slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Is there a fortune hiding in YOUR attic? From Hungry Hippos to a vintage Gameboy

Is there a fortune hiding in YOUR attic? From Hungry Hippos to a vintage Gameboy, the old toys that could help you net thousands

• Lifestyle website Good Vibes looked at dozens of hit toys from 1970s onwards
    • They calculated how much classic toys are worth compared to original price
    • A Star Wars set recently sold for £26,040, but others are worth around £79.99

If you're thinking of carting your children's old toys off to the charity shop, you may want to read this first.
    A team of money-saving experts have revealed the vintage toys and games that are now worth thousands of pounds - and there's a good chance some of them are gathering dust in a corner of your attic.
    The guide, from Lifestyle website Good Vibes, looks at dozens of hit toys from the 1970s through to the 1990s - including Hungry Hippos, board games and robotic pets.
    Meanwhile, an original Star Wars figurine can be worth up to ten times their original price, with one recently selling for an eye-watering £26,040 - while others are worth a more modest £79.99.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I think most gamblers have pretty much searched every square inch of there house looking for some kind of treasure to pawn off.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just went up there and checked.....

all I found was this shit: