Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BITCHERD (AKA "Vitterd"): Glad you accepted the OLIVE BRANCH I extended to you!

as I knew this would happen to your fat, fugly, bdf non-SBR pro fatass:

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

FATASS prolly fell on a endangered frog species when he fell

Ranchhand John is killed while accidentally bumping at night into Vincent, a blue-fluorescent feral performing one of the 27 raids on cows that went from Nebraska to Portland, actually harvesting bovi…

looks like a humid environment to me
    humidity level over 40% odds
    +182

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

LMAO

Olive branches all over the place these days.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as I knew this would happen to your fat, fugly, bdf non-SBR pro fatass:

I missed it at first, but if you look really closely at this video, you can see Carson Wentz, Vitty's good buddy, standing behind a tree rooting for his good friend Vitty

There is no audio, but I can read Carson's lips
    He's saying, "you can do it Vitty"!!!!!!!!!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Surprised you stopped pm’img me. Living with aids is something you have to learn to deal with. Don’t cry to me about it. You decided long ago that man ass play was part of your lifestyle.....don’t cry about it now

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

This is all getting really old. New threads about the same penetrating thing. It's about border-line retarded at this point and I would know because I am border-line retarded. So, for God sakes, find something else to write about.

Wait, maybe I'm not, Lol, but thought it would make you two feel better about being border-line retarded.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Surprised you stopped pm’img me. Living with aids is something you have to learn to deal with. Don’t cry to me about it. You decided long ago that man ass play was part of your lifestyle.....don’t cry about it now
    Wow!!!

Donk take care of yourself bud.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

don't sweat it, Mike,......

vitt's wife just tells him that so he won't pester her to eat the creampies I deposit in her ass......

just like vittybittybitchboi is afraid of KUNG FLU, he's also terrified of aids......

his wife can have free-range access to my kahk if she floats the phony aids narrative to him, as he's too afraid to touch her......

just like the stupid mother fukker swallowed the "russian collusion" hoax hook line and sinker, he's now convinced himself I have HIV.....

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    don't sweat it, Mike,......

vitt's wife just tells him that so he won't pester her to eat the creampies I deposit in her ass......

just like vittybittybitchboi is afraid of KUNG FLU, he's also terrified of aids......

his wife can have free-range access to my kahk if she floats the phony aids narrative to him, as he's too afraid to touch her......

just like the stupid mother fukker swallowed the "russian collusion" hoax hook line and sinker, he's now convinced himself I have HIV.....
    Ouch

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Ouch

Don’t encourage him. You’ve asked me several times to leave him and others alone. On here and thru pm.....also to stop including family members. You know this guy has beaten his poor wife many times. It’s the only way he can feel like a man. He already no showed once to fight me.

This is a sick sick man. Mentally and physically. He’s obsessed with me. 24 threads about me, 638 posts about me, sending me private messages. Mental illness is a real thing and shouldn’t be joked about.

Have you seen his last video? The guy is at deaths door. Banging trannies has caught up to him

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    LMAO

Olive branches all over the place these days.

Where are the recent ones before mine the other day?

I don't see them?

Copycat threads. No originality
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB