HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    This video proves how Douchebag Don voters are low information and ignorant about current events...

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    This video proves how Douchebag Don voters are low information and ignorant about current events...
    So a 6 min video brings you to that conclusion? ha ok

I can easily find videos of both Dems and Reps that are absolutely clueless about 99% of whats actually going on in America.

I guess I better get my swimtrunks ready for this blue wave then................

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post

I can easily find videos of both Dems and Reps that are absolutely clueless about 99% of whats actually going on in America.
    Hicks is the queen of propaganda.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DA_MOSS, and DwightShrute

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Hahahaha. Those are Bacon type people

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

I guess I better get my swimtrunks ready for this blue wave then................

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    the answer is to put them under lie detector
    People can beat lie detectors especially if they are smart and professions and calm in nature.. Both Ford and Kav are older and if prepped could pass the lie detector test with time to prepare..

Lie detector tests are NOT bulletproof... I think I could pass one, keep calm and believe your own lies is a good start to pass one..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    the answer is to put them under lie detector
    lie detectors are inadmissible for a reason.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kav is innocent.. Dems playing games.. Delay tactics.. I just hope a few Rep Senators don't jump ship and flip like traitors when it's time to vote..

Dems tried throwing women up out of the wood work with accusing Trump of sexual misconduct, all discredited.. Same shiit different pile now with Kav and Ford..

A few Republicans in the Senate cannot be trusted though right now with votes for Kav.. Probably paid off by Dem donors behind closed doors to resist...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-18 at 10:45 AM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kav is innocent.. Dems playing games.. Delay tactics.. I just hope a few Rep Senators don't jump ship and flip like traitors when it's time to vote..

Dems tried throwing women up out of the wood work with accusing Trump of sexual misconduct, all discredited.. Same shiit different pile now with Kav and Ford..

A few Republicans in the Senate cannot be trusted though right now with votes for Kav.. Probably paid off by Dem donors behind closed doors to resist...
    You have no way of knowing if he’s innocent or not. Seems every hour something new comes out on Kavanaugh....that interview on Fox News was a sham and doesn’t ring true at all.

DwightShrute

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Clarence thomas says nice try.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Dems sneaky as hell.. Playing political tricks.. Diane Frankenstien worked it..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You have no way of knowing if he’s innocent or not. Seems every hour something new comes out on Kavanaugh....that interview on Fox News was a sham and doesn’t ring true at all.
    You have no idea if Kavs interview rings true or not either.. Stop Vitterd, he said she said... No proof no witnesses.. No case... Oh and it was alleged 36 years ago with 2 under aged minors.. Laughable, shocked this story stuck..

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

You have no idea if Kavs interview rings true or not either.. Stop Vitterd, he said she said... No proof no witnesses.. No case... Oh and it was alleged 36 years ago with 2 under aged minors.. Laughable, shocked this story stuck..
    It’s amazing how all the Dems have become are masters of orchestrated chaos . The lawyer for Ford is already looking for a way out of Thursday’s hearing .

vitterd

Of course it doesn’t ring true. More and more shit comes out on this guy by the hour. Clearly he isn’t the choir boy he’s claiming. Check out the story about his yearbook now. This guy was a blackout drunk....now he’s claiming to be a priest on tv.....gimme a break.

You are so stuck in your love for trump that you can’t see anything past that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    It’s amazing how all the Dems have become are masters of orchestrated chaos . The lawyer for Ford is already looking for a way out of Thursday’s hearing .
    Ford won't show.. She's out of her league and knows she can't back up her story under oath.. She'll look like a fool..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

DwightShrute

Dems sneaky as hell.. Playing political tricks.. Diane Frankenstien worked it..
    or perhaps this is why ? ....

NYPOST.COM

Woman who made false rape claim sentenced to prison
    The 19-year-old Long Island woman who filed a bogus rape complaint against two Sacred Heart University football players was sentenced Thursday to a year behind bars — and got a tongue lashing from …

vitterd

You know you’re doomed when you come down on the same side as Shrutey Toot Toot

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

...that interview on Fox News was a sham and doesn’t ring true at all.
    That's rich.

DwightShrute

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    That's rich.
    Fox News and truth never go together

Greenline
    Greenline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Regardless of Kavanaugh, this should have been a gimme for the GOP to go into the midterms with momentum with dozens of other nominees, Trump HAD to have Kavanaugh because of his take on indicting a sitting president and foreign money in campaigns.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Hey I remember this guy, best election night melt of them all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

or perhaps this is why ? ....

NYPOST.COM

Woman who made false rape claim sentenced to prison
    The 19-year-old Long Island woman who filed a bogus rape complaint against two Sacred Heart University football players was sentenced Thursday to a year behind bars — and got a tongue lashing from …

I love that this chick is facing jail time, she almost ruined these young men lives.. Same should happen to Ford and Ramirez... I think both are totally making up their claims as it's all a complete political stunt.. Last minute allegations from his childhood days.. Lol..

vitterd

I love that this chick is facing jail time, she almost ruined these young men lives.. Same should happen to Ford and Ramirez... I think both are totally making up their claims as it's all a complete political stunt.. Last minute allegations from his childhood days.. Lol..
    Clearly Kavanaugh should not have a lifetime appointment to highest court in the land. We already have a sexual predator in the Oval Office do we really need one on the Supreme Court?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Clearly Kavanaugh should not have a lifetime appointment to highest court in the land. We already have a sexual predator in the Oval Office do we really need one on the Supreme Court?
    I peeped on my older sisters gf and was caught doing that at age 14 now should my life and reputation be tarnished 40 years later because of that?

Paid actors for the Democrats are Ford and Ramirez.. Disgusting character assassination attempt 35 years later after the fact.. Low dirt bag Democratic move with no facts or proof attached.. Politics at it's worst now..

vitterd

I peeped on my older sisters gf and was caught doing that at age 14 now should my life and reputation be tarnished 40 years later because of that?

Paid actors for the Democrats are Ford and Ramirez.. Disgusting character assassination attempt 35 years later after the fact.. Low dirt bag Democratic move with no facts or proof attached.. Politics at it's worst now..
    You’re just making things up about paid actors. It’s sad what republicans do. You guys are the reasons women don’t come forward. They are often not believed because people like you make up their minds without knowing anything.

Peeping on your sisters friends is a little creepy but we are talking about multiple sexual assaults now....and it’s not flipping burgers....it’s the Supreme Court. Big difference

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You’re just making things up about paid actors. It’s sad what republicans do. You guys are the reasons women don’t come forward. They are often not believed because people like you make up their minds without knowing anything.

Peeping on your sisters friends is a little creepy but we are talking about multiple sexual assaults now....and it’s not flipping burgers....it’s the Supreme Court. Big difference
    Women who have legit beefs don't come forward 35 years later with no proof... Any woman can come forward and say they were raped by someone at a party 35 years later and are we all to believe them just on their word when there were no witnesses???

These allegations should be thrown out.. Kav has a spot clean record and history... The man is not a sexual predator has wife and kids.. A judge... A man of the law... This is a joke and you know it Vitterd.. You're just trolling as usual...

vitterd

Women who have legit beefs don't come forward 35 years later with no proof... Any woman can come forward and say they were raped by someone at a party 35 years later and are we all to believe them just on their word when there were no witnesses???

These allegations should be thrown out.. Kav has a spot clean record and history... The man is not a sexual predator has wife and kids.. A judge... A man of the law... This is a joke and you know it Vitterd.. You're just trolling as usual...
    Many women come forward years after....some not at all. Sexual assaults are way under reported. Officials will tell you this but neither you or other Repubs listen to experts.

A judge? Do you know how many judges are corrupt? Look at how many get busted. It’s looking more and more towards guilty for him as more and more comes out. However, his confirmation is now a win for Dems and will make it a bigger blue wave in November

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Many women come forward years after....some not at all. Sexual assaults are way under reported. Officials will tell you this but neither you or other Repubs listen to experts.

A judge? Do you know how many judges are corrupt? Look at how many get busted. It’s looking more and more towards guilty for him as more and more comes out. However, his confirmation is now a win for Dems and will make it a bigger blue wave in November
    How would you feel if some girl friend in high school that you dumped came forward today and accused you of rape at a party back in high school? Your job and career was now on the line because of it.. That woman has no proof of you raping her and deep in your heart you know this is not true and is a total lie.. How would you feel about that?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Just peeping on your sister's friend is no big deal, but you probably shouldn't have boned the family dog after you couldn't get rid of your hard on

That is what could come back to haunt you

vitterd

How would you feel if some girl friend in high school that you dumped came forward today and accused you of rape at a party back in high school? Your job and career was now on the line because of it.. That woman has no proof of you raping her and deep in your heart you know this is not true and is a total lie.. How would you feel about that?
    If it wasn’t true I wouldn’t be happy. I’d want a full investigation. Hell, I’d want the fbi to investigate if I could.....that’s what makes you wonder why the White House, Repubs and Kavanaugh don’t won’t that investigation. I sure as hell would.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If it wasn’t true I wouldn’t be happy. I’d want a full investigation. Hell, I’d want the fbi to investigate if I could.....that’s what makes you wonder why the White House, Repubs and Kavanaugh don’t won’t that investigation. I sure as hell would.
    An FBI investigation could take months and that will go past the mid terms where as the Dems could win the house and or Senate.. Then Kav is blocked for good.. No he does not want the FBI investigation to happen for that reason alone.. FBI did back ground checks on KAV and they found nothing, I mean nothing.. That's a proven fact..

Dems are really wanting an FBI investigation for this reason alone and so are you... Stall and delay past midterms..

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

An FBI investigation could take months and that will go past the mid terms where as the Dems could win the house and or Senate.. Then Kav is blocked for good.. No he does not want the FBI investigation to happen for that reason alone.. FBI did back ground checks on KAV and they found nothing, I mean nothing.. That's a proven fact..

Dems are really wanting an FBI investigation for this reason alone and so are you... Stall and delay past midterms..
    Dems are on record saying they are against Trump picking ANY SCOTUS. They will take it to the 2020 election with 8 justices if they win the senate.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last