Yeah I got there stupid token 500 payout on my 5k balance and spoke to Griffin on 2/24 about it. I asked them what I needed to do to keep the payouts coming and he says just bet man, just bet. I then asked him how much I needed to bet and again he says just bet man, just bet. I place bets each day that week totaling approximately $900. I then ask for another 500 payout for this week and he tells me no that he needs to see action on the account.

First of all I already had completed the 10x rollover and I am under no obligation to complete anymore rollovers. But whatever I'll still make some bets and put in 1k-2k in action per week just to keep the 500 payouts coming. Which is something that I don't even have to do! I showed some good faith by making these bets and losing money during the process and then when I ask for a payout I get told no. I really see no upside in continuing to bet there as nothing good will happen from it. Seriously why should I keep betting when my goal is to win money and they are not paying, honestly this will only make it worse.

This is a point in the season where I struggle and typically lose money so I'm not wagering as large as I did earlier in the season and second I don't bet on MLB or any of the summer sports so I guess I won't be seeing my money anytime soon.

Also when I see them paying for advertising and giving away contest prizes this rubs me the wrong way and angers me greatly. In my opinion if they have money to do this they have money to pay me. Also it is embarrassing that there are 40 or so players that have been ripped off and nobody besides me is even bitching about it. We should be up in arms spreading word on each in every forum trying to prevent anyone from depositing there until we all are made whole. Even more embarrassing is that SBR condones this activity and just calls it standard operating procedure, when they should be give a grade of F- and not moved off that grade until everyone is paid.