ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Have our Black communities, as a whole, went straight down...

the tubes?
    More shortly.
    Here is a very fitting response from a poster on Fox.

Maybe our president is just disgusted with the idea that stealing is nothing at all and everyone is doing it...least that is what the dad wants people to think. Stealing is a crime and he is VERY lucky that his son even returned at all, what a totally ungrateful a@@. Obviously that is why he has a thief for a son no morals or common sense like his dad....Great job raising him!!! Maybe you should try being gracious and that Thanking the person that spent our political capital on your son, dont believe for one minute that Xi wont be bringing that back up against President Trump in the future....

ABE: Is Black America so far off the deep end with their, likely, born racism, they can only see one color? That color is black and they make the most worthless excuses possible to defend thugs. Example: Well, how about this beaut: Michael Brown of Missouri? 4 years back.

It get's worse everyday, it seems.

How far off reality can these black Americas get? I mean, it's getting insane how they back each other up, and most do not care about the evidence against guy's like MB.
    It's like they love their millionaire sports guys [if they're black of course] and have no or little expectations from those select guy's because they have made it big in American regardless if Whitey was involved in any way to help then reach that status.

Having those black millionaires live up to decent standards all Americans need to be doing, has no bearing on their individual conscious-es, it seems? Do they gain pleasure by doing the opposite, as if thumbing their noses at civil behavior, just to prove a point. What point, please someone tell me?

Me? I am sick and tired of holding anger and resentment against Black people; Black people as a whole.
    I am really burned out with their ruthless, disrespect, and most of course, comes from large groups that only look one way and only think one way.

That is totally unintelligent and irresponsible.
    When will this hs start turning the corner, the other way? Jeez.
    * And yes, I had black hero's but where are they now?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 11-22-17 at 12:57 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    the tubes?
    More shortly.
    spare us.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always on the downward curve

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    spare us.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Abe have you yelled at the clouds yet today?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I must be missing something.
    Country on a downward curve, not just blacks.

If I were a decent black man, I imagine that I might cry
    EVERY god damn day for the bigotry/hate that he or she experiences for the color of his skin.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post

EVERY god damn day for the bigotry/hate that he or she experiences for the color of his skin.
    Please give your example of a decent black man of today? I need the relief, of knowing you have found a genuine good one.

Auto Donk

fuk all these "downward curves".....

pop two of these badboys, and you will rapidly see a sharp "upward curve"......

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Abe you're honestly an idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Auto...
    p/t attorney p/t website whatever your position here is

has anyone ever called you out for having financial interest in this website???

doesn`t make you a bad man, just saying/writing
    most days you seem to "own" this place, Mr AutoDong

starting to get mad at you

Leave some pussy for the rest of us. Feeling the effects of you way up here in NY, you fukker...

Galveston in March, lunch...

cool

Auto Donk

will do.... on all counts

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Aren't you the guy who posted the thread about a WWII vet who died under a black nursing supervisor and black nurses laughing while he's gasping for breath? That is what people are sick of. Incompetence, immorality, inhumanity and a lack of the greater black community criticizing ridiculous behavior.

It's not about appearances (skin color), otherwise people would be -ist against short people, green eyed people, left handed people, etc. It's what very often comes with that skin color.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 11-22-17 at 04:15 PM.

Auto Donk

let me get my f'n camera crew down there quick....

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

what a racist comment against blacks.

that's absolute bullsh*t.

Decent black men and women get put up on a pedestal.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Abe you're honestly an idiot
    You know we all see these brats like your ball-less one here, believing he gets a free shot.
    Nope, not with me you don't and now I challenge you to back up a responsible reply.
    So, if we can read your mind, you have a different opinion?
    You look Hispanic...does that tell me you show favoritism to blacks and you also have been looked down on as you must believe something like that about blacks, with your absolute anonymous, meaning reply?

Did you vote Trump?
    Lot's of questions, I hope he educated enough to answer at least one of them?
    Which one, ball-less one?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Thought old Abe had died. Fingers crossed that we can piss on his grave in 2018.

Dumb old Abe is so poor he couldn’t pay a $30 credit card bill from Target and then cried like a child over late fees.

-1000000 Abe will be eating a tv turkey dinner in his shitty little apartment all by himself tmrw just like his hero jj.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's not about appearances (skin color), otherwise people would be -ist against short people, green eyed people, left handed people, etc. It's what very often comes with that skin color.
    Lol, I wonder if you ever convince anyone with your bs.

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Have you ever heard a black person give praise to the white men who lost their lives freeing them from slavery ?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    Have you ever heard a black person give praise to the white men who lost their lives freeing them from slavery ?
    Yes, I hear it all the time! From who you'd never guess? The complete, deep-boned racist, *hits and Gravy. Man, guy's like him so ate up with hatred, will ruin his kids with the same unfounded bs.
    Well, maybe they will get a better education and dismiss this turkey of a father?
    I dearly hope so.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Last edited by Snowball; 11-24-17 at 02:44 PM.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Yes, fraid so, when I get the urge to opine.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Yes, I hear it all the time! From who you'd never guess? The complete, deep-boned racist, *hits and Gravy. Man, guy's like him so ate up with hatred, will ruin his kids with the same unfounded bs.
    Well, maybe they will get a better education and dismiss this turkey of a father?
    I dearly hope so.
    You still squawking old man? Thought you would be too busy panhandling like the rest of you poor people.

Why would I thank white people for freeing slaves? My family didn't set foot in states until my parents arrived in 1979.

When you can pay a bill like the rest of the adult world, then you can speak. Who the hell has such shitty credit that they have a Target credit card? Abe living the dream as poor white trash. Until then, shut the fuc k up you waste of life.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You still squawking old man? Thought you would be too busy panhandling like the rest of you poor people.

Why would I thank white people for freeing slaves? My family didn't set foot in states until my parents arrived in 1979.

When you can pay a bill like the rest of the adult world, then you can speak. Who the hell has such shitty credit that they have a Target credit card? Abe living the dream as poor white trash. Until then, shut the fuc k up you waste of life.
    I don't have to pay that bill now. I told Target, when you find me two black people that pay their bills--two blacks in a row--on time, that'll be the day I pay mine and not until then will you get a

Their answer: Well, hell, forget it then.

ABEHONEST

*htits loves Joy No, not Christmas Joy.

*hitts and Grits is probably in serious jeopardy, we all know he makes his living by working on a farm. See, Joy Reid, says you rural slugs are the friggin' root of causing trouble to american democracy. Better get back to the city where you can scare white people so bad, they'll drop their loose change, simply getting away from you.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    I'm sure some of those black guys that defended the Confederate flag or possibly some of the black trump voters are down for that.