Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7744

Now the feminists are blasting Trump for being the first US president to have 3 wives

Would it be fair game for Trump to say, Hey Barrack at least I'm not the first US president to have a wife with three asses.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

How do I attach photos to my posts?

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I thought the protesters were all abt sharing the wealth. Trump sure did that with multiple wives.
    Points Awarded:

IAG gave ManosdePiedra 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

well he did promise, made an oath three times to love and cherish. and three times he broke that oath, broke that promise and cheated his ass off. obviously oaths and promises mean nothing to that asshole. so yeah, his character shines through. he is a cheating asshole, a liar and a thief.

I am sure so many of you are very proud of our president. He has so many great qualities.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Would it be fair game for Trump to say, Hey Barrack at least I'm not the first US president to have a wife with three asses.
    sure that wouldn't even break the skin compared to whats been said.

bill maher nailed it though with his joke about Trump having all those kids with multiple woman and hes the white one. If you haven't seen it youtube it pretty funny.

teaserpleaser

hopefully trump doesn't try and sue bill over this one lolz..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^how is that funny?

comes off very desperate

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^how is that funny?

comes off very desperate
    desperate? Bill maher desperate?? crushes trump weekly pretty much all show.

you would have to see it. But even then I doubt you have a sense of humor that would allow you to laugh at Trumps expense. lighten up. Go outside for once.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    desperate? Bill maher desperate?? crushes trump weekly pretty much all show.

you would have to see it. But even then I doubt you have a sense of humor that would allow you to laugh at Trumps expense. lighten up. Go outside for once.

everything is "desperate" or "transparent" to this clown. he learns a couple new words and uses them for months. A while back is was "petulant" haven't heard that one for a few months. poor brooks is so "desperate" to fit in, his bs is so "transparent" and childish. He never and I mean never adds any substance to the discussion. it is always an attack on an individual. and believe me he should not be attacking, this is the same lad that spouts treason and robs from his employer. that is what we know about him.

now we will read one of his famous responses--watch it will be so educational.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Phuck the feminist..Phuck the lefties..Phuck CNN..the Trump Train keeps chugging along...enjoy the ride

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump's the man, he gets things done

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Anyone who bashes a politician for bad morals should get a fukking clue. Talk about pot meet kettle name 1 of these crooked fukks ever that is clean? Hell the random (everyday Joe) dirt they have on Trump pales in comparison to the criminal Presidents we've had in recent decades (espionage, treason, war crimes, rapes , murder everything in between).....so far anyhow! "Grab her by the puss#? Really that the best you got says LBJ, Nixon, Bush, Clinton, Obama etc crime syndicates?

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is really trying to help our country, he took a huge pay cut and is doing his best to make America great again, the Muslim ban is awesome, America can't afford to be a welfare state with open borders

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    well he did promise, made an oath three times to love and cherish. and three times he broke that oath, broke that promise and cheated his ass off. obviously oaths and promises mean nothing to that asshole. so yeah, his character shines through. he is a cheating asshole, a liar and a thief.

I am sure so many of you are very proud of our president. He has so many great qualities.
    Don't make me call Trump and have him come down here and grab you by the pussy.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Phuck the feminist..Phuck the lefties..Phuck CNN..the Trump Train keeps chugging along...enjoy the ride
    Anyone who even looks at this guy wrong gets absolutely fukking buried! The guy is a Savage. Lefties are a Dying Breed. It's only been 3 weeks and how many times have they been out protesting now? It is going to be a long long eight years for these dipshitz

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Anyone who even looks at this guy wrong gets absolutely fukking buried! The guy is a Savage. Lefties are a Dying Breed. It's only been 3 weeks and how many times have they been out protesting now? It is going to be a long long eight years for these dipshitz
    His own Supreme Court nominee gave slight criticism towards him today but that is just one example of dissent in his own ranks.

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. I could care less about the feminist. I am also not surprised that the left hasn't been smart enough to use Trump's inability to accept criticism to their advantage. In short, they are all morons.

As far as his wives go, it's nobody's business but his.

I would feel the same if he was a left wing president and the Bible thumpers would make a fuss.

I am an objective guy and have no agenda so keep that in mind when I say he really isn't doing a good job. I do; however, hope he improves.

I know there are plenty of people who will blindly support him on all matters so I look forward to comments from those less inclined or incapable of thinking independently or objectively.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    I hate both.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump is an old retard. MAGA (Make Assholes Great Again)

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trump is an old retard. MAGA (Make Assholes Great Again)
    He manhandled your whole movement. He made a fool of your candidate.
    He got up there and said everything that liberals said you can't say.
    Now he is your god.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the fukstick protestors are back at it......

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

ah fuk em ..fuk em all..Im ready for a Civil war

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Feminists will take 3 abortions over 3 marriages any day.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    ah fuk em ..fuk em all..Im ready for a Civil war
    might be a good thing for the country

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

how do they feel about hilary having a kid to someone that's not her husband?