Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

told my wife, one primary goal this weekend......

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Top 10 song of ALL TIMES.

Auto Donk

the green acres rhythm with "in some pussy is the place to be, always fukkin' is the life for me" often entered my head when I was single....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7316

You know, donk secretly has a heart of gold. All this talk of grab a handful of sack, and hate loads, and all the rest, but then I go to renew my pro with angelman, and I see this message posted

"Auto Donk 9/25/2019 $100.00 Keep up the great work!!!"

Good for you donk.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24916

Auto Donk

I talk a lot of noise, and consider sbr forums to largely be a locker room where we all say things we wouldn't say in front of the ladies.....

thanks for the kind words, and my sons and the ladies I have loved in my life know you to be accurate.....

having said all that, there really isn't that much wrong with telling your babe, "grab my bills, squeeze em, milk that load out of me".....

ask my wife at the next bash..... in the heat of the moment, you can say pretty much anything with a lover you trust.....

sometimes it's love making, sometimes it's raunchy straight up fukkin'..... with your babe, in true love, you should be able to do both.....

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the green acres rhythm with "in some pussy is the place to be, always fukkin' is the life for me" often entered my head when I was single....
    Gimme that nutt and nobody move

Automobile good too

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I talk a lot of noise, and consider sbr forums to largely be a locker room where we all say things we wouldn't say in front of the ladies.....

thanks for the kind words, and my sons and the ladies I have loved in my life know you to be accurate.....

having said all that, there really isn't that much wrong with telling your babe, "grab my bills, squeeze em, milk that load out of me".....

ask my wife at the next bash..... in the heat of the moment, you can say pretty much anything with a lover you trust.....

sometimes it's love making, sometimes it's raunchy straight up fukkin'..... with your babe, in true love, you should be able to do both.....
    Thanks for the reminder of the good life. 😭Back to being a degenerate gambler for now.
    Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk