Betpoints: 100

who's going to see white boy rick movie

looks pretty good

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

big business finally got his own movie
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave phinfan27615 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave phinfan27615 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Kid was a snitch. Fuk him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

All about rotten tomatoes ratings.. If over 85 percent approval ratings I'm in... If not I'm out.. Just that simple...

Nothing I hate more then watching a shiiity movie and wasting 2 hours of my life..

Just checked RT now.. The verdict is in - I'm out.. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/white_boy_rick/

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

I'm offended by the title. Who do I sue? Oh, sorry. For a minute there I went into snowflake mode.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All about rotten tomatoes ratings.. If over 85 percent approval ratings I'm in... If not I'm out.. Just that simple...

Nothing I hate more then watching a shiiity movie and wasting 2 hours of my life..

Just checked RT now.. The verdict is in - I'm out.. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/white_boy_rick/
    doees that mean u went to go see the chick flick movie crazy rich asians with a 93 rotten tomatoes score, it has to be good right cuz other people like it

phinfan27615

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Kid was a snitch. Fuk him.
    So was frank lucas, and he was actually a low level rat not some top tog like the movie portrayed. All drug dealer movies end with the guy snitching or getting snitched on by a close friend

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LOL this is just so typical of a pussy like you JLABIA. Have to rely on someone else to think for you. No surprise that you would be a brainwashed Trump supporter.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LOL this is just so typical of a pussy like you JLABIA. Have to rely on someone else to think for you. No surprise that you would be a brainwashed Trump supporter.
    shocking...noone has the exact same tastes.

very strange jibby, I do look at reviews but take them with a grain of salt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just about every movie rated at around 90% or higher on rotten tomatoes turns out be a great movie.. Sorry you people don't agree with this check system of mine.. Have fun watching crap movies...

It's a solid rating review site.. Is what it is.. It's all about Rotten Tomatoes for me..

jayfly

Just about every movie rated at around 90% or higher on rotten tomatoes turns out be a great movie.. Sorry you people don't agree with this check system of mine.. Have fun watching crap movies...

It's a solid rating review site.. Is what it is.. It's all about Rotten Tomatoes for me..
    So reading between the lines what JLABIA actually said is "I am too much of a limp dick to think on my own so I follow others blindly"

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    So was frank lucas, and he was actually a low level rat not some top tog like the movie portrayed. All drug dealer movies end with the guy snitching or getting snitched on by a close friend
    FBI shouldnt have used the kid in the first place,thats on them guys.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9071

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    doees that mean u went to go see the chick flick movie crazy rich asians with a 93 rotten tomatoes score, it has to be good right cuz other people like it
    It was good! (Overrated though). Solid movie...would give it an 75-80%.

packerd_00

You didnt use that same formula with Siskel and Ebert I hope.Those clowns had shit taste in films.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-14-18 at 02:18 PM.

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

I will watch since its based on a true story - love these type of movies.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So reading between the lines what JLABIA actually said is "I am too much of a limp dick to think on my own so I follow others blindly"

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

LETS HUSTLE BIG supposedly kid rock tried to get him out he was the reason for the crack epidimic in detroit

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Good movie, a better documentary that got into the corruption a lot more on Amazon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You didnt use that same formula with Siskel and Ebert I hope.Those clowns had shit taste in films.
    No never got into Seskel and Ebert, just Rotten Tomatoes and started that maybe 5 years ago.. Hasn't let me down..

This movie got 60 percent approval ratings on RT.. It's probably gonna be an ok movie since it's based on a true story and you got a star actor in it..

I'm sure it's not gonna be a great movie or a horrible movie either.. Probably just OK...

5918mike

You should see Rounders, low rating but still good, great movie.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not funny fat boy..

It's like buying a car, you read reviews and then buy based on those reviews and if you don't you probably will end up with a lemon.. Movies no different...

Take note, school is in session....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    You should see Rounders, low rating but still good, great movie.
    It got almost 90 percent by the Audience.. What are you talking about?

Solid movie but gambling specific... https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1083659_rounders?

5918mike

It got almost 90 percent by the Audience.. What are you talking about?

Solid movie but gambling specific... https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1083659_rounders?
    Looked at the tomatometer.

jayfly

Not funny fat boy..

It's like buying a car, you read reviews and then buy based on those reviews and if you don't you probably will end up with a lemon.. Movies no different...

Take note, school is in session....
    LMAO at this idiot comparing going to a movie to buying a car.

packerd_00

No never got into Seskel and Ebert, just Rotten Tomatoes and started that maybe 5 years ago.. Hasn't let me down..

This movie got 60 percent approval ratings on RT.. It's probably gonna be an ok movie since it's based on a true story and you got a star actor in it..

I'm sure it's not gonna be a great movie or a horrible movie either.. Probably just OK...
    Havent come across a really good movie in quite a few years,not one that id watch more then once.The classics never die mate.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Havent come across a really good movie in quite a few years,not one that id watch more then once.The classics never die mate.
    i agree, quality movies are few to be found, it's like they can't come up with any new ideas just have to remake old films , i'm going to see the movie this afternoon tixs are only 6 dollars and they have leather seats , the cinebistro i went before tickets are crazy 15.50 for matinee 17.66 for evening

phinfan27615

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i agree, quality movies are few to be found, it's like they can't come up with any new ideas just have to remake old films , i'm going to see the movie this afternoon tixs are only 6 dollars and they have leather seats , the cinebistro i went before tickets are crazy 15.50 for matinee 17.66 for evening
    I love those new style theaters where they have all the nice stuff. One near me does $6 tickets on tuesdays (normally they are like $15) and they have big individual leather seats w recliners and individual assigned seats and cupholders

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Just watched the trailer. I don't like it...quick check on imdb confirms it. 567 votes in and average 6.8 rating. As more votes will come in this rating will drop lower...knowing the first voters had a genuine interest for the movie etc.

The Shawshank Redemption has a 9,3/10 rating after 1.994.620 votes to point out the contrast.

I agree with jibbby's methods. Though I think he forgot to say that not every high rated movie is a good one. It's still personal taste...these consensus rating sites are good tools to help start finding good movies.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4537896/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Great movies that blow your hair back only come around once every few years..I agree..

Movies like Avatar, Matrix, A few good men, Black Hawk Down, Goodfellas, Shawshank Redemption, etc.. are real treats... Probably get one of those every 5 years on average..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Just watched the trailer. I don't like it...quick check on imdb confirms it. 567 votes in and average 6.8 rating. As more votes will come in this rating will drop lower...knowing the first voters had a genuine interest for the movie etc.

The Shawshank Redemption has a 9,3/10 rating after 1.994.620 votes to point out the contrast.

I agree with jibbby's methods. Though I think he forgot to say that not every high rated movie is a good one. It's still personal taste...these consensus rating sites are good tools to help start finding good movies.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4537896/
    the shawshank is a great movie but it bombed in the movie theaters when it came out, didn't take off til it was released on video , people should make up their own minds if a movie is good dont' need to let others decide for u

Budget: $25 million
    Box Office: $16 million
    Despite very positive critical response and Academy Award recognition in 1994, The Shawshank Redemption failed to find an audience in theaters. The general public started to notice The Shawshank Redemption when Warner Bros. released it on VHS the following year, and it quickly became one of the top video rentals across the country. In 1997, the cable network TNT bought the rights to air it, and this helped the film find a larger audience with frequent and repeated airings. The Shawshank Redemption is currently on the American Film Institute's best 100 movies of the past 100 years and is the #1 film on IMDb.com's Top 250 list.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

JIBBBY doesn't have a date.

Just leave the poor guy alone.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you check imdb for movie ratings you're a sheep , go watch mindless garbage and stop trying to have an opinion

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    JIBBBY doesn't have a date.

Just leave the poor guy alone.
    No dates tonight.. Home alone like Stallone... I'm tired and kicking. .. Enjoying the peace time tonight to be honest.. I welcome it..

Don't have to leave me alone.. I welcome the chit chat on SBR even when I get bashed.. All good my friend..

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Jibby, I once thought I was a fan of yours......but hearing your nonsense about RT making your decision is really pathetic.

Movie critics are flaming idiots--they don't have the balls to pan any movie that is made by a minority of features anyone who's gay.

Critics are school fish. Most don't even write their reviews until they know what other critics are saying.

They suck!

Man up and make your own decisions in life!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Did jibbby say every high rated rt movie is good without even watching the movie?...No.... He just uses it as a tool in what direction to look for. It's called being effective.

What else should he use? The opinion of fukking uneducated degen gambling retards on sbr?

12 Last