Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

7-13-20 COVID DEATH RATES PER 100k PEOPLE: Florida is "just fine and dandy"....

for willlyboy, pauly, and the rest of the "covid doomsday" fuksticks worried about florida, and saying "who's laughing at ny and the eastern pussy states now"?, well, the answer is "all of us".....

here's the latest numbers that matter: in three photos, full link is here, regarding COVID DEATHS (AND THE LACK THEREOF IN SOUTHERN STATES --excepting the dumb coonasses in louisianna):

as that pedo tom hanks is off the grid, I'll quote young forrest gump, and point out that, when compared to ny and nj's atrocious death rates, fla at 20 is "just fine and dandy".......

texas even better at only 11 deaths per 100,000 citizens..........

TURN THOSE PUSSIES AT cnn OFF!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-13-20 at 11:28 AM.

Auto Donk

link for the full page, so you can see where your shithole state (if you're in the east or west coasts) settles in as far as deaths from Kung Flu are concerned:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

crazy

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3739

Interesting data here. Let me see if I'm interpreting this data correctly. We'll take NY as an example because they have the most cases.

According to the graph... NY has 166 deaths from Covid-19 per 100,000 people. Is this correct?

NY has had over 400K cases... and over 32K deaths. That's much more than 166 deaths per 100K. What am I missing here?

I realize that your natural instinct is to not answer my question and just insult me repeatedly. I am asking you to resist this urge just this once and please tell me where I am wrong with my math. I feel like I am missing something here... what is it?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

God bless the east coast.Hard working tax paying people. Fuk off

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    God bless the east coast.Hard working tax paying people. Fuk off
    apparently they wilt like vitterd willows (pussy willows) when confronted with a little ol bat virus.......

KUNG FLU hardly worth shutting anything down over....... full speed ahead........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Interesting data here. Let me see if I'm interpreting this data correctly. We'll take NY as an example because they have the most cases.

According to the graph... NY has 166 deaths from Covid-19 per 100,000 people. Is this correct?

NY has had over 400K cases... and over 32K deaths. That's much more than 166 deaths per 100K. What am I missing here?

I realize that your natural instinct is to not answer my question and just insult me repeatedly. I am asking you to resist this urge just this once and please tell me where I am wrong with my math. I feel like I am missing something here... what is it?
    wow.......

read up on what per capita means, and it should become clear to you.......

won't insult you here, don't have time for such ignorance.....
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow.......

galt being galt

im not doing any math today, but i assume you are correct

so ill agree

JohnGalt2341

wow.......

This might be your least offensive post ever. I'm proud of you for that.

I see where I made a mistake now. I thought it was 166 Covid-19 deaths in NY for every 100,000 people that were diagnosed with Covid-19. But it's just the number of deaths compared to EVERYONE that lives in NY.

This data is completely useless until the pandemic is over because this data is going to be increasing daily. The death rate per capita of INFECTED people is much more useful because it will help you predict the future.

If the data doesn't show you what percent of people die that are INFECTED... then what good is it? It just shows you where we are right now among ALL of the citizens whether infected or not. Once/if we ever establish herd immunity these numbers will be more useful. But until then... they don't mean much.

If I am wrong... what do these numbers mean? It means that not that many people have died from Covid-19 right now compared to the general population. This is true... but if less than 10% of the population has been infected... then these numbers are mostly just useless.

Auto Donk

what they mean is, as the death rate declines (for a variety of reasons -- such as more effective treatments, younger, less vulnerable patients contracting it, etc.. etc.,), the disease is less lethal, and the "spiraling number of cases" in states in the south/west are not that problematic in the big picture..... there's just not that much death coming from the Kung Flu......

RudyRuetigger

This might be your least offensive post ever. I'm proud of you for that.

I see where I made a mistake now. I thought it was 166 Covid-19 deaths in NY for every 100,000 people that were diagnosed with Covid-19. But it's just the number of deaths compared to EVERYONE that lives in NY.

This data is completely useless until the pandemic is over because this data is going to be increasing daily. The death rate per capita of INFECTED people is much more useful because it will help you predict the future.

If the data doesn't show you what percent of people die that are INFECTED... then what good is it? It just shows you where we are right now among ALL of the citizens whether infected or not. Once/if we ever establish herd immunity these numbers will be more useful. But until then... they don't mean much.

If I am wrong... what do these numbers mean? It means that not that many people have died from Covid-19 right now compared to the general population. This is true... but if less than 10% of the population has been infected... then these numbers are mostly just useless.
    definitely a professor

JohnGalt2341

what they mean is, as the death rate declines (for a variety of reasons -- such as more effective treatments, younger, less vulnerable patients contracting it, etc.. etc.,), the disease is less lethal, and the "spiraling number of cases" in states in the south/west are not that problematic in the big picture..... there's just not that much death coming from the Kung Flu......
    But you must realize that the death rate is always going to lag behind the infection rate by AT LEAST 3 weeks. The infection rate in Florida didn't start increasing dramatically until around June 26th. It hasn't even been 3 weeks yet. I hope I am wrong about this but I suspect Florida's death rate is going to spike in the last couple of weeks of July and early August. If it doesn't... well it probably means they are doing something right. Let's see how it turns out. I think it's too early to celebrate too much right now.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Gomer Donk is retarded and doesn’t have a clue. If he gets Covid he’d be dead in 2 days. Guy thinks tom hanks is a pedophile and loves trump who bangs his own daughter. What a dipshit.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Gomer Donk is retarded and doesn’t have a clue. If he gets Covid he’d be dead in 2 days. Guy thinks tom hanks is a pedophile and loves trump who bands his own daughter. What a dipshit.
    better read thread

looks like the democrat johngalt was the idiot here

RudyRuetigger

But you must realize that the death rate is always going to lag behind the infection rate by AT LEAST 3 weeks. The infection rate in Florida didn't start increasing dramatically until around June 26th. It hasn't even been 3 weeks yet. I hope I am wrong about this but I suspect Florida's death rate is going to spike in the last couple of weeks of July and early August. If it doesn't... well it probably means they are doing something right. Let's see how it turns out. I think it's too early to celebrate too much right now.
    3 weeks?

I thought it was 10-14 days

weird

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    better read thread

looks like the democrat johngalt was the idiot here
    Do you know 47 hospitals in Florida have no ICU beds left?

Refrigerator trucks are collecting bodies in Texas.

Don’t let auto doosh fool you. These red state governors have failed and failed in a huge way. Opened up too early because of trump.

Look at other countries compared to ours. It’s embarrassing.

RudyRuetigger

Don’t let auto doosh fool you. These red state governors have failed and failed in a huge way. Opened up too early because of trump.

take away the blue states and we are winning

if, after it ends, the red states have more deaths......ill apologize

will you if they dont?

JohnGalt2341

3 weeks?

weird
    We're seeing it already. 3 out of the last 4 days Florida has had more than 90 Covid-19 deaths per day. The last 2 weeks of July are likely going to be far worse. Florida had more than 15K new cases yesterday alone. August is going to be a rough month for Floridians. Yet, many will wonder why.

If Trump doesn't win Florida his chances of winning the election are practically non-existent. He's currently as +125 in FL at 5Dimes. I have a feeling by the end of August he might be +150 or more in Florida. We'll see I guess.

Auto Donk

you gullible idiot........... even dumbass cnn put on a fla health official who called bullshit on this stupid narrative.... most of those hospitals only had one or two icu beds to begin with, filled with non covid patients, you idiot........

you've got to be the dumbest s o b on the site.........

st pete's, for eg., has almost 100 surplus beds that haven't even been added to the total of available beds, and they aren't near capacity......

keep spouting bullshit fake news, you f'n idiot.....
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The death rate is way down and the people getting it are much younger not older

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What are the numbers for overall deaths in 2019 at this point compared to the deaths in 2020 to right now?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The thing you are missing is that they are starting to discover Covid is a blood clot disease that can affect your organs for years after the fact. Thanks.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 621

04/29/20

Officials in Florida have reportedly blocked the state's medical examiners from releasing their daily updates of coronavirus deaths, after their reports showed fatality numbers greater than authorized government figures.
    Earlier this month, The Miami Herald revealed that the COVID-19 death count recorded by the state's 22 medical examiners was 10 per cent higher than the number published by the Florida Department of Health.
    On April 11, the Florida Department of Health reported that 419 people across the state had died from the coronavirus, while the state's Medical Examiners Commission had recorded 461 fatalities.
    Officials subsequently pulled the medical examiners' list from public view, claiming it needed to be reviewed in light of the discrepancy.
    However, they have not yet provided any update, with critics now accusing officials of a lack of transparency.
    As of Wednesday evening, state officials are reporting 33,193 COVID-19 cases and 1,218 deaths.

EmpireMaker

Since the coronavirus outbreak began, all 22 medical examiners across Florida have been sending detailed information about each COVID death to the state's Medical Examiners Commission, which then complies the information on a central list.
    The list does not name any of the victims, but features demographic information and case summaries.

As of Wednesday evening, state officials are reporting 33,193 COVID-19 cases and 1,218 deaths. A tally from the Medical Examiners Commission is not currently available

Dr. Stephen Nelson, the chairman of Florida's Medical Examiners Commission, says state residents have the right to access that information.
    'This is no different than any other public record we deal with,' he stated.
    'It's paid for by taxpayer dollars and the taxpayers have a right to know.'
    Dr. Nelson further claimed that fatality records compiled by Florida's Medical Examiners Commission had been publicly available for every state disaster since Hurricane Andrew back in 1992.

EmpireMaker

NY was the worst by far initially but Florida is catching them rapidly.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Sbr is the only place to get the real "chopstick flu" data. Thank you Auto for the FL news Anyone turning on their tv would think FL was burning and everyone was dead there

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

There are a lot of things about this pandemic that annoy me but the "we're running out of ICU beds" headline is #1 with a bullet.

I was just laughing with my wife about this last night. The local govt here was shooting off about this "stat" yesterday justifying the second California shutdown. It's bullshit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

3 weeks?

weird
    I have something I saved from a little bit ago. It will be exposed on here July 25.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10380

you gullible idiot........... even dumbass cnn put on a fla health official who called bullshit on this stupid narrative.... most of those hospitals only had one or two icu beds to begin with, filled with non covid patients, you idiot........

you've got to be the dumbest s o b on the site.........

st pete's, for eg., has almost 100 surplus beds that haven't even been added to the total of available beds, and they aren't near capacity......

keep spouting bullshit fake news, you f'n idiot.....
    ~~~
    Boom...Dagger to the Vitturd heart.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post

They'll never even get to a fraction of New York's troubles at their peak

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

Corona Virus overrated.. Always was..

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Either re-examine readily available data or turn off the TV, bud.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

132 reported today was what 3x yesterday?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

It has lingering complications. Desth rste doesnt define what vovid 19 can do. Studies indicate effects much longer then they thought..its bad

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Hospitals’ ICU’s are not overrun like gaucho said...I am in constant contact with hospitals all over the country....fukking media lies

123 Last