reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Probably because he doesn’t give a shit about racists
    blacks are by far, not even close, a trillion to one, the most racist pieces of shit on earth

but it's ok, cause youre black and placated

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Blacks are prejudice, racism has the element of power and they have none.

If you were black, you’d be prejudice as well. This whole country was set up by slave owning whites for slave owning whites. What we have today is just a less racist version, but still its a country set up for the white man to succeed and the black man to fail. Changes take fime and progress is slow. Its being made but takes time.

Again, you have the perspective of a white man so of course you feel the way you do

reigle9

no i wouldnt, id be the same person that i am now...being black isn't a crutch

i'd know that the world was way different 150 years ago and that plays absolutely 0 into my life, unless im a fukkin loser and want free stuff

you're not black, you're just a fukkin loser leftist

The Kraken

You act like what happened 150 years ago is history and has no bearing on where we’re at as a nation today, and you’re wrong. It was until 50 years ago that blacks had real rights in this country. The last 50 years is all they’ve had to work with, and even then they’ve been battling uphill the entire way.

You would absolutely see the world differently if you were black, as would I. To think you wouldn’t speaks to your ignorance, not mine.

reigle9

read the first line

i dont act like it, that's just how it is

you are delusional, i could write a fuckin novel right now, but it would be pointless

you're a loser, have a loser mentality, skin color hass 0 dikk to do with it, that's just who you are

i would love to have a rational convo with you, but it's just not possible

The Kraken

It would be pointless because Im not buying your bullshit. You’ve bought into your own delusions.

How could you be the same dude if you were black? Your whole life would be different. You are simply the sum of your experiences and they would all be different if you were black. You’re being short-sighted because you don’t want to admit there is a huge advantage to being white in America. Thats what this comes down to, ego.

Whites never want to admit we have it better and easier because in your eyes, you don’t have it better or easier. Your life hasn’t been easy and you fought to get what you have. If you were black, you wouldn’t be where you are today, you would have less, would be discriminated against more and would become bitter against white America for not recognizing how good they have it and that it came at your expense.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It would be pointless because Im not buying your bullshit. You’ve bought into your own delusions.

How could you be the same dude if you were black? Your whole life would be different. You are simply the sum of your experiences and they would all be different if you were black. You’re being short-sighted because you don’t want to admit there is a huge advantage to being white in America. Thats what this comes down to, ego.

Whites never want to admit we have it better and easier because in your eyes, you don’t have it better or easier. Your life hasn’t been easy and you fought to get what you have. If you were black, you wouldn’t be where you are today, you would have less, would be discriminated against more and would become bitter against white America for not recognizing how good they have it and that it came at your expense.
    You’re leftist bs has grown tiresome. Like reigle said, we could write a page long post brutally eviscerating ur libtarded idiocy, but we know from experience it would do no good and probably just embolden ur lunatic positions.

Now go clean a bedpan in that hospital which is in that city u carefully chose where there r as few blacks as possible mr. race hero

The Kraken

You can’t write shit or you would’ve. You’ve both wrote enough BS in this thread now that a simple page long evisceration would’ve ended it but you have nothing. You know it and I know it.

reigle9

first line and im done

the cops said he's a delusional \*\*\*\*\*\* already, next

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You can’t write shit or you would’ve. You’ve both wrote enough BS in this thread now that a simple page long evisceration would’ve ended it but you have nothing. You know it and I know it.
    It's been said 1000 times but you libtards continue your charade

Ok here's two simple points that you and you're ilk never have and never will have an answer for yet you will keep on chugging along on the libtard delusion train

-Blacks across the world in their home countries where they are in control with little to no white or other non black race interference suffer the same problems they do in the USA, and actually blacks living as minorities in western non black majority countries are doing better. Simple logic says then it isn't whites keeping them down.

-Other minorities in the USA who faced the same or greater levels of hostility and racism have not only survived but thrived here. Simple logic says it isn't racism keeping them down.

You have no answers for these two simple facts but will surely come up with some lies, insults, and whatever else you have to.

reigle9

penetrate reality #'s

i just like to know that i'e ****** way more black girls than the 1 this cuck has, and no doubt married

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You act like what happened 150 years ago is history and has no bearing on where we’re at as a nation today, and you’re wrong. It was until 50 years ago that blacks had real rights in this country. The last 50 years is all they’ve had to work with, and even then they’ve been battling uphill the entire way.

You would absolutely see the world differently if you were black, as would I. To think you wouldn’t speaks to your ignorance, not mine.

lol this is nonsense

reminds me of something I randomly saw on TV many years ago. Pretty sure it was the DL hughley show. I was flipping through and he was having a moment with his son on the show and said "black people have to work twice as hard to get half as far"

I started laughing and kept flipping channels but was thinking about what I just heard. Not only is that complete horseshit, just ask sotomayor for example, but it is that kind of mentality and bad parenting that holds black people back.

I'm helping someone get into an MBA school. It is penetrating horseshit the amount of programs they have to push minorities forward. All the big programs have internal quotas they are trying to meet which means actual deserving students get left out because they are white.

And then you have clowns like kraken, a white person, who is supporting actual racism while bitching about it lol

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol exec producer of Empire says he believes smollett. Guy is a penetrating clown

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It's a shame that black people are such racist people. They have every opportunity available to them in this country yet all they do is bash white people. This black on white racism needs to end.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol exec producer of Empire says he believes smollett. Guy is a penetrating clown
    Seen an interview earlier today and the asked some guy what kind of punishment Smollet could face, and he mentioned that if Smollet and his friends were behind sending the letter that Smollett could get in more trouble for that than the fake beating.

Smollet also picked the spot where the attack too place becasue he thought that it WAS going to get captured on video, but the camera was actually facing the opposite direction.

reigle9

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this whole situation is SAD

media creates this, media gets more viewers because of it, media profits from sponsors/commercials

time for this bs to stop

needs to come a day where i turn on the news and they only report good things

fukkin scam artists are the news organizations

Kermit

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    this whole situation is SAD

media creates this, media gets more viewers because of it, media profits from sponsors/commercials

time for this bs to stop

needs to come a day where i turn on the news and they only report good things

fukkin scam artists are the news organizations
    trump is trying

i doubt it ever happens in our lifetime

reigle9

that story went from some badass fighting a tiger to killing a 40lb kitten

that guy is def a gay guy

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

reigle9

ha fukk

Kermit

Well, he is getting linked to the threatening letter that was sent to the Fox offices which is a Federal crime.

This dumbfukk is going down hard.

reigle9

lol

amazing

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope he gets the max sentence, we need to set an example with this frauds

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

@HodgeTwins

We were walking home from McDonald’s when 2 transgenders jumped from behind bushes shouting “This liberal country” they women now but they beat the hell out of us with 12 inch black dildos & then gave us facials by squirting astroglide lubricant in our faces but our Big Macs R ok

reigle9

only thing i remember from yesterday is leaving you a woi voicemail lolol

and i only remember that cause i woke up to telling someone else about it

Kermit

Smollett's family is blaming this on the media.

Funny enough, they didn't have a problem when the story first broke and the media made it national headlines.

"This is the media, the irresponsible media," the posting said. "It will make the criminal look like he's the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal."

reigle9

losers lose

unreal this is even allowed to place in society, they all need to be gassed

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    @HodgeTwins

We were walking home from McDonald’s when 2 transgenders jumped from behind bushes shouting “This liberal country” they women now but they beat the hell out of us with 12 inch black dildos & then gave us facials by squirting astroglide lubricant in our faces but our Big Macs R ok

I'd have rubbed one out if the trannies were hot...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, he is getting linked to the threatening letter that was sent to the Fox offices which is a Federal crime.

This dumbfukk is going down hard.
    Oh boy.

Kermit

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

First 1234 Last