DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Which part of the Country do you live in?

I'm with the gays on the west coast.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

dont know why texas isnt part of mexico. we all know how many pepperguts there are in tejas. i would know because i live in mexico myself with all the gay people

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Gay as phock

miltonschwartz

why are all the good restaurants in gay neighborhoods

miltonschwartz

Top definition

Pepper Gut

A mexican.

Could be a sweaty ass contruction worker, could be a landscaping hand, possibly even working at a carwash, even perhaps a member of the hotel housekeeping staff.

Even if the mexican is just walking around sears talking in spanish expecting all the white people to have any idea what the penetrate they are talking about, they still qualify.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

How come all queers have money? I have never seen a broke gay person.
    Is there some secret gay check they get or something?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Florida right now

miltonschwartz

gay dudes always have money i agree. lesbians on the other hand are always broke. go figure
    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    How come all queers have money? I have never seen a broke gay person.
    Is there some secret gay check they get or something?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Florida right now
    Stay safe, JJ.

2 burglars broke into the home of gay rapist, got raped for 5 days

Two burglars got more than they bargained for recently after picking the wrong house to break into. Garfield Morgan, 54, and his 36 year old accomplice friend Kim Gorton are both career burglars, having stolen from hundreds of homes in their lives. But it’s unlikely they’ll go back to crime after the traumatic episode they experienced in the home of Harry Harrington…

Harry Harrington is 6’7 and weighs over 136kg of pure muscle. He’s a notorious gay sex predator who has served time in jail for numerous sexual assaults. An aggressive and predatory offender, he’s not the kind of man you want to annoy. But that’s just what Morgan and Gorton did that fateful night.

Garfield and Kim broke through the backdoor of Harry Harrington’s house in Florida.

The heavily built Harrington caught them in the act and easily overpowered them.

He tied them up and for 5 days used them as his sex slaves, banging their poor back ends almost to death.

Only a neighbor who heard cries and alerted the police saved them from their painful and horrific experience.

As you can see from their mug shots above, the men were extremely traumatized by their ordeal. What they went through is inexcusable, but many online commentators are saying that they deserved some kind of retribution for their crimes. But…five days of being raped by a man mountain is a bit much, isn’t it?

The men face burglary charges, while Harrington is facing another stretch inside prison for his actions.
    Last edited by DiggityDaggityDo; 04-13-17 at 03:42 PM.

miltonschwartz

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

'Merica on border of The Damn North. According to the map.

But its more like......
    I live i in a racist-hipster-trendy-foodie-liberal-beer drinking-bourbon loving-music friendly city.
    Last edited by louisvillekid; 04-13-17 at 04:39 PM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Stay safe, JJ.

2 burglars broke into the home of gay rapist, got raped for 5 days

Two burglars got more than they bargained for recently after picking the wrong house to break into. Garfield Morgan, 54, and his 36 year old accomplice friend Kim Gorton are both career burglars, having stolen from hundreds of homes in their lives. But it’s unlikely they’ll go back to crime after the traumatic episode they experienced in the home of Harry Harrington…

Harry Harrington is 6’7 and weighs over 136kg of pure muscle. He’s a notorious gay sex predator who has served time in jail for numerous sexual assaults. An aggressive and predatory offender, he’s not the kind of man you want to annoy. But that’s just what Morgan and Gorton did that fateful night.

Garfield and Kim broke through the backdoor of Harry Harrington’s house in Florida.

The heavily built Harrington caught them in the act and easily overpowered them.

He tied them up and for 5 days used them as his sex slaves, banging their poor back ends almost to death.

Only a neighbor who heard cries and alerted the police saved them from their painful and horrific experience.

As you can see from their mug shots above, the men were extremely traumatized by their ordeal. What they went through is inexcusable, but many online commentators are saying that they deserved some kind of retribution for their crimes. But…five days of being raped by a man mountain is a bit much, isn’t it?

The men face burglary charges, while Harrington is facing another stretch inside prison for his actions.
    no way this is true lol...but it does raise a good "would you rather" scenario....Get shot dead, or take it up the ass for 5 days?

Harry will walk haha, he used non lethal force right?

miltonschwartz

notice how big that bears index finger is. it is nearly the size of the entire cigar

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    gay dudes always have money i agree. lesbians on the other hand are always broke. go figure
    does kind of seem that way. being a career warehouse worker ive worked with numerous lesbians and they always seem broke and share a beat up car, and share cheap cigs, and seem to always bum change for something out of the vending machine, yet they always tend to have freaking murals and sleeves of tattoos all over.

miltonschwartz

lol i know the type. there are so many lesbos in california it is crazy. ive noticed they love travis barker and justin beiber for style inspiration
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    does kind of seem that way. being a career warehouse worker ive worked with numerous lesbians and they always seem broke and share a beat up car, and share cheap cigs, and seem to always bum change for something out of the vending machine, yet they always tend to have freaking murals and sleeves of tattoos all over.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

The Villages , Florida

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

What happened to Louisiana?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Underwater.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Depends on the day

i have been in 4 states in a 24 hour period

MarBen
    MarBen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Yurop

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by MarBen View Post
    Yurop
    blowing the forum up todays with posts are we?