petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

EXCLUSIVE: Polish Lawmaker Speaks Out After Cathy Newman’s Latest Car Crash Interview

Polish lawmaker Dominik Tarczyński has stuck to his guns following a frank interview on the migrant crisis with Cathy Newman, insisting his government will not take a single illegal migrant because that is what his party promised before the elections.

The Channel 4 presenter, who became infamous online following her viral interview with Canadian scholar Jordan Peterson, had demanded to know how many “refugees” Poland had taken, to which the Law and Justice Party (PiS) politician replied: “Zero.”

they make a mockery of that IDIOT commie SJW....who's country is circling the drain because of STUPID immigration policies.....

<font color="#111111"><span style="font-family: Georgia">

“And you’re proud of that?” Newman demanded.

“If you are asking me about Muslim illegal immigrants, none, not even one, will come to Poland,” Tarczyński repeated.
    “We took over two million Ukrainians — who are working, who are peaceful — in Poland. We will not receive even one Muslim, because this is what we promised… this is why our government was elected; this is why Poland is so safe, this is why we have not had even one terror attack,” he said.
    “We can be called ‘populists’, ‘nationalists’, ‘racists’, I don’t care — I care about my family, and about my country.”

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

As an American Pole I find it disgusting that we would elect the Law and Justice Party. This idea that all Muslims are terrorists is pitiful. Poles don't remember that it was a few short years ago that we were refugees. So good for Newman to call out the xenophobic Islamophobes who are running Poland.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Poland has a lot of other issues going on rather than worrying about taking in Muslims refugees.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Cathy Newman is the Washington Generals of journalism and everyone she interviews is the Globetrotters

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    As an American Pole I find it disgusting that we would elect the Law and Justice Party. This idea that all Muslims are terrorists is pitiful. Poles don't remember that it was a few short years ago that we were refugees. So good for Newman to call out the xenophobic Islamophobes who are running Poland.
    Who thinks that?

Doubt anyone is clueless enough to think all Muslims are terrorists, but these days there seems to be plenty who think it's nothing to worry about and/or Muslims will not be an overall danger and detriment to the citizens who are supposed to be represented first.

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post

you have that sickness...it's that, that STUPID sickness..i see is all the time..so sad.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

pete, other than a few of the resident SBR racist bigots, don't see any other people that give a fuk about your thread...

Richard700
    Richard700's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

MOST Polish Americans support Dominik Tarczynski and Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Who thinks that?

Doubt anyone is clueless enough to think all Muslims are terrorists, but these days there seems to be plenty who think it's nothing to worry about and/or Muslims will not be an overall danger and detriment to the citizens who are supposed to be represented first.
    I doubt this above "American Pole" is actually a real American Pole. I am a Polish American, and most of us voted for Trump and support Dominik Tarczynski. Trump won the close voter battleground states of WI, MI, OH, PA and FL because of the large Polish American communities there voting for Trump. Polish Americans make up 3.5% of the American population, but they make up 9% of the American voting electorate. Polish Americans were KEY in helping Trump win.
    And prior to the US presidential election, a survey in Poland showed that MOST Poles said they would vote for Trump if they were Americans. So this "American Pole" is HARDLY representative of Polish Americans or Polish people in general. Assuming he really is an American Pole.

Richard700
    Richard700's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by petepan69 View Post
    you have that sickness...it's that, that STUPID sickness..i see is all the time..so sad.
    pete, I doubt this above "American Pole" is actually a real American Pole. I am a Polish American, and most of us voted for Trump and support Dominik Tarczynski. Trump won the close voter battleground states of WI, MI, OH, PA and FL because of the large Polish American communities there voting for Trump. Polish Americans make up 3.5% of the American population, but they make up 9% of the American voting electorate. Polish Americans were KEY in helping Trump win.
    And prior to the US presidential election, a survey in Poland showed that MOST Poles said they would vote for Trump if they were Americans. So this "American Pole" is HARDLY representative of Polish Americans or Polish people in general. Assuming he really is an American Pole.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Here's to American poles