Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

new bath salt craze... anyone here tried them?

apparently you can really trip balls and do some stupid shit on this stuff.... not to mention die....

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Sounds cool. Tell us more about this new drug craze.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Yes ask these guys about it they know the best

Auto Donk

wow.... that "most interesting man in the world" dude isn't lookin' all so interesting after foolin' around with bath salts....

no wonder they fired his ass.....

guess his new catch phrase, "I don't often chow down on bath salts, but when I do, I run naked down the street," wasn't working for the company

Zo doesn't look as strung out, however.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Sounds cool. Tell us more about this new drug craze.
    let's put it this way, if it makes you hallucinate such that you're talking to furniture as if it's one of your best friends, must be pretty strong.

i once smoked some dro (ak-47) mixed with synthetic (kush) over at a freind/client's house, along with my wife and the friend's girlfriend. While I didn't think he turned into a lamp, there was a brightly lit lamp right behind him (he was sitting on the couch).

After that shit kicked in, I found myself wondering who the fuk the asian guy with the jarhead marine haircut was on the couch. (he's a caucasian with big round whiteguy eyes and a full head of hair). So I'm sitting there thinking who the fuk is this party crasher, then I realize I don't even know where the fuk I am..... I'm about to ask this guy who the fuk he is, then I snap back to a moment of clarity and tell this story, and everyone is laffing their asses off to the point of crying.

but when my wife and his girlfriend (similarly high) come over to the ottoman i'm sitting on and view him from the angle I was lookin' at him, they too can't recognize him..... good shit when youre laffing so hard it hurts

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow.... that "most interesting man in the world" dude isn't lookin' all so interesting after foolin' around with bath salts....

no wonder they fired his ass.....

guess his new catch phrase, "I don't often chow down on bath salts, but when I do, I run naked down the street," wasn't working for the company

Zo doesn't look as strung out, however.....
    Lol he does look like him lol. Actually the guy on the left was the one with the Bath Salts who ate the other guys face off. But to be honest after they did all the tests on the guy who was shot and killed they found no traces of Bath Salts. There was actually a SECOND guy at about the same time this happened that was shot and killed not too far from where this happened. The exact type of situation. Black guy comes up to girl taking out trash and attacks her. Her brother runs out and tries t stop him. The naked Black guy tries eating him . The father runs out and whacks the guy i think with a shovel or something. Guy runs off onto a turn pike where police are and he tries attacking them too. He gets shot and is killed. When they do the tests on him the only thing they found were traces of a low amount of marijuana no Bath Salts .

Auto Donk

apparently, the shit makes you hungry

and cannibalistic

Ted Sheckler

apparently you were hiding under a rock about 5 years ago when this was actually the "new" drug craze.

Auto Donk

no one has ever accused my beautiful wife's perfect d's as a "rock" or even rocks, but I have been under, over, and all around them for the past 8-9 years, so forgive me if I missed the initial phase of chowing down on bath salts to get high.....

and time sure does fly by when you're havin' fun

yep.... just googled it, and checked my calendar.... I was staring at, playing with, sucking, and fukking on Sept 28, 2012.... I knew that was the only way I could've missed this....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-cra/?page=all
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-30-16 at 01:06 PM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I use them when I take bubble baths, they are amazing

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Why not just go the full hog OP and down some Daytura

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

No to drugs - Any illegal drugs.
    However, I do believe that most men should smoke a little weed every day/week....consume wine/beer/scotch-whiskey and smoke a cigar , all in moderation.
    ...will be tomorrow - trout season... then Pensacola Fla Sat/Sun. Donk, if I head west from there, I will let you know.
    Thank you again for legal counsel.
    oh, and "guessing" NC -9, though was very wrong on Vir game.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    No to drugs - Any illegal drugs.
    However, I do believe that most men should smoke a little weed every day/week....consume wine/beer/scotch-whiskey and smoke a cigar , all in moderation.
    ...will be tomorrow - trout season... then Pensacola Fla Sat/Sun. Donk, if I head west from there, I will let you know.
    Thank you again for legal counsel.
    oh, and "guessing" NC -9, though was very wrong on Vir game.
    i saw something about you mentioning in a thread the outcome of your situation. where is that thread? if there is no thread, shoot me a pm re: the outcome

let me know if you want to discuss it, and I'll give you a call

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    no one has ever accused my beautiful wife's perfect d's as a "rock" or even rocks, but I have been under, over, and all around them for the past 8-9 years, so forgive me if I missed the initial phase of chowing down on bath salts to get high.....

and time sure does fly by when you're havin' fun

yep.... just googled it, and checked my calendar.... I was staring at, playing with, sucking, and fukking on Sept 28, 2012.... I knew that was the only way I could've missed this....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-cra/?page=all

Yea I haven't heard shit about bath salts in quite some time. Thought it made the rounds in the news a few years back.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Isnt this old stuff from like over a year ago
    Never understood the drug thing ...you need to escape reality??? Is it that bad....Plus it handicaps you
    Nice choice

Auto Donk

I'm sorry guys; I'm middle-aged and falling further and further behind the times.....

fuk, just this morning I learned that the Man Code has now officially been renamed "Bro Code".....

and, more importantly, I also learned that somewhere along the line the Man Code has been amended to provide that instead of keepin' your bud's secret about all the pussy he's getting behind his fiance's back, you're now allowed to take video of him telling you about all the cheating he does on these new-fangled things called "smart phones" -- I think that's what they are, apparently some new type of phone that just recently was put on the market -- and sell it to the National Enquirer!!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Auto Donk do you still play on Party Poker?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I will look for thread after I return from dentist.

I was wise to represent myself, as I was in the wrong Court (drove through snowstorm from NY - MA border, "pretty-high" to get there) ...
    BUT, Judge was very good to me, advised me that I have the right to "appeal", though until I receive "return-phone call" ...............from a stunning woman attorney , that I am going to "pay-for.............AND NOT get laid- ....
    hopefully she wil let me eat that kunt, or jerk-off on it!!

side-tracked there...

...for this case to be "heard", and "handled-properly" in a different Court...as you suggested a month or two ago...
    I am pretty sure there is, and I will indeed keep you informed... and of my travel plans as well...

I most likely will be heading west on I-10... might drive home from Pensacola via Denver, even drive to Montana, raise me a crop of "dental-floss"...
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ialhaxhr7iA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-31-16 at 11:56 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Auto Donk do you still play on Party Poker?
    the easy answer is hell no.

i don't even have a recollection of having ever played there.....

if they had wsop promotions in the 2006-2008 time frame, I may have created an account to play for the seat(s) they were giving away.....

i know I had full tilt, UB, poker stars, carbon and a few other accts... haven't played any of them in many, many years