eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Optional is the ONLY mod to give me infractions, he is bias and should be removed

As stated. Shari, Drew, spider, etc they have seen my posts. They know my posts bring fellow posters together in hatred. We’ve seen posters who dislike one another admit each other are okay lads since they both despise me. The angry mob with pitchforks against me helps create brotherly love among SBR posters. The admins see the value.

Optional, with this account and my previous one is THE ONLY MOD to ever give me infractions. He gave me another one tonight for the absolute stupidest shit. None of the admins have given me an infraction. None of the other mods have either.

Remove this arrogant, know-it-all. Me and him are very similar in personality, both arrogant and think they know shit, difference is this guy was given power by someone. Check this guy, remove his ban hammers and demote him to the contest grader and give spider more credit instead.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 06-19-19 at 03:27 AM.

eaglesfan371

And watch, he’s going to continue censorship and give an infraction with this post when I have a VALID point.

If I’m breaking the rules so much, why is he the ONLY mod to ever give me an infraction. It is clear bias on his part due to his hatred of me.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

get rid of this broke ass. I tried to tell him. Now this? I am going to crush this fuk by myself now

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    get rid of this broke ass. I tried to tell him. Now this? I am going to crush this fuk by myself now
    Broke penetrate and you claiming $23 an hour is a worthwhile job? No. On my own in past 5 months I’ve made more than that. My savings/investment account total is five figures in it as well.

eaglesfan371

Optional someone said you’re a truly nice guy in person an would give a shirt off your back.

I’ll give you the shirt off my back so that we can go at it in the SBR boxing ring next event. Mark my word, this match will happen. Ban me, go ahead, I’ll still be there. Ready.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Whatever you do Eagles.... don't piss off Shari

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

If you just cool it in the S&I forum with the personal attacks you would never hear from me Eagles.

And it's not special treatment. Do you see anyone else in there acting like you do?

The first few times I tried to explain but you don't stop.

I don't want to give you infractions. Makes me feel bad too.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i am surprise he didn't give you one for your bad English. Opti is cool unless he is at the poker table. He is an outright prick there.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Great work optimal. Since this lying clown can’t keep his word what can we do bout a perma-ban?

All the mods are incredibly fair from my experience, you just a total waste of air.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Did eagles just admit to multi accounting? Ban.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Opti should be promoted for this, not fired!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Bash Fight Odds

Opti -600

Eagles +475

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    And watch, he’s going to continue censorship and give an infraction with this post when I have a VALID point.

If I’m breaking the rules so much, why is he the ONLY mod to ever give me an infraction. It is clear bias on his part due to his hatred of me.
    3k+ posts in 5 months is absurd, you talk too much.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

This eagleshit fuk head whining like a little bitch over infractions and claiming Opti is the only one handing them out, when Shari has banned his dumb fuk ass a couple of times already!

Newsflash, thread whore loser, being banished is a top of the line infraction. Consider yourself lucky that Opti tolerates your little cry baby bitch ass. You should be kicked to the fuk’in curb permanently.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

jammer in fine form this morning

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Opti dropping the hammer I see! Need a mod with balls up in this beast, Opti on it!! There must be law and order ..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Why does this guy think he does the Forum good by trying to fight everyone? He really needs attention that bad?

Can't even trust what the guy writes about posters, guy just makes shit up. He doesn't even know himself, claims to be arrogant.

He's not arrogant at all, just a seems like a dumbass, wish he would at least try to prove everyone wrong, but it's just another day of attention whoring.

Make a bet guy, see if you can do that.

Mods, delete thread, help this character out a little with how to behave online, he's obviously struggling and it's tough to watch.

Those of us who have been nice to him just find he wants to fight us too.

Can anyone help this guy, or is it hopeless?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Yeah, he doesn't even get it when we're nice to him, doesn't get it at all.

Once again getting off on thinking posters hate him, but doesn't get that posters just see him for being a dumbass.

Eagles, make a bet, gamble, do something relevant to SBR, or not, in the end you don't know how to behave socially and don't seem to want to try.

It only works being an internet tough guy if you actually are tough or have balls, and threads like this show you failing on both fronts.

Once again, good luck to you Eagles.

And Good Bye.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    jammer in fine form this morning
    Mike always brings the heat! If he post anything but funny rants at mostly deserving ppl I never see it!! lol

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

the poster that lives closest to OP has an obligation to find him and have a word
    any self respecting PRO should not need to be told this