slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Paris attack

Please don't have ago at me but i check some footage on youtube and i am thinking it possible hoax.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Slayer settle down

I know you like to drink

I think your a good guy though!

No the woman hanging on ledge seemed odd

Nobody can really hold that long even a guy

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

wow that was odd idk what to say

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Slayer, I have withheld my comments on another hoax, I am happy someone else had the balls.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

She's standing on the fukking window ledge and the bars that go across the window

Another trumpet

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So were the people that were laying dead on the streets from the restaurant shootings also part of the hoax, or just the theater incident?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I saw Sparty beat Ohio State earlier. Appeared to be a Field Goal but I don't believe it was a ball that went through the uprights. It was a done inside a ball! Hoax...staged win by the Playoff Committee??? We know Condi Rice has ties so I've now linked it to govt.

(Sarcasm here boys)

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I agree with Kraken, there seem to be a few places to step and at least displace some weight.

But why do we not see any cell footage. A cursory Google search gives footage of the raid but most links go to this same footage in the OP. Some links claim it is cell footage but I see enough corraboration that it was shot, even if by phone, by a journalist.

Here's a link to some security camera footage below.

So where are the youtube vids and cell phone vids? Carnage isn't necessary, but any footage...if so much mobile footage can be suppressed so easily then obviously in America suppression is easy.

What about the rest of America and the world?

For the Forum...imbed or post links of any footage of any of these 5 events.

Here's the security footage I found, unfortunataely on CNN and it seems to revolve around a good propaganda story and too could likely be picked apart for fakeness...a crazy story though...watch the lady outside get up and walk away briskly...I'm sure the shit in her pants was holding her back.

Anybody else find anything? Anywhere? Post it here.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/19/world/...an-daily-mail/

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I saw Sparty beat Ohio State earlier. Appeared to be a Field Goal but I don't believe it was a ball that went through the uprights. It was a done inside a ball! Hoax...staged win by the Playoff Committee??? We know Condi Rice has ties so I've now linked it to govt.

(Sarcasm here boys)

That's no problem. If the field goal wasn't suppose to be good, the refs would have thrown a flag and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Oh, except maybe get an apology from the head of all refs the next day.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    She's standing on the fukking window ledge and the bars that go across the window

Another trumpet

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

this is a real clip. saw an interview on tv with the guy that recorded it. he was some journalist. by the way the woman hanging on to the window was also pregnant i believe.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I agree with Kraken, there seem to be a few places to step and at least displace some weight.

But why do we not see any cell footage. A cursory Google search gives footage of the raid but most links go to this same footage in the OP. Some links claim it is cell footage but I see enough corraboration that it was shot, even if by phone, by a journalist.

So where are the youtube vids and cell phone vids? Carnage isn't necessary, but any footage...if so much mobile footage can be suppressed so easily then obviously in America suppression is easy.

Here's the security footage I found, unfortunataely on CNN and it seems to revolve around a good propaganda story and too could likely be picked apart for fakeness...a crazy story though...watch the lady outside get up and walk away briskly...I'm sure the shit in her pants was holding her back.

IT is odd that theres no cell phone video

Are people in France not always glued to their phones? Ready to record everything

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

main piece of evidence here -- woman allegedly hangin from one hand -- easily debunked.....

a few years back, in DonkLand's heyday, I came across a young French maiden in a chic nightclub in Htown.... back at Donk's later that night, I was introduced to a French vagine that literally worked like a suction cup on my kahk.........

she could pull it so so tight, and the suction was so extreme, I actually had to think about a no hitter I threw back at age 14 against a bunch of fifteen year old badasses, to keep from blasting a load too soon.............

clearly, this woman has such a suction pussy, and has it clamped to the wall...............

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

ps... the lack of citizen cell footage is pretty easy to explain as well.....

for it's one thing to whip out your cell phone and record a moose chasing a car, two dogs fukkin', a skank blowing a goat in mexico, or some thugs beating up a white boy in an alley, but......

when people start shooting fully automatic weapons at you at close range, the last thing you're grabbing for is your f'kkikn' cell phone.....

it's not the time you call Drake, and it's sure as shit not the time you decide to get some footage of some crazy muslim kahkmaster who's trying to kill you......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-23-15 at 08:01 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps... the lack of citizen cell footage is pretty easy to explain as well.....

for it's one thing to whip out your cell phone and record a moose chasing a car, two dogs fukkin', a skank blowing a goat in mexico, or some thugs beating up a white boy in an alley, but......

when people start shooting fully automatic weapons at you at close range, the last thing you're grabbing for is your f'kkikn' cell phone.....

it's not the time you call Drake, and it's sure as shit not the time you decide to get some footage of some crazy muslim kahkmaster who's trying to kill you......
    Donker, please share this video.

Thanks, Pal.

Auto Donk

sorry, i didn't get to take the vid, as it was my goat, and we were double-teaming the skank...... my hands were full of hips