VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Child molester beaten to death in California prison days after he arrived

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...son/778125002/

A convicted child molester was beaten to death by another inmate the same week he was booked at a California prison, officials say.
    Wasco State Prison officials are investigating the death of Agustin Duran, 66, as a homicide, according to a Wednesday news release. Inmate Andres Ayon, 19, attacked Duran on Saturday night, punching him in the face and chest.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The 19 year old guy that beat him to death was serving 6 years for robbery. Now he'll probably spend an extra 10. At least he saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

punishment fit the crime

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Oh well.

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The 19 year old guy that beat him to death was serving 6 years for robbery. Now he'll probably spend an extra 10. At least he saved the taxpayers a lot of money.
    Probably an Xtra 20

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Aw.....!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by petepan69 View Post
    Probably an Xtra 20
    Yeah. After I thought about it, this is probably going to cost taxpayers more money now.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

We dont live in a society that punishes people more then the court allows. The jail is supposed to protect innates..care..custody..control. no he will get 25 to life....I dont take the view he saved taxpayers. Fwiw...many who do these sex crimes cant control it...yeah they are a huge problem. What's next...let's kill seniors cause they cost taxpayers on medicare....hey..good thing a guy killed senior..cause they were gonna be on Medicare 4ever

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    We dont live in a society that punishes people more then the court allows. The jail is supposed to protect innates..care..custody..control. no he will get 25 to life....I dont take the view he saved taxpayers. Fwiw...many who do these sex crimes cant control it...yeah they are a huge problem. What's next...let's kill seniors cause they cost taxpayers on medicare....hey..good thing a guy killed senior..cause they were gonna be on Medicare 4ever
    - Only if that senior is diddling children like the scumbag in the OP

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

When I first saw the headline I thought maybe this was another thread about BigDaddyHq

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

So what liberal organization is going to sue the state because this guy died?

nyplayer33

I worked in dept of corrections. Then let this be a communist run country...if a persons loved one kills a human cause of drunk driving..sever head off...like saddam hussein... that better ? Drive drunk kill someone...head severed off..how we doing

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1062

trump should pardon him.guy got what he deserved.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

I worked in dept of corrections. Then let this be a communist run country...if a persons loved one kills a human cause of drunk driving..sever head off...like saddam hussein... that better ? Drive drunk kill someone...head severed off..how we doing
    I'm for it. An eye for an eye. America has a crime problem because we're soft on criminals.

nyplayer33

You drive drunk and harm someone ..power drill to brain. Fwiw..just about everyone knows someone who has caused pain from dwi...I know the IQ level is low as the men are so macho..yet love men in sports unifirm..lol. GAY. the inmate who killed that guy would of gotten out in 6 years and po probably rob and torture a store employee who could be a 20 year old daughter to some idiot on this board. Honor among thieves..yeah right.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-12-18 at 09:40 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You drive drunk and harm someone ..power drill to brain. Fwiw..just about everyone knows someone who has caused pain from dwi...I know the IQ level is low as the men are so macho..yet love men in sports unifirm..lol. GAY. the inmate who killed that guy would of gotten out in 6 years and po probably rob and torture a store employee who could be a 20 year old daughter to some idiot on this board. Honor among thieves..yeah right.
    It would make these morons that drive shitfaced and get caught multiple times think twice though, right?

I’m actually very liberal socially as far as letting people do what they want....but when you harm someone else I want payback to be twice as bad

There is no excuse in harming innocent people

nyplayer33

The alcohol is evil...should be illegal. Because of the money it wont ever be. To the point of killing molestor....by allowing said violence another inmate could get caught in the violence and get severely hurt. No..dont believe in handing out added justice. I thought this country went after saddam for his cruel punishment and same for dictators. Now we are hypocrites and am ok with it ?????

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

The alcohol is evil...should be illegal. Because of the money it wont ever be. To the point of killing molestor....by allowing said violence another inmate could get caught in the violence and get severely hurt. No..dont believe in handing out added justice. I thought this country went after saddam for his cruel punishment and same for dictators. Now we are hypocrites and am ok with it ?????
    Definitely an issue that deserves a lot of attention.
    Prisons cost a lot of tax payer money.
    We have a high incarceration rate

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

maybe that would be a detrrent to those sickos child predators, u touch a kid ur going into general pop no more special housing

nyplayer33

If inmate requests segregation..it must be granted. That's why this seems odd to me. Look..I do believe in protecting the young..very much so. Your not getting it...the molester cant control it. Maybe molester will execute cops cause they will be dead in jail...how's that looking for law enforcement? Guy went from robbery 6 years to 25 to life...congrats to the excessive sex that creates these pieces crap. If he didnt kill the mokestor he wou l.j d of killed someone on outside
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-13-18 at 01:38 PM.