slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Stoneman Douglas Shooter Nikolas Cruz Confession Tapes Released

Nikolas Cruz -- who cops say confessed to murdering 17 people in a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School this year -- is finally being seen on camera moments after the massacre ... and it's disturbing

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Was cruz Satanic

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I've been trying to figure out for the life of me what the deal is with white guys feeling the need to kill everyone around them....

At least when a black guy kills, it's usually only directed towards the person that disrespected them in some way.

But white guys go the extra mile killing everyone around them that have nothing to do with it.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^ tell that to all the innocent people killed or injured in drive by shootings...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I've been trying to figure out for the life of me what the deal is with white guys feeling the need to kill everyone around them....

At least when a black guy kills, it's usually only directed towards the person that disrespected them in some way.

But white guys go the extra mile killing everyone around them that have nothing to do with it.
    Most of the people shot in Chicago last weekend had nothing to do with the gang bangers that shot them. They used them as human shields and according to police "Didn't care who they hit"

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Another great example of this is the las vegas shooter. None of those people had any problems with him, yet decided to kill them all. And to make it even more intriguing was that it was a country music concert. Reading reports, he was also thinking of targeting areas with high black population, but instead decided to fire upon a country music concert. Gotta wonder what the deciding factor was that made him choose the country concert over the inner city venues.

Very intriguing indeed......

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Another great example of this is the las vegas shooter. None of those people had any problems with him, yet decided to kill them all. And to make it even more intriguing was that it was a country music concert. Reading reports, he was also thinking of targeting areas with high black population, but instead decided to fire upon a country music concert. Gotta wonder what the deciding factor was that made him choose the country concert over the inner city venues.

Very intriguing indeed......

He wouldn’t last 2 minutes walking in the ghetto -the brothers got straps on them 24/7

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I know this isn't a new phenomenon with murderers, but how stupid are these girls? He must seem like some character in a movie to them or something

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/pa...ers-photos-and

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This is a terrible post.

Bidness, you want to make about race, and make races different but in your example there is no difference.

Neither shooter cares about any of the life around them and whether aiming for someone specific or not, they both end up shooting everyone around who have nothing to do with anything.

Bidness, many have questioned your stories, I've played along, but this kind bullshit posting is ridiculous.

Making it about race, and creating differences that don't exist.

That's really reaching for a race card and pretty much a dik move.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Still the gun's fault.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This is a terrible post.

Bidness, you want to make about race, and make races different but in your example there is no difference.

Neither shooter cares about any of the life around them and whether aiming for someone specific or not, they both end up shooting everyone around who have nothing to do with anything.

Bidness, many have questioned your stories, I've played along, but this kind bullshit posting is ridiculous.

Making it about race, and creating differences that don't exist.

That's really reaching for a race card and pretty much a dik move.

What???? It was a valid question.

When is the last time you've seen a black guy shoot up an entire venue of people just for the hell of it?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What???? It was a valid question.

When is the last time you've seen a black guy shoot up an entire venue of people just for the hell of it?
    I think there are multiple threads on murder rates and even recent deaths in specific places like Chicago over the weekend.

This isn't about race this is about stupid fukkers firing guns at the public and your making it about race by saying people not involved don't get shot by black guys.

That couldn't be further from the truth. More people that weren't involved were shot in Chicago just last weekend than some of the mass shootings by lone gunman.

Don't play a bullshit race card.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I think there are multiple threads on murder rates and even recent deaths in specific places like Chicago over the weekend.

This isn't about race this is about stupid fukkers firing guns at the public and your making it about race by saying people not involved don't get shot by black guys.

That couldn't be further from the truth. More people that weren't involved were shot in Chicago just last weekend than some of the mass shootings by lone gunman.

Don't play a bullshit race card.
    When is the last time you have seen a black person open fire upon 22,000 innocent civilians as Stephen Paddock did?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

When is the last time you have seen a black person open fire upon 22,000 innocent civilians as Stephen Paddock did?

That's not relevant, but I see you are making a distinction, that is fine, but it is strange that you choose, because of race, to overlook some innocent people being shot, but, because of race, you want to address other innocents being shot.

That is a pure blindness that you choose to have about race.

...At least when a black guy kills, it's usually only directed towards the person that disrespected them in some way...
    This quote is not true. Not even close.

Like I said, in all cases, even if the shooter has one person in mind, they always kill or injure others, bystanders.

You choose to declare it's ok for one race, but not the other.

Not cool, Bidness.

Not cool.

Post a play Bidness.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Like I said, in all cases, even if the shooter has one person in mind, they always kill or injure others, bystanders.
    I see you've bought into this bull shyt. Always, huh?

Why is that? Because of the stereotype that blacks can't aim correctly as they supposedly hold their guns sideways aka "gangsta" when they shoot?

Come on dude........

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I see you've bought into this bull shyt. Always, huh?

Why is that? Because of the stereotype that blacks can't aim correctly as they supposedly hold their guns sideways aka "gangsta" when they shoot?

Come on dude........
    Even once, just one instance of a little girl getting shot in her living room because two jackasses decided to have beef and handle it like they are two years old.

That's it one instance.

That's all it takes.

Unfortunately there are many more.

What's worse, is that even if the shot landed where it was supposed to, you have no disregard for life.

Sad considering you claim to have lost loved ones to this bullshit.

Yeah Bidness, your cool, real fukkin cool.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

As the army document notes:
    “Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard ‘voices within one’s head.'”
    http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2017...s-hear-voices/

Nikolas Cruz Reportedly a Member of US Army Junior ROTC Program