itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I dont have time to rwad all this, have we solved racism yet?
    Yep. All fixed

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I dont have time to rwad all this, have we solved racism yet?
    We reached the solution pages ago: stop racism by stop being racist because that's all you have the right o have control over in the US, and watch people follow suit or not.

Of course, this solution isn't likely to be accepted by most, because complex issues like this are rarely solved proactively. Folks are willing to spend a certain amount of time complaining about it, but very few are willing to devote any time to thinking about it in depth, getting to root causes and developing solutions (if they exist). Discussions die out, to be repeated up to the same point with the same wishful thinking, complaining and ignorance the next time something happens to briefly stir people out of their normal routine. Given the lack of time people are willing to spend on a complex issue, it's hardly surprising they're only solved as generations pass and new generations grow up with fewer preconceived notions than the previous ones. In a nutshell, this apathy is the reason we can have serious problems (looming financial crisis, erosion of freedoms we were founded on, and others much more serious than who thinks what about who) with no solutions; people are unwilling to dedicate the time to thinking through the issue and arriving at a solution, especially when it might be at odds with their initial beliefs.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

thanks guys!

Glad to hear we've moved past it. Feels good

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

the one part of you argument that i somewhat agreed with was the thought that these programs will increase resentment among some whites. i don't disagree with that.

this on the other hand:
    stop racism by stop being racist
    surely you're aware that the right-wing has popularized the term "reverse racism" because they were beyond tilted about having their white privilege challenged.

i have to hold you in even more contempt than i do someone like recon - who's just a drooler - because you're smart enough to put this shit together.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    We reached the solution pages ago: stop racism by stop being racist because that's all you have the right o have control over in the US, and watch people follow suit or not.

Of course, this solution isn't likely to be accepted by most, because complex issues like this are rarely solved proactively. Folks are willing to spend a certain amount of time complaining about it, but very few are willing to devote any time to thinking about it in depth, getting to root causes and developing solutions (if they exist).

Discussions die out, to be repeated up to the same point with the same wishful thinking, complaining and ignorance the next time something happens to briefly stir people out of their normal routine.

Given the lack of time people are willing to spend on a complex issue, it's hardly surprising they're only solved as generations pass and new generations grow up with fewer preconceived notions than the previous ones.

In a nutshell, this apathy is the reason we can have serious problems (looming financial crisis, erosion of freedoms we were founded on, and others much more serious than who thinks what about who) with no solutions; people are unwilling to dedicate the time to thinking through the issue and arriving at a solution, especially when it might be at odds with their initial beliefs.
    I just figured out something about you DDDBET

You're actually a pretty smart guy. You just type long paragraphs, with such small text, I tend to lose track of where I'm at so I tend to just browse over them.

I'm going to start quoting your posts and breaking your long paragraphs into multiple shorter ones.

Might make it easier for me to read.

Triple_D_Bet

I just figured out something about you DDDBET

You're actually a pretty smart guy. You just type long paragraphs, with such small text, I tend to lose track of where I'm at so I tend to just browse over them.

I'm going to start quoting your posts and breaking your long paragraphs into multiple shorter ones.

Might make it easier for me to read.

I do the same thing with most people's longer posts...too easy to get rambling and off topic otherwise! As for the length, these kinda issues can't really be simplified into catch phrases or bumper stickers as much as we try; they require clear detailed discussion

You in perfusion by any chance?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    the one part of you argument that i somewhat agreed with was the thought that these programs will increase resentment among some whites. i don't disagree with that.

this on the other hand:

surely you're aware that the right-wing has popularized the term "reverse racism" because they were beyond tilted about having their white privilege challenged.

i have to hold you in even more contempt than i do someone like recon - who's just a drooler - because you're smart enough to put this shit together.
    Glad we agree on something. I really don't care who came up with the phrase; it's an accurate description of affirmative action, so I'll use it. If you have an argument against the concept, let's hear it...but if your strongest argument against it is "some people who use those words believe different things which are dumb", it sounds like you've come to accept it

The Kraken

this on the other hand:

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    After 7 pages of this BS i'll let the tequila in me say something.

If you are offended by words, inanimate objects etc. you just might be a pussy who needs the shit slapped out of you.

Goodnight
    For someone that discredits the power or words to the point you have, you sure did use your words to make a strong threat

And you'll never see your own hypocrisy

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Teaser my white cokk just dumped a load in a black girls vaginal-cavity. What is your reponse?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Teaser my white cokk just dumped a load in a black girls vaginal-cavity. What is your reponse?
    Hopefully she is on pill and not caring any disease.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guess i'd have to see the ho before i could really feel comfortable opining on killer demo's load-dumping.......

as a precautionary measure, you might wanna run down to CVS and pick up some RID before The Crabs start pumping out the nits........

and sure hope you weren't dumb enough to share needles with her beforehand.......

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Hopefully she is on pill and not caring any disease.
    No disease, only dates white men, on the pill so i been filling her on the daily

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you heard it here first, from killer demo........ white men don't carry std's..........

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Am told Killer doesn't discriminate...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

To the 209

scumbag

No disease, only dates white men, on the pill so i been filling her on the daily
    where are you people IRL? if you ever said that shit around me i'd bitch-slap and laugh as you realised you can't do anything about it. then i'd ask you how it feels to be disenfranchised?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

where are you people IRL? if you ever said that shit around me i'd bitch-slap and laugh as you realised you can't do anything about it. then i'd ask you how it feels to be disenfranchised?
    Tell your sister to be there at 9pm

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Am told Killer doesn't discriminate...

Says the welfare baby who has no woman lol

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you heard it here first, from killer demo........ white men don't carry std's..........

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
    You play sbr poker everyday lol. Nuff said pizza couponer

scumbag

i hope you spew this stupidity in public; eventually you'll run across someone like me who can really teach you what it's like to be deprived of power/rights. then maybe you'll develop some respect for blacks.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

By all means then carry on.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

i hope you spew this stupidity in public; eventually you'll run across someone like me who can really teach you what it's like to be deprived of power/rights. then maybe you'll develop some respect for blacks.
    You mad? Get used to black women taking white cokk on the regular

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Says the welfare baby who has no woman lol
    Yeah, I deserved that.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    To the 209

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    By all means then carry on.
    why do asians hate blacks? and don't say "i don't know". you're an asian who hates blacks to some extent; why is that?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

why do asians hate blacks? and don't say "i don't know". you're an asian who hates blacks to some extent; why is that?
    Take a high school. Make half of it black and the other half asian. 'nuff said.

Basically if you throw anyone raised with standards in with a slew of ghetto dwellers ... they're gonna hate blacks eventually. Biggest laugh are young teachers who take jobs in the inner city thinking they're gonna make a difference. Even though more often than not this is just some rationalizing after they couldn't score better jobs in the suburbs, they will end up disgusted with black people. "Parents are worse than their kids". Every time.

My point is, scumbag, that it's blacks who must change. Everybody else is just fine.

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

In my short time on this site, one of the things I've observed is that you are one angry dude

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    In my short time on this site, one of the things I've observed is that you are one angry dude
    racist dickhead needs to learn what being disenfranchised is like. idiot thinks he has a right to not have his face smashed in. i wonder how he'd feel if i deprived him of that right? maybe then he'd be more understanding to people - like him (thanks to me) - who routinely have their rights deprived.

stop being a pussy and be willing to fight for your beliefs.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Take a high school. Make half of it black and the other half asian. 'nuff said.

Basically if you throw anyone raised with standards in with a slew of ghetto dwellers ... they're gonna hate blacks eventually. Biggest laugh are young teachers who take jobs in the inner city thinking they're gonna make a difference. Even though more often than not this is just some rationalizing after they couldn't score better jobs in the suburbs, they will end up disgusted with black people. "Parents are worse than their kids". Every time.

My point is, scumbag, that it's blacks who must change. Everybody else is just fine.
    such a dumb post you're over here exposing yourself

scumbag

hippy- respect for your laid back attitude. i suspect if i was black i'd be even angrier and more militant.

how do you handle all this shit with such poise?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

hippy- respect for your laid back attitude. i suspect if i was black i'd be even angrier and more militant.

By recognizing the trolls. Shea loves attention he/she spews for a reaction.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

basically this

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    By recognizing the trolls. Shea loves attention he/she spews for a reaction.

i operate under the idea that every white person is racist
    so shit like this just doesnt surprise me

i typed a longer post but i want this thread to die so i erased it

ill just say this, these people are too simple minded for me to take seriously

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

people don't realize how powerful their own minds are
    theyd rather support their beliefs than challenge them

like we could just as easily find videos of white people doing ridiculous shit
    or of black people doing great things
    and completely change the narrative of this thread

people are looking at 3 videos and forming their opinion of the whole race
    people see a black person doing something bad and its look at those blacks
    if he does something good they'll ignore it
    white person do something bad goes ignored or get cast as an isolated incident
    white person does good and its look hwo great we are

guys just using confirmation bias to form their opinions, instead of challenging their ideas and looking for reasons why theyre wrong

which also explains why so many people can't cap

not for once thinking, what if I was in their situation and didnt even know where my next meal would come from.
    would i be trying to get a college education or trying to get money the quickest way i know how

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    ...guys just using confirmation bias to form their opinions, instead of challenging their ideas and looking for reasons why theyre wrong

which also explains why so many people can't cap

Indeed, its one of many reasons, but a strong for some.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

The way you talk is why you have no respect. And never will.

First ... 678910 Last