Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

89-year-old World War II veteran beaten to death by two black teens

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a great life you must have posting these videos at 7 pm pst on a Saturday night ...this is really the shit you think about on a Saturday night. Even worse if you live back east right because it's later ...unreal. You should go try and find a nice girl or guy but whatever you do don't tell them this is how you spend your free time it' pretty strange. I'm afraid to ask if this is the only forum you do this on because it's weird if it is and if it isn't.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Fry those damned monkeys!

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    What a great life you must have posting these videos at 7 pm pst on a Saturday night ...this is really the shit you think about on a Saturday night. Even worse if you live back east right because it's later ...unreal. You should go try and find a nice girl or guy but whatever you do don't tell them this is how you spend your free time it' pretty strange. I'm afraid to ask if this is the only forum you do this on because it's weird if it is and if it isn't.
    And what a great life you must have responding to his post an hour later on a Saturday night?

That's almost as pathetic as if you were to send private messages knowing you're blocked from receiving replies. Oh wait, you actually did that the other day.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave indio 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser

Indio you mad? I'm watching games I have action you know since this is a gambling forum ....figure it out dumb ass. crying because he got his feeling hurt in a pm

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I hate seeing the elderly beat down by young thugs.. Gets my blood boiling... Errrrr! Old school should have been packing and blew them both away.. Those thugs will get theirs.. Bad Karma is a biiitch...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    And what a great life you must have responding to his post an hour later on a Saturday night?

That's almost as pathetic as if you were to send private messages knowing you're blocked from receiving replies. Oh wait, you actually did that the other day.
    Lol, buried

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

not important, wasn't white on black crime

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Lol, buried

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

oh snap!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    oh snap!
    God I love sbr

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Excellent indio.

I didn't see the imbeciles post because he's on my "ignore list".

Really like that him and the other idiots are completely wasting their time "writing" their lame rebuttals that aren't being read.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Excellent indio.

I didn't see the imbeciles post because he's on my "ignore list".

Really like that him and the other idiots are completely wasting their time "writing" their lame rebuttals that aren't being read.
    lolz you booger eaters getting off on a post about me "posting an hour later" like I not on here during games amazing ...then the pm thing is just silly I don't understand why you idiots get all excited about that but ok....I've been on sbr along time I've never had to run and ignore anybody but who cares what's the big deal all you do is post racism and hate you lame put me on ignore what a lil bitch