GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Your word for the day ... I know you need a reminder!!

Demonazicommiefukkupcrappy - definition - A worthless stupid piece of shit who believes the government is the solution to all problems. A worthless stupid piece of shit who voted for this current con and fraud. A worthless piece of shit who allows themselves to be controlled by a party who sells their soul to obtain a vote so a woman can abort a baby on demand. Recent case in point Planned Parenthood selling baby parts so an ugly worthless piece of shit demonazicommiefukkcrappy ugly woman can purchase a Lamborghini.

Need I say anymore?

Do you get the picture now???

Have I made myself perfectly clear???

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I thought it was going to be supercalifraglisticexpalidicious.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    I thought it was going to be supercalifraglisticexpalidicious.
    GMTM makes up words, but gets embarrassed in other threads by 5 letter words that are actually real.

Then he tries to wow the masses by making it sound like knowing what a "pivot table" is (something anyone who has advanced beyond intro use of spreadsheets would have used dating back to the 90's) is actually brag worthy.

Even for a troll like him, that's pretty sad.

Going to impress everyone with trivia like the first music video played on MTV GMTM?

Maybe a fresh Nixon impersonation?

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Let's see you start a thread muldoon.

Demonazicommiefukkupcrappy - Defintion - A worthless piece of shit person like muldoon who thinks they must vote demonazcommiefukkupcrappy because their grandparents and parents voted for them so there they must do the same without doing any research on their own!

Demonazicommiefukkupcrappy - A worthless piece of shit who will vote for that evil bitch Hitlary Clinton even though she let our guys die in Benghazi and lied numerous times about her personal email server.

Demonazicommiefukkupcrappy - Just a worthless piece of shit person who will not get off their lazy ass to better themselves but expects the government to continue to provide them freebies.

Demonazicommiefukkupcrappy - A worthless piece of shit person who believes the government should and must provide women free contraceptive care even though it is cheap enough and affordable enough now for anyone!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    GMTM makes up words, but gets embarrassed in other threads by 5 letter words that are actually real.

Then he tries to wow the masses by making it sound like knowing what a "pivot table" is (something anyone who has advanced beyond intro use of spreadsheets would have used dating back to the 90's) is actually brag worthy.

Even for a troll like him, that's pretty sad.

Going to impress everyone with trivia like the first music video played on MTV GMTM?

Maybe a fresh Nixon impersonation?
    You are the fukking prison bitch psycho troll muldoon.

You really must be a worthless piece of shit demonazicommiefukkupcrappy piece of shit who cannot and will not think for themselves!

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    You really must be a worthless piece of shit demonazicommiefukkupcrappy piece of shit who cannot and will not think for themselves!
    At least I didn't embarrass myself like you did over a word taught in middle school.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    At least I didn't embarrass myself like you did over a word taught in middle school.
    STFU at least I looked it up and corrected myself.

Now go crawl back under your fukking rock.

Let's see you start a thread you worthless piece of shit demonaicommiefukkupcrappy.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

muldoon you are a pyscho prison bitch troll!!

Did you enjoy taking it up the ass while you were in prison?

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    muldoon you are a pyscho prison bitch troll!!

Did you enjoy taking it up the ass while you were in prison?
    Never been to prison - sorry.

Not into anal. Again...and I know this one breaks your heart...but sorry.

Very telling how the rape and gay sex theme always makes it's way into the threads by a few people.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Get a life muldoon you are a fukking troll pure plain and simple and a demonazicommieukkupcrappy for sure!