Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

tavis smiley is one full of sh*t mazzah f____.

this stupid mother fukker is getting louder and louder, only to be proven guiltier and guiltier....

not denying he's fukked dozens of employees over the years, but claiming now the pbs policy manual doesn't prohibit in office relationships.....

this, despite sworn statements from half his victims saying they felt their jobs depending on fukkin' this slime ball....

get this pathetic piece of shit out of here already......

acts like he's been done wrong by the process... fuk you, homie, they didn't need to talk to anyone "on your team" b/c the other people buried you... you dumb fuk......

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

#blacklivesmatter

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Just another fine example of the left eating its own, then acting surprised about their own chaos. How many years did we have to hear these pussy men talk about women this and that xyz, war on women, more lies and then they act all surprised when the insane start running the asylum. The man's a hack who led the charge in a (sub) culture that clearly brought this on. It's apropos

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5269

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Just another fine example of the left eating its own, then acting surprised about their own chaos. How many years did we have to hear these pussy men talk about women this and that xyz, war on women, more lies and then they act all surprised when the insane start running the asylum. The man's a hack who led the charge in a (sub) culture that clearly brought this on. It's apropos
    A clear, concise position...Sans (to this point anyway), any of the usual bullshit associated with these pages..... Well said.My congratulations to you sir.
    We are, as they say, "In Concert"

as always good luck to all

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

love this guy.... when asked if he sent lewd photos (several have outed him for sending his f'n junk), he said they are not lewd if part of a consensual conversation.....

guess what fukhead, these victims aren't on board with your take of "consensual conversation".....

"my dik is not lewd if we are conversating" is the new blm phrase

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8455

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk