frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Anyone been to East Europe.............life, women, any worthwhile things to do

Any SBR folks been to the unknown parts of Europe specifically East Europe, and how well is a US passport covered out there.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Been to Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. Not sure what you mean by a passport being covered

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

90 days without a Vizza everywhere except for Russia.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Prague is a blast. Heading to Croatia and Budapest next trip.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Yeah, with a US passport you should have access to the Schengen Area, which covers most of Eastern Europe. Shouldn't be an issue.

Serbia if you want to party. Montenegro if you want to lay on a beach. Georgia if you want to see a really cool under-the-radar type place. Avoid Ukraine right now. I haven't been to Estonia or Latvia, but I really want to.

frostno98

I always thought any country out of the EU requires a might require a VIZA since they are not schengen.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The american passport is good all over Europe. Russia not sure with the latest developments. Good means no **** required. Lately I read a list of countries where the american citizens require visas to enter, but I'm sure there was not one single european country. I'm from eastern Europe originally and been all over. Hungary, Check Rep., Greece ( it's Eastern but not former soviet block), Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia and somewhat Bulgaria are worth visiting. I would stay away from Romania, Macedonia,Serbia, Albania, eee Montenegro also. Not dangerous to visit but not much to do and see, before the other countries mentioned first. Hope it helps. About Estonia and Latvia they are not located in the east of Europe, but part of former USSR ,yes.
    Last edited by lom bylyri; 06-19-17 at 04:01 PM.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Estonia has the most beautiful women anywhere. They are also hot in Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Belarus, and the Czech Republic.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    The american passport is good all over Europe. Russia not sure with the latest developments. Good means no **** required. Lately I read a list of countries where the american citizens require visas to enter, but I'm sure there was not one single european country. I'm from eastern Europe originally and been all over. Hungary, Check Rep., Greece ( it's Eastern but not former soviet block), Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia and somewhat Bulgaria are worth visiting. I would stay away from Romania, Macedonia,Serbia, Albania, eee Montenegro also. Not dangerous to visit but not much to do and see, before the other countries mentioned first. Hope it helps. About Estonia and Latvia they are not located in the east of Europe, but part of former BRSS ,yes.
    **** means visas ( ****) ...WHAT THE FCUK sbr ?
    Last edited by lom bylyri; 06-19-17 at 03:57 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    90 days without a Vizza everywhere except for Russia.
    and Belarus.

bozeman

didnt know this snowball - I carry a Ukrainian and Russian citizenships as well so I travel **** free pretty much anywhere.

snow - I always learn something new from u
    Last edited by bozeman; 06-19-17 at 11:01 PM.

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Any SBR folks been to the unknown parts of Europe specifically East Europe, and how well is a US passport covered out there.
    I mostly enjoyed scandinavian countries - girls there are stunning hot and nice too. Faroe Islands is small but fun - locals greet u like u r from MArs - not a lot of tourism there. Heard good things about Croatia, but never went there. Poland is the best if u want a lifetime loyal woman.

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    **** means visas ( ****) ...WHAT THE FCUK sbr ?
    Sbr filters see u advertise a credit card company

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Love me some Eastern European women. Though, a Romanian bitch stomped on my heart. Stay away from that shithole.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

go to chernobyl.....

all kinds of cool shit to see around there.....

examples:

and don't worry, not all the mutations are hideous and grotesque.....

some actually are improvements, such as these:

frostno98

Some of the Baltic state looks promising. My lil bro just went through Croatia and Bosnia, seems like a nice place to check out. Greece looks interesting also, just got to watch out for them Serbs though.