Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

think THEY'RE not watching??? think again, mutha f'er!!!!

so, you wanna go outside and hit that bong? think no one could possibly be watching?

wanna have sex with your wife by the pool, or in the pool, at 1:00 a.m. because no one could possibly be watching?

you might wanna think again.....

these f'n things can watch you from over five miles away, as if they were JJ Gold in a ranch hut a mere 30 feet away.....

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Donk, I get high and think about this once in awhile. As a matter of fact, what a Ya know? I am a little high right now!!

Last year when Amazon was "setting us up" for drone-delivery. I thought to myself...
    Amazon Police State or Amazon State Police...
    either way, those doing wrong are going to have a more and more difficult time - "getting away with it"...

I do not know WHY this tune, .....

<iframe width="420" height=<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l8kiPB-6Cks?list=RDSqH5-BDcJmk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-lZ7Gov9cI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-03-16 at 09:23 AM.

Auto Donk

first off, it's probably never a good thing to read my posts when high.....

second, the era of full surveillance has arrived.....

Crystos
    Crystos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

And these

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ap-fbi-using-low-flying-spy-planes-over-us/

...Some of the aircraft can also be equipped with technology that can identify thousands of people below through the cellphones they carry, even if they're not making a call or in public...

...Evolving technology can record higher-quality video from long distances, even at night, and can capture certain identifying information from cellphones using a device known as a "cell-site simulator" - or Stingray, to use one of the product's brand names. These can trick pinpointed cellphones into revealing identification numbers of subscribers, including those not suspected of a crime...

Auto Donk

abuse abuse abuse......

nice to know we're all being tracked like some sort of half-ass radio collared bears.....

My wife and I both felt like we were being watched last saturday night during our pool-side romp (and no, no drugs of any time were inducing any type of paranoia) -- little did we know some drone overhead five miles away was probably beaming video of me laying the pipe to some low-level gov't asshole furiously jerking his prick in a cubicle in a gov't office somewhere in the middle of Arizona.....