vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    All those three million votes got you was over a year and a half of whining you little bitch . You would fit right in with the fruits and nuts in Cali .
    Take away those redneck retard low IQ votes.....he loses by 20 million. Guys low IQ like you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

36 percent approval!!! Bwaaaaahhhh

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13838

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Take away those redneck retard low IQ votes.....he loses by 20 million. Guys low IQ like you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

3 million brain dead Maxine Waters supporters .

LOLOL ! Suck it Moonbat .

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    3 million brain dead Maxine Waters supporters .

LOLOL ! Suck it Moonbat .
    Trump lied 4,701 time since he’s been president and you have 4,700 some posts. Not a coincidence!! You side with pedophile supporter voters in Alabama. Inbred redneck retards!!!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1910

Since he lost by 3 million last time and he’s more hated now.....yes, I’m sure.
    Yesss. Yessss
    Strike me down with your hate!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

anyone that ends posts online with "Bwaaaaahhhh" shouldn't be allowed to vote.....

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Trump lied 4,701 time since he’s been president and you have 4,700 some posts. Not a coincidence!! You side with pedophile supporter voters in Alabama. Inbred redneck retards!!!
    Strange that Trump's list of lies is fake. Doesn't exist. I've searched.

My guess is they have some vitty type severely infected TDS'er rating everything a lie. Hello South Dakota!(lie), It's so great to be with you(lie), Man I love the people here(lie), ect, ect. But it's worse than that, there is no list.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    anyone that ends posts online with "Bwaaaaahhhh" shouldn't be allowed to vote.....
    Aren’t you the guy that thinks Hillary was having seizures? Now that deserves a Bwaaaaahhhh

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Strange that Trump's list of lies is fake. Doesn't exist. I've searched.

My guess is they have some vitty type severely infected TDS'er rating everything a lie. Hello South Dakota!(lie), It's so great to be with you(lie), Man I love the people here(lie), ect, ect. But it's worse than that, there is no list.
    Everything is fake Roy....we know. You are the low IQ robot he depends on.

RoyBacon

Everything is fake Roy....we know. You are the low IQ robot he depends on.
    Or just paste the address if one exists!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Or just paste the address if one exists!
    That’s been done a thousand times. It’s a waste to post proof and links here. You just do you famous Bacon Shuffle or your other disappearance move that’s gaining a lot of attention.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

vitterd extremely vested in protecting and defending, even going on the offensive on behalf of the corrupt and racist jew mafia...don't forget their pedo ways of course

weird

some people have no clue how conditioned and controlled they are...they will defend the worst people on the planet, but why?

with all of the information available to us, we still have those who cannot come to terms with the fact that everything they thought they knew is nothing but a lie...cognitive dissonance

a guy/girl like vitt, he's just willfully ignorant.....you could smack him in the face with a fact, but he will show no humility and continue on his path like a runaway train

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    vitterd extremely vested in protecting and defending, even going on the offensive on behalf of the corrupt and racist jew mafia

weird

some people have no clue how conditioned and controlled they are...they will defend the worst people on the planet, but why?

with all of the information available to us, we still have those who cannot come to terms with the fact that everything they thought they knew is nothing but a lie...cognitive dissonance

a guy/girl like vitt, he's just willfully ignorant.....you could smack him in the face with a fact, but he will show no humility and continue on his path like a runaway train
    Says the guy who thinks pizzagate is real and podesta is a pedophile.

You have no facts....you’re a tin foil hat, conspiracy theory nutjob that people run away from.

RoyBacon

That’s been done a thousand times. It’s a waste to post proof and links here. You just do you famous Bacon Shuffle or your other disappearance move that’s gaining a lot of attention.
    I didn't think so.

This is just more fake libtardness.

The potus lied 5186 times! Can I see the list? Uhhhhh...it's already been posted -- gota go...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Says the guy who thinks pizzagate is real and podesta is a pedophile.

You have no facts....you’re a tin foil hat, conspiracy theory nutjob that people run away from.
    you know the truth...yes, pizzagate is real and podesta is a child molesta

now break on thru to reality and just admit it

i guess you think that saddam had WMD's and bin laden set up 9/11? nope, and no fukkin way

vitterd

you know the truth...yes, pizzagate is real and podesta is a child molesta

now break on thru to reality and just admit it

i guess you think that saddam had WMD's and bin laden set up 9/11? nope, and no fukkin way
    Lmao. Get on medication. Fast. Don’t wait another day.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

do some unbiased research, you seem to be willing to fight for what you think is right...that i can respect. dismissing people who have obviously broke through the conditioning of the media doesn't make people stupid. what makes someone stupid is not having the desire to investigate things for themselves while preaching that what they were told by the tell-a-vision is the truth

you can do it man....just let go of your belief system, even if just for a moment and try to understand why people believe the things they do

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lmao. Get on medication. Fast. Don’t wait another day.
    classic dismissal...expected

vitterd

classic dismissal...expected
    Did Holograms hit World Trade Center also? Do you know conspiracy theory people are considered the dumbest people in the world because their pea brains cannot accept reality.

Accept that your eyes are telling you the truth.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

making assumptions as to what others may or may not believe doesn't make you smarter than them

seems like you are aware of the realities of what the world is made up of, you are just scared. i understand....i was scared once too. you can do it man....just let go of what you hold dear, and trust your instincts

and no, i don't believe in the hologram theory, but i do know that WTC 7 collapsed, free fall. only thing is that there were only 2 planes, but magically 3 buildings collapsed. weird, isn't it, how the MSM announced that WTC 7 collapsed prior to the controlled demolition.

the info is out there, trust yourself

vitterd

making assumptions as to what others may or may not believe doesn't make you smarter than them

seems like you are aware of the realities of what the world is made up of, you are just scared. i understand....i was scared once too. you can do it man....just let go of what you hold dear, and trust your instincts

and no, i don't believe in the hologram theory, but i do know that WTC 7 collapsed, free fall. only thing is that there were only 2 planes, but magically 3 buildings collapsed. weird, isn't it, how the MSM announced that WTC 7 collapsed prior to the controlled demolition.

the info is out there, trust yourself
    Your beliefs are a slap in the face to the people who died that day

sourtwist
    not a non pro

https://g.co/kgs/HLHnkA
    "I've chosen to go to court rather than accept a payoff from the 9/11 victims compensation fund. Instead, I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited. . . . The victims fund was not created in a spirit of compassion. Rather, it was a tacit acknowledgement by Congress that it tampered with our civil justice system in an unprecedented way. . . . So I say to Congress, big business and everyone who conspired to divert attention from government and private-sector failures: My husband's life was priceless, and I will not let his death be meaningless. My silence cannot be bought."

Beverly Eckert was an activist and advocate for the creation of the 9/11 Commission. She was one of the members of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission. Eckert's husband, Sean Rooney, died at age 50 in the attacks of September 11, 2001.

you sure about my post being a slap in their face? be a man and find out who that woman was and what she was fighting for

then i will accept your apology because i know that you are struggling with reality

Last edited by sourtwist; 09-11-18 at 06:06 PM.

Auto Donk

Aren’t you the guy that thinks Hillary was having seizures? Now that deserves a Bwaaaaahhhh

suk a dik, dumbass

vitterd

Lmao. Those are seizures?? Here we go again....Bwaaaaahhhh

vitterd

https://g.co/kgs/HLHnkA

Beverly Eckert was an activist and advocate for the creation of the 9/11 Commission. She was one of the members of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission. Eckert's husband, Sean Rooney, died at age 50 in the attacks of September 11, 2001.

you sure about my post being a slap in their face? be a man and find out who that woman was and what she was fighting for

then i will accept your apology because i know that you are struggling with reality

Listen, you’re bat shit crazy and your thoughts about 9/11, podesta and pizzagate are completely ridiculous and you should not be allowed to vote.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sourtwist

sourtwist
    not a non pro

lol

i nominated your post because i think that you could probably be the best(dumbest) comedy throughout this whole site...thank you for the laugh

on a serious note, stop defending pedo's and criminals

i know you could do this all day, i'm done
    Last edited by sourtwist; 09-11-18 at 05:59 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Gotta be nice to sour, he's gonna make me a pizza I will never forget.......when I get up there.

vitterd

lol

i nominated your post because i think that you could probably be the best(dumbest) comedy throughout this whole site...thank you for the laugh

on a serious note, stop defending pedo's and criminals

i know you could do this all day, i'm done
    I think you need an intervention and I would bet a lot of money it wouldn’t be your first. Put your helmet on and take a nap.

Auto Donk

Lmao. Those are seizures?? Here we go again....Bwaaaaahhhh
    what are they?

give it up

here's the medical definition:

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...rticlekey=5442

bitch fits perfectly

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Gotta be nice to sour, he's gonna make me a pizza I will never forget.......when I get up there.
    anytime

vitterd doesn't realize that some of the people i happen to like the most on here are people like kraken, chico, yourself and toler... guys that see most things from a very different perspective than i do

any back and forth talk like the above is not malicious...i don't even dislike the guy

hope all is well rkell

vitterd

what are they?

give it up
    Not seizures. Just dumb reactions. Seriously, you would have to be mentally ill to think otherwise.

Tell ya what, go find online someone having a seizure.....then compare it to what Hillary is doing....then you might see how silly you look.

I know you hate her but get it together.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

those seizures are obviously just a symptom from eating human flesh

obviously....

Auto Donk

guy is in denial about the siezures....

watch hey eyes in the second vid, for example..... shoots from our left to right in an involuntary instance; the seizing bitch is out of it.....

although she's a fukkin' idiot, and does many dumb fukkin' things, you can't pin that on "dumb reaction".....

same is true of her uncontrollable head bobbing.... i've seen a million "dumb reactions" in my many years on this planet, but none like that.....

face it, she's got uncontrollable neurological issues...... that's why that black bitch, a doctor, is following her in the first clip.....

vitterd

Jesus Donk.....first of all she’s 70 years old, I’m sure there is a health issue or two. It’s not a seizure and a doctor would laugh at you if you used those videos as your evidence....he’d probably ask if you’re on medication.

Second, she’s in way better health than our fat pig of a president. He’s a Diet Coke way from a stroke or heart attack.

Did you happen to watch her do several
    90 minutes debates with no issues at all? Someone with a serious condition could never do that. Now get your shit together because I’m tired of educating on this.

At this point she will drop dead at 102 years old and you will post “ see I told you she was fuxcked up”

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19564

guy is in denial about the siezures....

watch hey eyes in the second vid, for example..... shoots from our left to right in an involuntary instance; the seizing bitch is out of it.....

although she's a fukkin' idiot, and does many dumb fukkin' things, you can't pin that on "dumb reaction".....

same is true of her uncontrollable head bobbing.... i've seen a million "dumb reactions" in my many years on this planet, but none like that.....

face it, she's got uncontrollable neurological issues...... that's why that black bitch, a doctor, is following her in the first clip.....
    Most of the snowflakes on here don't do anything but troll.
    Sports betting forum, and they troll PT, saloon, and P&E. Not very good to contributions, to say the least.

Donker, you actually have a job, and a bread winner.
    That puts you in a different category than them.
    Gl on your plays

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Most of the snowflakes on here don't do anything but troll.
    Sports betting forum, and they troll PT, saloon, and P&E. Not very good to contributions, to say the least.

Donker, you actually have a job, and a bread winner.
    That puts you in a different category than them.
    Gl on your plays
    All you do is complain about people who are in political forum. Just stay out if you don’t like it. I bet every single day on sports. I earn the money in my house. Anything else ?

First ... 567891011 ... Last