualify that with once the dems took off the gloves with kavvy, now this guy is raw meat to be devoured.....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i FEEL the racism while fukking a mixed girl lots

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i FEEL the racism while fukking a mixed girl lots
    i never did.... black, hispanic, one or two asians, always just appreciated the sexy individuals that they were.... whether dark mocha or yellowbone, my sistas all had game by the truckload, as did my mexi-babes... race never bothered me and didn''t seem to be an issue with any of them.

had three black babes and two latinas, a spaniard and an aussie, nad 5-6 white babes in my stable when I curbed them all for my wife

last four booty calls after my wife and I went exclusive that I had to turn down were from two black chicks, a mexi babe, and a sole white chick....

just love, ie, loved women, and variety, both physically and personality wise

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

So a white kid or white person can never dress up as a famous black man on Halloween.. If you do it's racist..

A black man can paint his face white and dress up as a white celebrity and it's no problem.. Not racist at all..

Ok got it!!!

Don't even think of dressing your white kid up as the Black Panther on Halloween or a costume party.. It's RACIST!!!

Auto Donk

fuk, i was going to dump my "Fister Roberto" costume for this one next Halloween, but now I'm not so sure: