brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

remember; to shut dante up ask him what degree he has or which president he supports

very simple to send the coward running

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

How about you do work while at work?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    How about you do work while at work?
    already did, made 10% before market even opened. It would take you 2 years to get a 10% return and that is if you had a lot of luck.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

not very long ago I casually mentioned one of my degrees. And since he reads every word I write he certainly saw it. so another LIE. In fact if memory holds this was less than a week ago when I mentioned that part of my education. He saw it. He is lying AGAIN.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    not very long ago I casually mentioned one of my degrees. And since he reads every word I write he certainly saw it. so another LIE. In fact if memory holds this was less than a week ago when I mentioned that part of my education. He saw it. He is lying AGAIN.
    liar but that is what he does.

did he answer the question? No but he took time to lie... trends.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

a partial quote of the idiots thread title is to ask me...which president I support. this fckin idiots level of stupidity is so great he cannot compose sentences that make sense. now tell me what does...which president I support mean? I haven't a clue. To my knowledge the USA has only one president? Is that correct? So which president do I support, does that mean in the past? Does that mean today? And how can you support a president in the past, most of them are dead and my support is irrelevant. The guy composes like an idiot.

Do you think he takes the time to think about what he is writing about? Nope? Why? Because as we all realize he is an idiot? A complete and finished idiot? I often wonder who is dumber Dwightie or Brooks. I spend some real time on this? It is so very very close. I believe if I actually read all the shit this idiot prints I would vote for Brooks (as most of you know I have him on ignore) naturally I get to see his crap when he makes these ridiculous threads or when one of you guys/gals quote him. But yep, I think it is Brooks. Now Dwightie he is the king of liars that is for sure, brooks lies and lies constantly but I still believe Dwightie is the king of liars. And this stupid king can change at any time it is fluid like conclusion.

Carry on brooks.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Typical spin job. A poster got his ass one day when brooksy said he had a science degree. The poster said there is
    no such thing. Brooksy stumbling said, a STEM degree. I call bullshit.

In his almost 30k posts with science that deals in climate change, not once did he hypothesis any science, pro or
    con to climate change. Espouses nothing related to technology or engineering. His mathematical equations are
    2+2 =4 and calls others liars?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Typical spin job. A poster got his ass one day when brooksy said he had a science degree. The poster said there is

In his almost 30k posts with science that deals in climate change, not once did he hypothesis any science, pro or
    con to climate change. Espouses nothing related to technology or engineering. His mathematical equations are

K, I admire your ability to spot BS. A lot of it comes with age and maturity. We have witnessed BS all our lives and when it appears we are able to expose it. Dwightie and Brooks they don't understand this fact. They believe they can pull the same BS they have done their entire life. Nope, not so much here guys.

Of course he has no education, he might not have a HS diploma. But then again if he lived in one of those southern asshole states a HS diploma means very little.

So he went from science degree to a STEM degree. lol His composition skills tell us all we need to know about brooks, he has a degree like DT has a degree.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18938

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    very simple to send the coward running
    How fuking stupid can you be? Why even start a thread like this?

Just shows what a vindictive little bitch you are. WTF is wrong with you?

brooks85

a partial quote of the idiots thread title is to ask me...which president I support. this fckin idiots level of stupidity is so great he cannot compose sentences that make sense. now tell me what does...which president I support mean? I haven't a clue. To my knowledge the USA has only one president? Is that correct? So which president do I support, does that mean in the past? Does that mean today? And how can you support a president in the past, most of them are dead and my support is irrelevant. The guy composes like an idiot.

Do you think he takes the time to think about what he is writing about? Nope? Why? Because as we all realize he is an idiot? A complete and finished idiot? I often wonder who is dumber Dwightie or Brooks. I spend some real time on this? It is so very very close. I believe if I actually read all the shit this idiot prints I would vote for Brooks (as most of you know I have him on ignore) naturally I get to see his crap when he makes these ridiculous threads or when one of you guys/gals quote him. But yep, I think it is Brooks. Now Dwightie he is the king of liars that is for sure, brooks lies and lies constantly but I still believe Dwightie is the king of liars. And this stupid king can change at any time it is fluid like conclusion.

Carry on brooks.
    lying sack of rkelly, he has been asked the quesiton 1000 times and knows exactly what I mean. Notice nowhere in that garbage post is answer. Trends that can not be denied.

khicks26

Maximum punk ass bitch.

brooks85

lol this never happened and I do have a science degree haha that poster got embarrassed and stopped posting in fact. Rkelly making up his own lies as usual.

lol rkelly still too dumb to realize he is insulting khicks every time he does this which is why I always did it... haha

brooks85

dante, rkelly and khicks... lol trends that no one can deny. There is a reason you liars only have each other.

khicks26

Brooks Trend, be a vindictive little bitch that never grew up.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Brooks Trend, be a vindictive little bitch that never grew up.
    khicks trend, be a lying sack of rkelly who thinks and posts like a child.

there is a reason you would never show your post history to anyone while I would have no problem whatsoever.

khicks26

khicks trend, be a lying sack of rkelly who thinks and posts like a child.

there is a reason you would never show your post history to anyone while I would have no problem whatsoever.
    This post reads like its from a child. SAD BABY

brooks85

lol the desperation in this non-response to my the fact;

also, notice how you said "sad baby," always copying me... trends

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

How fuking stupid can you be? Why even start a thread like this?

Just shows what a vindictive little bitch you are. WTF is wrong with you?

what annoys brooks to no end is I have the ability to ridicule him without even reading his crap. not that hard really he is an idiot. I actually should be ashamed to take advantage of a special needs person. But...well sorry!

brooks85

what annoys brooks to no end is I have the ability to ridicule him without even reading his crap. not that hard really he is an idiot. I actually should be ashamed to take advantage of a special needs person. But...well sorry!
    yeah, it's been terribly annoying embarrassing dante to point where he had a meltdown yesterday haha... so annoying lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

yes, this is how brooks composes. just imagine if he didn't have a spell/grammar check. you should have read his crap before. omg, no lies every other post was unreadable, made absolutely no sense. And I, like the good friend I am, exposed most of them. Seriously, if you would have witnessed the shit he composed pre check you would have simply been amazed that any living person could be that stupid.

of course Dwightie was only a tiny bit better. he has come a long way when it comes to composing but you need to be careful because he has a great propensity to rob crap and call it his own. when he does I ask him hey dwightie is this yours. guess what, never answers. swear to god that is true, he never answers.

brooks85

yes, this is how brooks composes. just imagine if he didn't have a spell/grammar check. you should have read his crap before. omg, no lies every other post was unreadable, made absolutely no sense. And I, like the good friend I am, exposed most of them. Seriously, if you would have witnessed the shit he composed pre check you would have simply been amazed that any living person could be that stupid.

of course Dwightie was only a tiny bit better. he has come a long way when it comes to composing but you need to be careful because he has a great propensity to rob crap and call it his own. when he does I ask him hey dwightie is this yours. guess what, never answers. swear to god that is true, he never answers.
    ^hilarious desperation from the idiot who struggles reading a sentence with more than 1 comma in it and doesn't know the meaning of basic words like "petulant."

see khicks, only other liars back you up.

khicks26

WOW Brooks they moved your stupid thread out of politics forum. SAD BABY.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

POOR BROOKS, he gets no respect, no even from SBR. you gotta have just a tiny bit of pity for the guy. really he is one sad sack. lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as far as presidentes go, i always had a soft spot for this guy:

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as far as presidentes go, i always had a soft spot for this guy:

lol

see AD no matter what if you are debating with an honorable and reasonable person if you dig deep enough you can always find common ground.

brooks85

is that supposed to matter to me?... lol hilarious you try to find victories in the most meaningless things. The fact is I got under dante's skin, he reported it and I won again. Just as I planned. Trends khicks.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

Mabye because it's a GAMBLING forum. Just saying...

brooks85

keep running forrest

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If you want to shut brooks’ mouth tell him to follow the career’s of his mom, dad and sister and he will shove a dick in his mouth.

brooks85

^lol you know it's a victory for me when this salty idiot post

Notice the trends about grit's post history; low IQ post after low IQ post.

I'll be vegas in March you coward. Name the place and I'll turn you into a viral star.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

^lol you know it's a victory for me when this salty idiot post

Notice the trends about grit's post history; low IQ post after low IQ post.

I'll be vegas in March you coward. Name the place and I'll turn you into a viral star.
    I’m sure you will be staying at one of the Budgets or Siegel’s. Let me know which one and after I smack the shit out of you I will have a 400lb Samoan gang banger fresh out of prison ass rape you.

-10000 you are far to big a sissy to show your face. No shame in it brooks. You come from a shallow gene pool filled with generations of men that are fags.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I’m sure you will be staying at one of the Budgets or Siegel’s. Let me know which one and after I smack the shit out of you I will have a 400lb Samoan gang banger fresh out of prison ass rape you.

-10000 you are far to big a sissy to show your face. No shame in it brooks. You come from a shallow gene pool filled with generations of men that are fags.
    I'll be arriving march 10th so start working on your excuses now

going to be fun turning you into pretzel. Well, it wont because you're coward and you won't show but you get the idea.