Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What the Hell is going on in Ferguson, Missouri?

What is the story with all of the rioting?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Multiple witnesses have stated a White Police Officer shot a Black Teen in the chest multiple times WHILE HE HAD HIS HANDS RAISED. And then fired another shot into the teen as he was on the ground. Serve and Protect, RIGHT???

Kermit

No shit. Damn.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

yes what a tragedy, not needed right now. we should get all the whites together and go loot all the black owned stores. are there any?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Multiple witnesses have stated a White Police Officer shot a Black Teen in the chest multiple times WHILE HE HAD HIS HANDS RAISED. And then fired another shot into the teen as he was on the ground. Serve and Protect, RIGHT???
    I just read a few stories and they all said that the kids were fighting with the Police or some shit.

Kermit

Jesus, another guy shooting kids with their arms in the air.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

They are saying the victim was actually fighting with the cop near his cruiser.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    They are saying the victim was actually fighting with the cop near his cruiser.
    Witnesses said the cop shot the kid in cold blood, but all of their stories were different. One said the cop chased the kid down and shot him, and one said the cop shot him after he got him out of his car and the kid put his hands up into the air. Said the 2 youths pushed the cop into his car and tried to get his gun.

The bad thing about this rioting and looting is that these people doing it don't give a flying fukk about the 18 year old that got shot.

Benjamin Crump is on the case though.

Bostongambler

Of course not. They couldn't care less. One guy on the news was saying this has got to stop!!!
    Where is he when inner city youth are killing each other everyday in the streets. Why isn't he saying this has got to stop then.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Are all these eye witnesses the same people looting and burning down Quicktrips?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

i always hear people in Missouri are "backwards"

I thought it waz a joke

Kermit

Well the good news is that the belt store was left untouched.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

Bostongambler

They use it as an excuse to loot. F@cken savages.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Bostongambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I just read a few stories and they all said that the kids were fighting with the Police or some shit.
    All?

jameski999

These fukking monkeys. Guess the stores that have been looted? A Quicktrip, Footlocker and a wheels and tire store.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave jameski999 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler

It's crazy. Every time there is a situation they just smash windows and steal stuff.

jameski999

These fukks could care less about that kid. Just a reason to steal shitt. Parents hoping for no criminal charges so they can go straight to the civil lawsuit.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I'm originally from this area. You guys pretty much hit it on the head. Now, are Ferguson, MO cops over-the-top? Probably. So like in LA, some of it I can see as a bit justified as that one tipping point can set it off.

The racism there is off the charts on both sides, and it's pretty much all justified. Cops are dirty out there, true. There is a huge list of reasons to hate St. Louis black people, true. I'm glad I moved away, because I learned that not all black people are like the ones there.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Well the good news is that the belt store was left untouched.

Liquor store looting always solves the problems. Watched the local St Louis report on the second night of protests, said the FBI and other riot police stood by and watched the looting because the crowd was taunting them to shoot...knew it would be a good viral video so they showed restraint...sucks the store owners had to come to the scene to protect their property from these assholes while the police stood by and watched them loot and burn property that others worked for.

Media keeps saying 'Ferguson is 70% black and population of 20,000 yet of the 50 police there, only 3 are black......while they make that out to be a klan driven racists thing....common sense says from seeing the footage that out of the 20,000 residents doubtful no more than the 3 could pass background checks to make it on the police dept.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

The two guys in the bottom pic look like they are attempting to read something. Maybe the manual for the safe? Lol

The guy in the far back on bottom pic looks like he's trying to avoid a deadly fart that must be floating around the store.

Is that a bottle of Yellow Tail wine in that top pic?! Lmao BALLIN'!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I find it funny they want equality, to be treated with respect and to live like a normal human being, yet one kid gets
    blasted by the police and all hell breaks loose. No protests when they shoot their own over a bar fight or a drug deal.

Guess what people, those businesses that were there that probably hired the very people that looted, will be gone.
    Congratulations on making your neighborhood more of a slum.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

PRETTY SURE the upstanding young man in the bottom pic has an unclipped handgun in his waistband! Look closely and tell me if I'm wrong

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I find it funny they want equality, to be treated with respect and to live like a normal human being, yet one kid gets
    blasted by the police and all hell breaks loose. No protests when they shoot their own over a bar fight or a drug deal.

Guess what people, those businesses that were there that probably hired the very people that looted, will be gone.
    Not to mention by trashing the convenience store....gonna have to put $6 instead of $5 on gas to get them farther to buy the Swishers and juice drink this weekend....just making life more difficult on themselves

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Funny people care more about a man hitting a woman than the police killing an unarmed, resisting black teen.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The friend who was with 'big mike' as he refers to the person shot, went into pretty good detail about the incident from start to finish. His attorney was by his side during the latest interview to make sure the correct words are used, but can definitely see how it all played out.

Dorian and Mike walking down the street...carrying hands full of cigarellos, wonder what they were going to put in them minutes later . He said they were walking in the middle of the street but didn't see any cars swerve around them so didn't think they were being a problem to anyone (still illegal to do that for their own safety thats why sidewalks are built) The police officer rolls up alongside and tells them to 'get the F out of the road' and Dorian says he was shocked that the police officer would ask them to do such a thing so he politely replies 'sir, we will be at our destination in less than a minute' and kept walking in the road...the police officer hears the response and failure to comply with the warning and stops the vehicle and put it in reverse. When he stops and goes to open his door to exit the door hits one of the men and closes back onto the officer who then reaches out the window to grab hold of Brown, Brown pulled away and Dorian said the officer was stuck in the car trying to maintain a grip and there was a tug of war going on for a few seconds, then Brown turns to his friend and says 'hold these' and hands him the cigarellos to free up his hands...he then tried to get away from the officer more forcefully and the officer, in close quarters with the two men, pulls his weapon and says 'stop or I'm going to shoot', a few seconds later he fires one round into the side of Mike Brown. From there the officer exits the vehicle firing again as Brown is trying to still flee and ends up dropping the man 30 feet away in the end.

Could have all been avoided by just doing the right thing...but as one would expect from a young punk with a wife beater and tattoos of skulls on his neck among a dozen other ink jobs to do in the situation....decided to be a smart ass to the cop and it escalated. Now we have the media looping the sweet images of Brown and his grandfather saying there was no way he tried to resist the police because he was a gentle giant who was so smart that when you bought him a video game, he could beat it and always wanted more of them

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Naggers.

Kermit

That was one part that I didn't get. How do you choke a 6' 4" 300 pound man with one arm while you are in a vehicle and attempt to pull him into your vehicle with the door closed? He also said the cop opened the door into them and it bounced backwards back into the cop with made him mad.

One thing is for sure, if Mike Brown did in fact get shot in the back as his friend said that he did, then I suppose his story does hold water. But other witnesses have now said that the cop was beat up about the face.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

I find it funny you support the party that has enslaved these animals to the government's tit.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

That was one part that I didn't get. How do you choke a 6' 4" 300 pound man with one arm while you are in a vehicle and attempt to pull him into your vehicle with the door closed? He also said the cop opened the door into them and it bounced backwards back into the cop with made him mad.

One thing is for sure, if Mike Brown did in fact get shot in the back as his friend said that he did, then I suppose his story does hold water. But other witnesses have now said that the cop was beat up about the face.
    Always multiple sides to every story. I always refer to the thousands of episodes of COPS and other law enforcement shows that have been on for years, routinely this scenario of asking guys to do one thing and they flee or fight occurs, and the New York Garner choke hold incident, how many times do you see people resisting and then screaming I cant breath or you hurt my wrist etc. to get sympathy....EVERY one of these things is avoidable if you just do the common sense thing and not try and act tough and then cry foul after.

Can't wait to see the dashboard footage and as you said the face of the officer involved, until then we can only guess what happened. If he just pulls up and starts choking the guy and executes him....I'll be first to say he needs to go to jail...but if turns out he gave them an order to stop, they resisted and a fight happened....can't say I'm blaming him. One thing that stood out in the Dorian interview as well...he said the cop didn't seem like he meant to fire the first shot inside the car....but when he did both Dorian and Brown ran but only ducked down behind a nearby car...it was '2 or 3 minutes before the officer got out of his car' and when he did he was right there with both suspects in the open and thats when he began firing on Brown. Lets put that in context, you just had a fight with a guy who possibly reached for your weapon, they run nearby and get behind a car instead of running away totally...you're now in the open against multiple individuals you know are non compliant and gunfire has been exchanged and they are staying close waiting on you to come out in the street.....can definitely see him being in the state of mind of a close quarters gunfight. I mean c'mon once the shots are happening and you're in that position, when you see the guys pop back out you aren't necessarily thinking about asking them to explain things anymore, you're eliminating the threat and going home that night....period.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The friend who was with 'big mike' as he refers to the person shot, went into pretty good detail about the incident from start to finish. His attorney was by his side during the latest interview to make sure the correct words are used, but can definitely see how it all played out.

Dorian and Mike walking down the street...carrying hands full of cigarellos, wonder what they were going to put in them minutes later . He said they were walking in the middle of the street but didn't see any cars swerve around them so didn't think they were being a problem to anyone (still illegal to do that for their own safety thats why sidewalks are built) The police officer rolls up alongside and tells them to 'get the F out of the road' and Dorian says he was shocked that the police officer would ask them to do such a thing so he politely replies 'sir, we will be at our destination in less than a minute' and kept walking in the road...the police officer hears the response and failure to comply with the warning and stops the vehicle and put it in reverse. When he stops and goes to open his door to exit the door hits one of the men and closes back onto the officer who then reaches out the window to grab hold of Brown, Brown pulled away and Dorian said the officer was stuck in the car trying to maintain a grip and there was a tug of war going on for a few seconds, then Brown turns to his friend and says 'hold these' and hands him the cigarellos to free up his hands...he then tried to get away from the officer more forcefully and the officer, in close quarters with the two men, pulls his weapon and says 'stop or I'm going to shoot', a few seconds later he fires one round into the side of Mike Brown. From there the officer exits the vehicle firing again as Brown is trying to still flee and ends up dropping the man 30 feet away in the end.

Could have all been avoided by just doing the right thing...but as one would expect from a young punk with a wife beater and tattoos of skulls on his neck among a dozen other ink jobs to do in the situation....decided to be a smart ass to the cop and it escalated. Now we have the media looping the sweet images of Brown and his grandfather saying there was no way he tried to resist the police because he was a gentle giant who was so smart that when you bought him a video game, he could beat it and always wanted more of them
    Seems to always be the comments of someone trying to justify inappropriate action on a black male, tattoos, probably going to smoke weed, priors, etc. Has nothing to do with a cop killing an unarmed man, deadly force was used in a situation that didnt need it at all. Cop should be in prison for a long time.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems to always be the comments of someone trying to justify inappropriate action on a black male, tattoos, probably going to smoke weed, priors, etc. Has nothing to do with a cop killing an unarmed man, deadly force was used in a situation that didnt need it at all. Cop should be in prison for a long time.
    Nope, the cigars were an afterthought. By the friend's own explanation, the officer merely told them to get out of the damn road and was proceeding on...they decided NOT to and that is why he came back...to where Brown decided to resist. Not saying every individual with a tattoo is a criminal, but be honest and logical here, individual...area...age...pretty good indicators. Thats why its comical to hear the media pundits who are gay and black and wear bow ties $400 Coach shoes say they are so afraid to be profiled in America as a gang member that they don't leave their house without their driver license and insurance card in case they encounter an angry white policeman. All the reports are that tensions have been high in the town of Ferguson for awhile, and unless the cop involved is brand new...in a town of less than 20,000 you KNOW who is who in the areas you patrol. Like I posted above, if he just pulled up and started firing and executed the man, put him away..but until we have ALL the facts and not just the one angry side...lets not convict him just yet.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Nope, the cigars were an afterthought. By the friend's own explanation, the officer merely told them to get out of the damn road and was proceeding on...they decided NOT to and that is why he came back...to where Brown decided to resist. Not saying every individual with a tattoo is a criminal, but be honest and logical here, individual...area...age...pretty good indicators. Thats why its comical to hear the media pundits who are gay and black and wear bow ties $400 Coach shoes say they are so afraid to be profiled in America as a gang member that they don't leave their house without their driver license and insurance card in case they encounter an angry white policeman. All the reports are that tensions have been high in the town of Ferguson for awhile, and unless the cop involved is brand new...in a town of less than 20,000 you KNOW who is who in the areas you patrol. Like I posted above, if he just pulled up and started firing and executed the man, put him away..but until we have ALL the facts and not just the one angry side...lets not convict him just yet.
    Deadly force was used where there needed to be none. The victim had no weapon, there should never be a death caused by the police when a victim has no weapon and the police's life isnt in danger. If I was a motorist and passed by these guys and the same situation unfolded and I killed the guy the exact same way Id be put away for a very long time if not life, but a trained policeman who's trained for these situations and also trained in hand to hand combat can do it and nothing happens. Jaywalking = death...lol smh.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Deadly force was used where there needed to be none. The victim had no weapon, there should never be a death caused by the police when a victim has no weapon and the police's life isnt in danger. If I was a motorist and passed by these guys and the same situation unfolded and I killed the guy the exact same way Id be put away for a very long time if not life, but a trained policeman who's trained for these situations and also trained in hand to hand combat can do it and nothing happens. Jaywalking = death...lol smh.
    Jaywalking wasn't the cause of the shooting. Have to look at the escalation and put yourself there. If you're the cop sitting down and struggling, whether or not its the 'tug of war' described by the friend or a fight as described by the officer, regardless you are in a bad position and in the own words of Dorian, while they were struggling he was standing right there inches from the officer as well because he states that when the officer yells i'm going to shoot, he looked down and saw it up close himself...so if you're in a fight one vs two and they are talking back and forth with the larger guy asking the smaller one to hold his items so he can have free hands...and then once the shot is fired, you wait and exit the vehicle and the people are still right there...gotta ask if the cop just wanted to kill everyone out of racial hatred, why did he not shoot Dorian as well.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Protest crowds now are even chanting 'kill the police...kill the police'....might get ugly tonight. Gun sales in the area are spiking...protestors are arming themselves.

1234 ... Last