RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Talk of pouring gas on a good economy...Another company announced prices will increase because of tariffs....Coke will increase product prices by 10% because of the their increase in aluminum prices due to Douchebag Don's tariff games.. These kind of stories you will hear everyday about Trump taxing you more and hurting middle American workers..
    yea "middle American workers" being hurt by a soda going up 7 cents. LOL... Meanwhile back at planet Reality the economy is booming and the hard working middle class is doing great. These deplorable's and irredeemable's also support their country and POTUS to get fair trade deals that will even make the middle class stronger!

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26415

As long as he doesn't run in 2024 I am fine with it honestly.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    yea "middle American workers" being hurt by a soda going up 7 cents. LOL... Meanwhile back at planet Reality the economy is booming and the hard working middle class is doing great. These deplorable's and irredeemable's also support their country and POTUS to get fair trade deals that will even make the middle class stronger!
    Hey Roy, you get real and STOP bragging about Douchebags Trade DEALS....In 18 Months he has NOT signed one trade deal with any Country....Am i going to have to smack you down again with FACTS??????

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13849

In other news . Rising gas prices will hurt Trump’s chances for re election .

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey Roy, you get real and STOP bragging about Douchebags Trade DEALS....In 18 Months he has NOT signed one trade deal with any Country....Am i going to have to smack you down again with FACTS??????
    Yep, smack me again like you did Nov 8, 2016.

I'll bet you all your points he has at least one trade deal by the end of the year which will be one more than your boya had in 8 years.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1907

At least middle class workers pay for the soda and not use free food stamp cards for it....

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Yep, smack me again like you did Nov 8, 2016.

I'll bet you all your points he has at least one trade deal by the end of the year which will be one more than your boya had in 8 years.
    Trade deals is all you have, that's all you talk about. You say hard working middle Americans are doing great...How the fuk do you know when majority of them live week to week.....Have you ever walked in their shoes???? You know nothing of what is going on outside of your cave...

...Roy, how are the workers at Harley doing, so many layoffs because of Douchebags tariffs..

....Roy how are the 60 people laid off at SE Missouri Nail Company doing after Douchebags tariifs hammered this company...

....Roy, how about the 110 people in Minn and Wis laid off from Polaris??

....Roy, im sure unknown to you, however the labor Dept announced that June consumer prices rose 2.9%. The highest rate in 6 years because of Douchebags economic policies...

....The beer institute estimated taht teh aluminum tariffs would cost Brewers 348 Million and could lead to as many as 20,000 job loses..

But you Roy, sit back in your cave and cheer on this scumbag President of thinking that one Trade deal by the end of the year is a BFD..It''s a failure now and will be then.

Roy, What the fuk is wrong with you?????

RoyBacon

Is that a No?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Winner

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

What did he win? Did he finally get above 41 percent approval?

Trump is the hero of retards.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump will win in a landslide in 2020

It won't be close. Do not fool yourselves. Americans love him. I deal with the blue collar blacks and whites. They are happy.
    You are either a fool or a troll or both.

How much will you be betting on Trump to win in 2020?

I know I will be max betting the Dems to win the 2020 election, every available dollar I can come up with will be bet on Trump to lose.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Dems are a fukking clown show right now. A real fukking clown show. I am talking 10 jack-offs in face paint with red noses jumping out of a little car type of clown show.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    You are either a fool or a troll or both.

How much will you be betting on Trump to win in 2020?

I know I will be max betting the Dems to win the 2020 election, every available dollar I can come up with will be bet on Trump to lose.
    Who the fukk are you going to be voting for? Hillary already got fukked by her own party not voting for her against Trump in 2016. Look at the fukking numbers in the states she needed to win compared to Obama's 2012 numbers.

Who in the Holy Hell is going to run against Trump(if he even runs) in 2020 and beat him? The Democratic party is in turmoil right now fighting with each other.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    What did he win? Did he finally get above 41 percent approval?

Trump is the hero of retards.
    And you guys are prepping that Hero of retards to win again in 2 more years because your party is like a snake eating it's own tail and can't get their shit in line.

And this is coming from a Conservative that doesn't even want to see Trump run in 2020.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Good I hope he tanks us into the ground we deserve it

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

no election anytime soon will be a blowout with the electoral college, certain states will always vote one way texas republican california democrat new york democrat wyoming utah republican and so on. so basically the election will come down to a few states

florida
    ohio
    north carolina
    virginia
    pennslyvania
    michigan
    colorado

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8534

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no election anytime soon will be a blowout with the electoral college, certain states will always vote one way texas republican california democrat new york democrat wyoming utah republican and so on. so basically the election will come down to a few states

florida
    ohio
    north carolina
    virginia
    pennslyvania
    michigan
    colorado
    Pa, mich and wisc are blue now.....trump cannot win without them. He’s done.

Gobane
    Gobane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Trump can become president 2 times?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Pa, mich and wisc are blue now.....trump cannot win without them. He’s done.
    it's really all about ohio whoever wins ohio wins the presidency

Ohio is, in fact, the ultimate bellwether state.
    We know this because Kyle Kondik, managing editor of Sabato’s Crystal Ball, a weekly politics newsletter published by the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, looked at presidential elections dating back to 1896 and found that no state had a higher percentage of picking the winner – 28 of 30, for 93 percent.

that was from 2015 so add another one to the list

vitterd

it's really all about ohio whoever wins ohio wins the presidency

Ohio is, in fact, the ultimate bellwether state.
    We know this because Kyle Kondik, managing editor of Sabato’s Crystal Ball, a weekly politics newsletter published by the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, looked at presidential elections dating back to 1896 and found that no state had a higher percentage of picking the winner – 28 of 30, for 93 percent.

that was from 2015 so add another one to the list
    Ehhhh. Dems can still win without Ohio. Repubs cannot.

RoyBacon

Ehhhh. Dems can still win without Ohio. Repubs cannot.
    LOL...ya mean Ohio that was too close to call? That Ohio? The Ohio Trump won by 7 points?

Vitty you are the real Charlie Brown. You keep trying to kick that football. "He's done" vitty posted over 1000 times during the witch hunt.

vitterd

LOL...ya mean Ohio that was too close to call? That Ohio? The Ohio Trump won by 7 points?

Vitty you are the real Charlie Brown. You keep trying to kick that football. "He's done" vitty posted over 1000 times during the witch hunt.
    He is done. The midterms told us that. A record vote differential. The turnout to eliminate him will be record setting in 2020....he gone.

Get the bacon robot talking points ready. Welfare, antifags, media....ya know, your usual.

RoyBacon

He is done. The midterms told us that. A record vote differential. The turnout to eliminate him will be record setting in 2020....he gone.

Get the bacon robot talking points ready. Welfare, antifags, media....ya know, your usual.
    ...vitty scrambling through his tard talking points...let's see.. well we had an average midterm...I'll put that!

Now your He's done!!! has turned into well he is done mr. bacon, well he's sorta, kinda done. Well he's medium done or maybe medium rare? Fuggin classic Charlie Brown.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

be interesting to see how florida votes in 2020 since a bunch of felons are getting voting rights restored

vitterd

...vitty scrambling through his tard talking points...let's see.. well we had an average midterm...I'll put that!

Now your He's done!!! has turned into well he is done mr. bacon, well he's sorta, kinda done. Well he's medium done or maybe medium rare? Fuggin classic Charlie Brown.
    Huh? You can’t read. He’s done. Finished. I can not be more clear.

The midterms were an epic beatdown.

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

be interesting to see how florida votes in 2020 since a bunch of felons are getting voting rights restored
    https://www.axios.com/florida-republ...cd36aa9aa.html

The state house pubes are doing all they can to stop it.....

RoyBacon

Huh? You can’t read. He’s done. Finished. I can not be more clear.

The midterms were an epic beatdown.
    Yea, looks done. Hillary's in there measuring the curtains.

Looks all done now. You were right. And you were right about Jr and Jarrod too. And those sealed indictments and we don't know what Mueller knows(my personal favorite). Oh Charlie Brown, just keep trying. What else can you do?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    https://www.axios.com/florida-republ...cd36aa9aa.html

The state house pubes are doing all they can to stop it.....
    those a holes are why we won't get sports betting anytime soon florida house and senate are a joke

vitterd

Looks all done now. You were right. And you were right about Jr and Jarrod too. And those sealed indictments and we don't know what Mueller knows(my personal favorite). Oh Charlie Brown, just keep trying. What else can you do?
    Good thing Mueller handed off to SDNY for things he couldn’t prosecute. Sealed indictments? Why do you always make things up I never talked about? You think this is the end and it’s just the beginning.

You see how Kush his clearance?

The criminal empire is done.

jt315

And then there’s his investment advice for rich people . LOL !

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    And then there’s his investment advice for rich people . LOL !
    It’s fat boy and his scooter!!! Go back to rx Lenbo. You and Dlowilly can use your other names.

Perma ban!!! Bwaaaaahhhh!! Another solid JT call!!!

RoyBacon

Good thing Mueller handed off to SDNY for things he couldn’t prosecute. Sealed indictments? Why do you always make things up I never talked about? You think this is the end and it’s just the beginning.

You see how Kush his clearance?

The criminal empire is done.
    Dandy Don is humming "Turn out the lights, the party's over"... but vitty is going down with the ship, the USS Collusion.

I almost feel sorry for tards. This is up there with Nov 8, 2016.

jt315

It’s fat boy and his scooter!!! Go back to rx Lenbo. You and Dlowilly can use your other names.

Perma ban!!! Bwaaaaahhhh!! Another solid JT call!!!
    You’re as verified and confirmed as the Steele Dossier .

vitterd

Dandy Don is humming "Turn out the lights, the party's over"... but vitty is going down with the ship, the USS Collusion.

I almost feel sorry for tards. This is up there with Nov 8, 2016.
    Lmao. 16 investigations are still ongoing. It’s so funny when you guys finally think you have a winning day. The con man is currently burying the full report and will be threatening lawsuits when it gets leaked.

First ... 202122232425 Last