gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That Syrian refugee onslaught and the tax expense involved would drive me nuts if I lived in Canada.. Needless to say I wouldn't be to thrilled to see mosques popping up everywhere, women covered up from head to toe, and the real threat of a terrorist attack looming in my neighborhood from the brotherhood of extreme Islam..

Should have kept those Syrian Refugees in the middle east in camps and paid for that instead of welcoming thousands and thousands into your neighborhoods and communities.. BIG MISTAKE watch...

Toronto does hold the largest Muslim population in Canada.. https://www.quora.com/What-Canadian-...eir-population
    i'm in favour of syrian refugees and i don't think it'll be a BIG MISTAKE like you said........ i do think that refugees who get $$$$ govt help should be a bit like old land immigrants. make them live in small to medium sized cheap cities that need people if they want govt help. but of course, canadian govt and trudeau in particular are complete suckers.

whether you're in favour of it or not, multi-culturalism works really well in canada......

i live in vancouver and had good chuckle over the one poster's comment that vancouver airport has much higher % of asian passengers than hong kong airport. i doubt it's actually true but the general idea is accurate.

gojetsgomoxies

if you have a teenage son, he will love the downtown toronto earl's/moxie's/cactus club/keg......... i used to live in winnipeg (think topeka or omaha) and we used to have investment professionals from nyc/london who would push to have winnipeg included in their canadian trips just to go to those types of restaurants.

hotels might be key in toronto, either downtown, waterfront or yorkville (forgot to mention this as general walk-around area, and it's near U of T/annex).... downtown = hilton, king edward, royal york (none that great). yorkville = four seasons and i think the hyatt (old park plaza, a-rod got paparazzi busted here for bringing strippers back to hotel). waterfront = westin harbour castlle (awesome hotel and location... alot of sports teams stay here. also in yorkville at the 2 hotels i mentioned)......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Immigrants love Toronto it’s disgusting

Trump should deport them all

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

do u have tickets to drake concert yet? are u staying downtown ?

do u have tickets to the attractions cn tower etc... feel free to pm me i can help you out.

real question is who are u really? u made this post on a sports forum why?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i'm in favour of syrian refugees and i don't think it'll be a BIG MISTAKE like you said........ i do think that refugees who get $$$$ govt help should be a bit like old land immigrants. make them live in small to medium sized cheap cities that need people if they want govt help. but of course, canadian govt and trudeau in particular are complete suckers.

whether you're in favour of it or not, multi-culturalism works really well in canada......

i live in vancouver and had good chuckle over the one poster's comment that vancouver airport has much higher % of asian passengers than hong kong airport. i doubt it's actually true but the general idea is accurate.
    Multi-culturalism works well here in California also where I live.. I'm in favor of it actually if it's regulated.. What I'm not in favor of is when it's not regulated and so many of one group of people bombbard the city and or State you live in and that begins to change the demographics and all city infrastructures begins to break down at a rapid pace..

I'm talking about Illegal immigration into Southern California where I live, I'm talking about the Muslim refugee bombardment of Germany and Sweden and the ill effects that is showing.. Canada is flirting with it also now.. There is a fine line between helping out and being over run...

biggie12

Multi-culturalism works well here in California also where I live.. I'm in favor of it actually if it's regulated.. What I'm not in favor of is when it's not regulated and so many of one group of people bombbard the city and or State you live in and that begins to change the demographics and all city infrastructures begins to break down at a rapid pace..
    I'm talking about Illegal immigration into Southern California where I live, I'm talking about the Muslim refugee bombardment of Germany and Sweden and the ill effects that is showing.. Canada is flirting with it also now.. There is a fine line between helping out and being over run...
    I grew up in a neighbourhood of jewish people 95%... now when i go back to that same neighborhood its about 5% jewish 40% asian 55% persian. We are already bombarded jibby. IM NOT THAT OLD EITHER.

JAYS HAVE NO CHANCE TONIGHT BOYS!!

Hey Palz
    Hey Palz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

if you have a teenage son, he will love the downtown toronto earl's/moxie's/cactus club/keg......... i used to live in winnipeg (think topeka or omaha) and we used to have investment professionals from nyc/london who would push to have winnipeg included in their canadian trips just to go to those types of restaurants.

hotels might be key in toronto, either downtown, waterfront or yorkville (forgot to mention this as general walk-around area, and it's near U of T/annex).... downtown = hilton, king edward, royal york (none that great). yorkville = four seasons and i think the hyatt (old park plaza, a-rod got paparazzi busted here for bringing strippers back to hotel). waterfront = westin harbour castlle (awesome hotel and location... alot of sports teams stay here. also in yorkville at the 2 hotels i mentioned)......
    Thanks for the advice!

Hey Palz
    Hey Palz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Thanks for the offer. A lot of people on the forums over the years travel a lot and post about it as a break from gambling talk. Do you have hookups for tickets for that stuff? Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    do u have tickets to drake concert yet? are u staying downtown ?

do u have tickets to the attractions cn tower etc... feel free to pm me i can help you out.

real question is who are u really? u made this post on a sports forum why?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Biggie I need tickets for a few
    shows in Montreal... can you find?

Elton john
    Phil Colins

Need a key pm me.

got WC tickets?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

I grew up in a neighbourhood of jewish people 95%... now when i go back to that same neighborhood its about 5% jewish 40% asian 55% persian. We are already bombarded jibby. IM NOT THAT OLD EITHER.

JAYS HAVE NO CHANCE TONIGHT BOYS!!
    biggie, University Avenue?

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

free Shawn Mendes now at Wasaga heard

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

Up here now helping lil bro pack, met biggie here last year at some hole in a wall joint u know ... interesting fellow

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    biggie, University Avenue?
    no thornhill

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by grey area View Post
    Up here now helping lil bro pack, met biggie here last year at some hole in a wall joint u know ... interesting fellow
    whats good .. havent been up there this summer. we got a new cottage like 20 min east of peterborough...

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Tell us about the last time you were in these countries idiot. Tell us about your first hand experience.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I went to Montreal with JJ and we met Nicky. It was a good trip!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Tell us about the last time you were in these countries idiot. Tell us about your first hand experience.
    Been to Europe many times in my life time.. Took trains, been every where pretty much.. I remember what it looked like before the one million + Syrian refugees poured in.. West Africans as well.. I'll never go back to Europe now.. No desire..

Italy and Spain I've been to most recently.. Have family in Italy now and they tell me what's up because I ask..

Allah Akbar fat boy..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-27-18 at 12:55 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

We don't Supply the cages for your kids, you have to bring your own and unless you are a long-standing SBR professional with orange skin and perfectly manicured veneers, Marcel Dionne will not be greeting you at the border.

jayfly

Been to Europe many times in my life time.. Took trains, been every where pretty much.. I remember what it looked like before the one million + Syrian refugees poured in.. West Africans as well.. I'll never go back to Europe now.. No desire..

Italy and Spain I've been to most recently.. Have family in Italy now and they tell me what's up because I ask..

Allah Akbar fat boy..
    You are a pathetic liar. I actually do have family in Europe. Several parts of Germany to be specific. Not one of them feels threatened by the "pouring in" of refugees nor do their friends family etc. Why would you post a pic of people praying outside the Colosseum? Is this some kind of proof to back up your impotent racist claims? This was actually a very peaceful protest nearly 2 years ago about closures of Mosques around Italy. Many of those praying held up signs that said "peace". Its pathetic, uninformed, petrified zealots like yourself that cause unnecessary anguish for people who just want to live their lives and not be subject to racist bs.

gojetsgomoxies

i agree with what you said........... before trump i do think most politicians (at least potential presidential candidates) were in denial. they campaigned like illegal immigration is a huge problem and then they did nothing about it.

illegal immigration is either a major problem and you do something about it (as trump has done) or it's not a major problem and so there's no need to do much about it. i guess it could be in-between but i don't think most people think that. i think most people thought it was a major problem but didn't think anything can be done.

i will give trump credit that he's shaken up the status quo and taken on things that no one else would ...... i still think he will go down as one of the worst US presidents ever as he's mentally deranged sociopath i.e. no common sense whatsoever.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jibby: "I've been to Europe....beautiful country!"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You are a pathetic liar. I actually do have family in Europe. Several parts of Germany to be specific. Not one of them feels threatened by the "pouring in" of refugees nor do their friends family etc. Why would you post a pic of people praying outside the Colosseum? Is this some kind of proof to back up your impotent racist claims? This was actually a very peaceful protest nearly 2 years ago about closures of Mosques around Italy. Many of those praying held up signs that said "peace". Its pathetic, uninformed, petrified zealots like yourself that cause unnecessary anguish for people who just want to live their lives and not be subject to racist bs.
    Liar about what, going to Europe? Spent months in Europe.. Most of my time was spent in England, Ireland and Scotland and Spain.. Europe is beautiful, old history, lotta stone buildings.. I loved it... I didn't like the food so much or the weather though..

Anyways GERMANY - Your girl Merkel has pretty much destroyed the Country, changed the face of Germany and the demographics.. Basically giving away land to the Syrian Muslims.. Making it a divided Country soon.. There is no assimilating either to German culture when they move into sections of city and isolate.. Needless to say Germany crime and rape is on the rise..

Read fatboy and learn if you can.. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...gees-1.3345325

jayfly

Liar about what, going to Europe? Spent months in Europe.. Most of my time was spent in England, Ireland and Scotland and Spain.. Europe is beautiful, old history, lotta stone buildings.. I loved it... I didn't like the food so much or the weather though..

Anyways GERMANY - Your girl Merkel has pretty much destroyed the Country, changed the face of Germany and the demographics.. Basically giving away land to the Syrian Muslims.. Making it a divided Country soon.. There is no assimilating either to German culture when they move into sections of city and isolate.. Needless to say Germany crime and rape is on the rise..

Read fatboy and learn if you can.. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...gees-1.3345325

LMAO an Irish newspaper is the authority on Germany? More so than the people that live there? Just stop bro. I keep burying you and you try and dig out with this bs lmao.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

LMAO an Irish newspaper is the authority on Germany? More so than the people that live there? Just stop bro. I keep burying you and you try and dig out with this bs lmao.
    Don't disrespect the Irish like that.. Not cool!!!! https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ermany/541530/

aljack
    aljack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Montreal jazz fest comes under fire for a show based on slave songs — with a mostly white cast.

'This kind of black imitation is very reminiscent of blackface minstrel shows. The only thing missing is black paint,' said local singer Moses Sumney

The theatre’s artistic director, Denise Filiatrault, was unapologetic. “I did not know that people were so crazy and petty,” she said.

This is not the first time a question of race has stirred controversy in the Quebec theatre world. In 2015, Montreal’s Théâtre du Rideau Vert was criticized for using a white actor in blackface to play the part of professional hockey player P.K. Subban in a year-end review.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...tly-white-cast
    So please, tell me more about Montreal being an 'inclusive' city...

Not the first time the 200 year old systemic racism of French Canadian and Quebecers has show it's disgusting face.

What a joke.

Enjoy the disgrace that is Montreal. Hope you are white and french speaking - otherwise, you WILL BE the target of bigotry.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

no thornhill
    when was thornhill 95% jewish? like 40 years ago?

That area has been asian+middle eastern (about 75%) since the early 90's/1st gulf war.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

come all the way to toronto to go eat at places like moxies and earls?

Don't step into these joints....much better real food options in toronto.

Henry Gondorff
    Henry Gondorff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Niagara Falls is also close to Toronto if you’ve never been.
    And Canadian beer is better than American. Don’t miss out.

Montreal restaurants are generally excellent.
    These people love good food.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Check out Canada's Wonderland if you got time,it's an awesome Theme Park on the outskirts of Toronto.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-05-18 at 02:40 PM.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Palz View Post
    Any of you ever been to Toronto and Montreal?
    Yes, I have been to both cities. Love visiting Montreal but prefer Toronto.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Real Sports Bar in the Rogers Centre is the closest you'll get to a Vegas Sportsbook feel.
    Expensive drinks, hot waitresses.
    What else do you need?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Real Sports Bar in the Rogers Centre is the closest you'll get to a Vegas Sportsbook feel.
    What else do you need?
    you would need talent and money. You have neither.

Thank you for living paycheck to paycheck so people like me can acquire more money. The reality is if everyone was as financially intelligent as me the economy would be garbage.

World needs people like you so thanks.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    come all the way to toronto to go eat at places like moxies and earls?

Don't step into these joints....much better real food options in toronto.
    Holy fukk my thoughts exactly

Moxies

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What else do you need?
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

you would need talent and money. You have neither.

Thank you for living paycheck to paycheck so people like me can acquire more money. The reality is if everyone was as financially intelligent as me the economy would be garbage.

World needs people like you so thanks.

also, you have an impressively bad memory. Truly one of a kind, well two of a kind;

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Thanks for posting Brooks. I don't have time to read your posts right now, but I promise I will get to them after.
    I know how important it is to you that I respond promptly.
    Talk soon!

First 123