slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Swingers' ball turned violent after jealous property director, 47, objected to his

Swingers' ball turned violent after jealous property director, 47, objected to his lingerie-wearing partner helping another man put on a SOCK

• David Tillyer challenged John Watson as Evelyn Hodder helped him get dressed
    • Ex-serviceman Watson was asked 'what sort of a man' needs help with his sock
    • Watson jumped up from seat at Blackpool club to punch and headbutt Mr Tillyer
    • He has been found guilty of actual bodily harm at Preston Magistrates' Court

A swingers' party ended in a punch-up when one man accused another of trying to seduce his partner as she helped him get dressed.
    Property firm director David Tillyer became jealous when he spotted Evelyn Hodder assisting John Watson by putting his sock on and questioned his manliness.
    The 47-year-old accused hotelier Watson of propositioning his wife at the New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball in Blackpool.
    Ex-serviceman Watson, 50, then punched and headbutted his accuser, who was left needing hospital treatment, The Daily Telegraph reports.
    Ms Hodder was dressed in just lingerie when she and her partner headed to the changing room to pick up their clothes.
    She sat next to Watson and it was then that Mr Tillyer saw her putting his sock on, prompting him to ask: 'What sort of man needs help putting a sock on?'
    Watson jumped from his seat and pushed Mr Tillyer into a toilet door which broke then attacked him as he was trapped by a sink, Preston Magistrates' Court heard.
    Other swingers split the pair up but Mr Tillyer was ushered from the venue to his hotel because staff did not want to call police.
    Mr Tillyer described it as 'a really violent attack' in a venue he and his partner usually 'feel comfortable in'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-man-SOCK.html

You have to laugh guys, but i would like to hear Auto donks thoughts on this.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Sports/gambling forum - Slayer show some respect

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Geeez Donk, did you have to trap him in the bathroom like that over a sock, at a Swinger’s ball?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I know the look the guy had on his face, that much is certain:

Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps.... if a woman at a swinger's party is helping me get dressed, the seducing has already taken place -- the guy is late at that point.... the seducing is done done.....