ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Jay-Z 's fame and influence is making a dramatic mark with blacks in 2018 America

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/0...lieve-was-gone
    Yes indeed. As I opened up my local news today, low and behold, I see three separate photos on the very first page.

#1: Had a violent encounter with police after, an "allegedly" shooting two men. One dead and the other hospitalized after he was "allegedly" shot and killed. The other severely wounded. A third man was stabbed in the same incident, allegedly.

#2: After allegedly, shooting a victim in the face in the victim's home, the perpetrator was, allegedly, then attacked by the shooting victim and his mother, leading the mother to stab the intruder several times with a knife, killing him.

* All victim's and perpetrator's were "men of color."
    Jaz-Z, you are incredibly influencial to your brothers in, not only my city, but across America as well. I witness it everyday.

* Did I ever recall seeing Jay-Z visit my city and stand on a troubled neighborhood corner and preach, "how be be a successful black-man and live a clean-life?"
    No, I never heard of him doing such a thing.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Jay z is a very smart buisness man

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/0...lieve-was-gone
    Yes indeed. As I opened up my local news today, low and behold, I see three separate photos on the very first page.

#1: Had a violent encounter with police after, an "allegedly" shooting two men. One dead and the other hospitalized after he was "allegedly" shot and killed. The other severely wounded. A third man was stabbed in the same incident, allegedly.

#2: After allegedly, shooting a victim in the face in the victim's home, the perpetrator was, allegedly, then attacked by the shooting victim and his mother, leading the mother to stab the intruder several times with a knife, killing him.

* All victim's and perpetrator's were "men of color."
    Jaz-Z, you are incredibly influencial to your brothers in, not only my city, but across America as well. I witness it everyday.

* Did I ever recall seeing Jay-Z visit my city and stand on a troubled neighborhood corner and preach, "how be be a successful black-man and live a clean-life?"
    No, I never heard of him doing such a thing.
    How low?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    How low?
    If that's a Chinese man you're talking about, never heard of him?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Ya he cheated on a beautiful women like Beyoncé - good thing jay z is rich and smart - because the MEN looks like a dam horse

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Was hoping you had finally died Abe. Oh well....hopefully it will happen soon and be very painful.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Many men and women have become filthy rich by using the race card.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Was hoping you had finally died Abe. Oh well....hopefully it will happen soon and be very painful.
    Oh hum, another childish death wish from the member who is the #1 favorite-member to be shot while committing a felon[most likely on whitey].
    The truth hurts those Lib's right down past their colored skin and then on to the bone. Okay, doesn't 85% of those blind fools have tan/brown/black skin?
    Bone? Yes, our bones are the same color aren't they? But that skin color, ohoooo, now that's a horse of as different color.

It's the brain that separates man from animal. Grits suffered severe brian damage as a baby, that's for sure. So, should we pity baby-Grits? Nah.

I wager 100 points, Grits only takes the one-way streets when he drives his auto?