wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Mesa Police Brutality video,

Same department murdering and injuring people. Pulling off UFC moves and wanting someone to do the worm or die.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Don't hang around cops and you won't get beat.

wikkidinsane

I don't think these victims were hanging around them lol.The last cop who murder the poor white man didnt get charged

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

I remember that 3rd one. Brutal.

Cop tells him to keep hands up. Then says “crawl towards me”. Then shoots and kills the guy for putting his hands down to crawl.

So like Wikki said, cop expected him to do the worm? Fuk

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

If people don’t want to get shot and die, then don’t be born in the first place.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    If people don’t want to get shot and die, then don’t be born in the first place.
    Good point.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

fukkin horrible

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

There’s more to the story then she’s reporting and what part of the video they showed. They skipped the first part.

In the beginning she says he didn’t do nothing wrong and the police just showed up out of the blue and just all the sudden, had no reason to be there so her premises all to start with was a lie.

Fake news

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

there's MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more to this story....don't believe ANYTHING these commie scumbags say ..this video was probably edited to make the cops look bad.....trust me.

wikkidinsane

wikkidinsane

wikkidinsane

Sickening

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

He was pulling his pants up who came to that conclusion? what are you doing messing around with your pants when he’s got cops and guns pointed at him and he’s playing around with a gun out the window?

He was only pulling up his pants there’s no evidence of that. The last thing I’ll be doing is worrying about my pants if I got guns pointed at me

wikkidinsane

Thats the cops recollection. I can see for myself what took place in the video. Officer on a power trip who wanted to clown around with someone and then get is first tag

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Thats the cops recollection. I can see for myself what took place in the video. Officer on a power trip who wanted to clown around with someone and then get is first tag
    Negative. Liberal news made that unknown claim.

wikkidinsane

Are you claiiming what took place in the actual video is fake because its there for everyone to see

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

More of the same from these swine

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Negative. Liberal news made that unknown claim.
    Are you penetrating blind? Watch the video

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Explain

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Old news. Pretty sure they responded to a domestic call where one of the guys had an order of protection against him and was trying to break into a girl's apartment. Friend got the beatdown.

wikkidinsane

El nino you think he deserved that beat down? Guy got 14 UFC punches to the face and he was following orders. Wow I now see the extent people would go to defend cops even when they are Dead wrong(no pun intended)

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

that guy definitely didnt deserve that beat down.

lets be honest though if youre with someone committing a crime you will get the same type of treatment as the criminal even though you are doing nothing wrong. its not right but unfortunately thats the reality

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    that guy definitely didnt deserve that beat down.

lets be honest though if youre with someone committing a crime you will get the same type of treatment as the criminal even though you are doing nothing wrong. its not right but unfortunately thats the reality
    Reality you say. Its become so normal to see this and we become so numb that we excuse this type of behavior. So should the cops be charged for assaulting a citizen? or would you excuse them?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Reality you say. Its become so normal to see this and we become so numb that we excuse this type of behavior. So should the cops be charged for assaulting a citizen? or would you excuse them?
    i didnt say we excuse it, the cop should absolutely be charged with a laundry list of crimes.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

What happened to using mace to subdue people instead of bashing someone's head in a doz times???

larojoes
    larojoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1332

Pigs suck rooster and are f****** cowards--it's that simple. They think they can control people through fear and intimidation? F*** fear and intimidation. They can shove fear and intimidation up their filthy fat f***** corn-syrup bloated asses.

And anybody and everybody who resorts to the use of the terms "liberal" OR "conservative" reveal the extent of their intellect: flat-line, brain-f*****'-dead. Is it any wonder why the Jew-nited States of Duh-merica is the laughingstock and pariah of the international community? Keep on rockin' in the free world!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

El nino you think he deserved that beat down? Guy got 14 UFC punches to the face and he was following orders. Wow I now see the extent people would go to defend cops even when they are Dead wrong(no pun intended)
    No. It's obviously excessive force. The black cop should get fired as well as the old, white haired cop. Black Deebo felt the need to practice his muy thai and elbows on a guy that was resisting but not being combative. White haired cop throws punches to his face as well. It seems that the 2 cops that come out of the elevator were most likely speaking with the ex gf, or they could have been searching for the suspect in another part of the apt. complex. The four cops have the suspect seated on the ground around the corner. Maybe this 2nd guy wasn't leaving, telling the cops to fukk off or whatever. They are all surrounding him and ignoring the suspect for a reason. When four cops surround you and tell you to go sit down, you listen...it's really that simple.

Don't roll shotgun to your boy's ex gf's apt. when she has a protection order against him. More people get shot/stabbed at domestics than any other call. Best to not be anywhere near those situations. Not excusing the cop's behavior. He was obviously looking for a fight. 5 cops were suspended, but the main aggressor, black Deebo, should not be a cop.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allabout the $$$

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Best cops are dead cops.