retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Wigger with sagging pants and no shirts gets jumped by 15 of his brothas

''YO DOG I BE DOWN WITH DA BROTHS WHY YOU DO THIS SHIT DOG I LISTEN TO MY HOME BOY DRAKE AND ALL THAT SHIT YOU LISTEN TO''

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

You seem like an angry guy, Retard

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hey retard, how often do you let your wife fukk black dudes? i know you're a cuckold. it's too obvious.

no one normal thinks about black people as much as you do except maybe ttwarrior.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i see where, on an evolutionary scale, the attackers in the video above learned their "skill" of running in and taking a shot, then bailing out quickly...........:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

OH MAN if this was the other way around..... it would be on national news for months.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

real tough guys

it would of been great if guy had a gun and blew off every guys head that hit him

would of been a great moment..they need to be taught a lesson meaning thugs

Americans WOULD OF CELEBRATED

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

I don't see what the problem is....this fukkin wigger got what he deserved!.......wiggers are the worst kind of white trash there is...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I don't see what the problem is....this fukkin wigger got what he deserved!.......wiggers are the worst kind of white trash there is...
    Pretty much.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why are people so mean?

they beat up that poor kid for no reason.

remind me to never go to Michigan.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    real tough guys

it would of been great if guy had a gun and blew off every guys head that hit him

yeah no shit.

one of these days somebody is going to pick on the wrong mother fukker.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    why are people so mean?

they beat up that poor kid for no reason.

remind me to never go to Michigan.
    I've seen worse. These videos of packs of blacks attacking white people really don't bother me anymore. You get mad for awhile becasue they are never classified as hate crimes, but then over time you get desensitized to them. It wasn't too long ago that some black kids were playing frogger in the street up in Detroit and one of them got clipped by a truck and the driver got out to check on the kid and he was beat into a coma by a mob of blacks.

This one is a couple years old and is one that really makes you scratch your head about the inner city mentality.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    real tough guys

No, quite the opposite. The media would have turned the victim into the bad guy.

"White man goes on shooting rampage after unarmed blacks tap him on the shoulder asking for directions"

Black on white crime doesn't sell.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've seen worse. These videos of packs of blacks attacking white people really don't bother me anymore. You get mad for awhile becasue they are never classified as hate crimes, but then over time you get desensitized to them. It wasn't too long ago that some black kids were playing frogger in the street up in Detroit and one of them got clipped by a truck and the driver got out to check on the kid and he was beat into a coma by a mob of blacks.

This one is a couple years old and is one that really makes you scratch your head about the inner city mentality.

real class

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

white people wanna be victims so bad lol

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

[QUOTE=blackHIPPY;24348875]white people wanna be victims so bad lol[/QUOTE. Sucks to be you. LOL!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

ok.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    white people wanna be victims so bad lol
    Actually its the other way around.

Blacks are the ones always whining about being victims.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Actually its the other way around.

Blacks are the ones always whining about being victims.
    stupid ************! it's you droolers who consistently display a "victim mentality".

scumbag

scumbag

project much? you simple bastards!

DiggityDaggityDo

Scumbag why are you so mad?

Chill out. Drink a beer.

scumbag

Some people blame Sandra Bland for escalating the situation during her traffic stop, suggesting she should have been more respectful to the barking, button-pushing officer. Funny how all this finger-wagging about manners when dealing with law enforcement didn’t seem to apply when the person in question was Cliven Bundy, the freeloading rancher who put up armed resistance over paying grazing fees. Apparently rebellion is virtuous if you’re a highly-armed white cowboy/militia leader/Tea Party activist, but if you’re a black woman who forgot to signal while changing lanes, do not even think about behaving ungraciously towards police, no matter how abusive they are.
    inconsistent jagoffs.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Scumbag, what happened? your lady boy leave you? Liberalism is a mental disorder and should be cured by rope or projectile.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Scumbag, what happened? your lady boy leave you? Liberalism is a mental disorder and should be cured by rope or projectile.
    sup hitler?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

just reminds me how racist reality is. pick anyone of the young african american gents in your vid that i chose not to watch

77% chance he is illegitimate child
    95% chance that if he voted it was for obama
    19-50% chance he graduated high school, depending on the city
    97% chance that when he gets killed it will be at the hands of another black man
    75% chance that if he is involved in interracial crime he will be agressor

every one of those stats is honest and true...fukkin idiots always crying racism...white folks don't need to do anything except stay out of your way...you do a great job of holding your own race down...

damn you whitey!!!!

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Spot on stat

DiggityDaggityDo

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

^^^...Lexi Belle in "My daddy's worst nightmare #7"!...
    PS...Autodonk would be proud!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

scumbag

77% chance he is illegitimate child
    what does this matter? the black family was still intact before we started throwing them all in prison. why did the watts riots happen if an intact family is so important? and if it is so important, why do you support throwing black fathers in prison for minor drug offenses?

97% chance that when he gets killed it will be at the hands of another black man
    yes drooler. people tend to victimize whoever is closest. are you dumb enough to believe that only blacks behave like this?

95% chance that if he voted it was for obama
    black youths don't vote. even if they did i'd bet there is a 95% chance he was disenfranchised by some white drooler like you.

19-50% chance he graduated high school, depending on the city
    stupid penetrate! graduation rates have been improving among blacks.
    U.S. high school dropout rate reaches record low, driven by improvements among Hispanics, blacks

The decline in the national dropout rate has been driven, in part, by substantially fewer Hispanic and black youth dropping out of school (the non-Hispanic white dropout rate has not fallen as sharply). Although Hispanics still have the highest dropout rate among all major racial and ethnic groups, it reached a record-low of 14% in 2013, compared with 32% of Hispanic 18- to 24-year-olds who were dropouts in 2000.
    Black male graduation vs. Dropout rate

New standards for calculating graduation rates, prompted by No Child Left Behind mandates, require states to use cohort comparisons when estimating graduation rates. Independent analyses of graduation rates, such as The Schott 50 State Report on Public Education and Black Males (Jackson, 2010), estimates graduation rates by dividing the number of students receiving diplomas by the number of students beginning high school four years earlier.
    This method yields a national graduation rate of 47 percent for Black males and 78 percent for White males. According to the American Community Survey (ACS), in the U.S., 80 percent of Black males have completed high school or obtained a GED (Ruggles, et al., 2009). Forty-five percent of Black males have attempted college, and 16 percent of Black males have completed college (Ruggles, et al., 2009).
    The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) track dropout rates for the U.S. population using the Current Population Survey (CPS) (Chapman, Laird, & KewalRamani, 2010). The "event dropout" rate refers to the percentage of 15 through 24-year-olds in the United States who withdrew from grades 10–12 within the last 12-month period.
    The NCES estimates the current event dropout rates for black students to be 6.4 percent, compared to 2.3 for white students. NCES uses the CPS to provide an estimate of the "status" dropout by surveying the proportion of the population who are between the ages of 16 and 24, are not enrolled in school, and who have not earn a high school diploma or graduate equivalent. Current "status dropout" rate for black males is 8.7 percent, compared to 5.4 percent for White males and 19.9 percent for Hispanic males (Chapman, et al., 2010).
    There are discrepancies between the graduation rate, dropout rate, and census estimates. When compared to census estimates, the graduation rate appears to overestimate failure, and the dropout rate seems to underestimate failure.
    However, the often-stated notion that more than half of black males dropout, or do not graduate, is not true. From the CPS annual School Enrollment Survey, we can estimate that among the half not graduating with their cohort, 5.8 percent get a GED (Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2009). Using the ACS, we can estimate that approximately 12 percent of Black males are graduating late (Ruggles, et al., 2009). Therefore, if we use the census estimate of non-completion for Black males (20 percent), we can account for about 38 percent of the 53 percent who are not graduating with their cohort. The remaining 15 percent is likely due to random error, including students transferring to schools outside of their district.
    None of this information should be construed to minimize the importance of our very important collective action to promote Black male achievement. Putting this information in perspective, we should acknowledge that completion rates for black males continue to lag behind white males, and a nation that offers public education should have near 100% completion for all students.

In addition, the high percentage of black males not finishing with their cohort speaks to a problem with the national educational system, even if they go on to receive a GED or graduate from another school. However, statements like, "only 50% of black males will graduate from high school," are misleading, and could lead to pessimism among educators and stereotype threat among black males.
    the real question is: how many times have you been knocked unconscious and robbed by a black to become such a stupid penetrating racist?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I thought this thread was going to be about killer demo.....that methhead from the slums of California.