jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

How long was your longest hangover approx?

Downed a bottle of vodka Sunday evening still feeling hungover as shhit 60 hours later. Feels like I just got rko'd . .
    Last edited by jordanft19; 04-06-16 at 06:07 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

always take 2 extra strength ecxedrin before you pass out.... take two more if you wake up with a head ache....

not tylenol or ibuprofen or any other plain aspirin.... none of that other bullshit works as good as extra strength execdrin....

you'll thank me

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Bet you won't do that again. That's what life's all about.....learning.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I had a hangover for 5 years one time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    always take 2 extra strength ecxedrin before you pass out.... take two more if you wake up with a head ache....

not tylenol or ibuprofen or any other plain aspirin.... none of that other bullshit works as good as extra strength execdrin....

you'll thank me
    funny, aspirin doesn't work for me, but naproxen does (aleve) always subsides that raging hangover headache

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

If you don't hydrate and eat the day after, it's going to last awhile. Eat and drink water/gatorade a lot especially if you've puked. And yeah, 2 Alleve is great. I do that before I pass out, and I'm less retarded in the morning.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

First one ever felt like 3 days.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Down a bottle of pedialite or coconut water with a Motrin 800

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Marijuana is best for headaches, make sure it's organic.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Marijuana is best for headaches, make sure it's organic.
    Depends. For me, ganja only makes it worse.

My longest was 4 days. On the 4th day I got a little paranoid, but nah. All good.

Best cure? Sports drinks, water, omlette, bacon-egg sandwitch and doing fu*k all. Pills should come as last resort.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7608

7 days, cant remember much, supposedly drank vodka by the pint glass and took a shit load of speed proceeded to be sick and bleed from everyplace you could for the next 7 days. its a good way to stop partying ive been sober since haha

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Used to take me 8 days to get back to normal after a bender. It was pretty bad for a while. Have it pretty well under control now as far as benders.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

One full day.

Second morning, little coffee and water and get back on track

Charlie000
    Charlie000's Avatar Become A Pro!

None. As I never stop drinking long enoigh to get a hangover

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Used to take me 8 days to get back to normal after a bender. It was pretty bad for a while. Have it pretty well under control now as far as benders.
    8 days. Wow. What else where you doing besides drinking? Cant even imagine that. 2 days (1 day feeling sick, the other just being exhausted) for me, and that was hell.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Physical hangover, probably 4 days. Mental/emotional hangover, maybe 14 days. Look at positives on this beautiful day. Your mental state probably has more to do with the physical effects than you think.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Step 1: Drink a gallon of whole milk and take a 4 mile jog
    Note- Make sure it's extremely hot outside.

Step 2: After that go eat some greasy Mexican food with lots of chips and queso.
    Note- Try to get so full you feel like you're going to explode.

-Problem solved

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I think i had one for a wk i was still feeling the effects of 151 that stuff is the devil, but it was the drink and shot of the crew in college smh glad those days are over now its only top shelf less of a hangover with the expensive stuff

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

only time ive been hungover was the day after an acid trip

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Me and this one chick were doing shot after shot of Bacardi Razz back in 2004 or 2005... can't remember exactly. I just wanted to get this girls clothes off.... so my bright idea says hey... lets doing a drinking competition. She goes ok... sure! Must of downed 7 shots under an hour. Most I've ever had. Head spinning like a motha. Real good sex by the way... I almost threw up on her face twice. Had to hold it in. That's not even the funny part....

I woke up and couldn't even walk. Got out of bed... hit the floor twice... I was just trying to take a piss. After taking a piss I couldn't even get back to my bedroom. I crashed down the hallway. The girl wakes up and starts yelling out my name. (She's never been to my house before... just met her that night.) I honestly.... don't even remember her name. Regardless... she starts saying my name... because I'm not in the bedroom. Girl was like... "Where... whe.... where... whe... are you?" I'm so bombed... I couldn't even answer her. lol It hurt to even move my mouth and vocal cords... too much energy to do that. All of a sudden.... I hear this running water hitting the floor. I say to myself... are you fukking kidding me? Girl was so spaced out.... didn't know who's house she's in.... didn't know where the bathroom was.... girl squats down and pisses all over my floor. Again.... I'm so fukked up.... I don't even move from the floor in the hallway... she just hops back in bed. Unreal.

Again... that's not even the funny part... girl heads home around noon. I head back to bed... my phone starts blowing up at around 6PM. It's this other girl... she goes... I'm going to a club about 5 minutes from where you live... was wondering if I could come over afterwards? I'm like... unfukkingreal. Hell yes! But my head and body says... oh no. What about this hangover? Fuk. I could barely walk.

So it's about 30 minutes past midnight... this girl says I'm on my way... you don't mind if my other girlfriend and her boyfriend come over too.... do you? I said I don't mind. I'm like sh#$ I have to drink more?? Ugh. So... I'm doing more shots... to get this girl to do more shots. Her girlfriend and boyfriend head to one of my spare bedrooms. Me and this girl head to mine.... we start making out.... clothes come off... she's wasted... I'm wasted... fukking couldn't get a hard on. I'm all trying to stick my softy in her... it's not going in. (I'm like wake up you cok!) My cok literally petered out. Girl is in my bed.... she falls asleep... I fall asleep. What a weird morning when we woke up.

I blame the severe alcohol poisoning.... for an inadequate cok.

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

you'll thank me
    This is the truth!

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I know I've been hungover for at least 24 hours before... probably longer but I'd like to think I have very selective memory for terrible memories like those!

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

The best hangovers are when you drink wa my too much the night before. You wake up and feel good and think you have no hangover. In reality your still piss drunk and that hangover will hit you around noon time. Those are the best. Lol

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

even when I had alcohol poisoning it didnt last more than 24 hours.

take honey:
    http://www.motherearthliving.com/nat...edy-honey.aspx

best hangover prevention and cure ever.
    also, take vitamins an cal-mag.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    8 days. Wow. What else where you doing besides drinking? Cant even imagine that. 2 days (1 day feeling sick, the other just being exhausted) for me, and that was hell.
    Oxies. The first 2 days are drinking normal fluid and instantly throwing up. Cold shaking. I should be some sort of counselor ha. It's fukking terrible.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Physical hangover, probably 4 days. Mental/emotional hangover, maybe 14 days. Look at positives on this beautiful day. Your mental state probably has more to do with the physical effects than you think.
    You have definitely been there. I call it "post-bender depression". I just try to think of the Joe Paterno line "you're never as good as you think you are when you win, and you're never as bad as you think you are when you lose".

When I'm recovering and I think everything is hell, I try to think that's it's not as bad as it seems.