itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Story keeps getting weirder. She recently told Tim Wise (white guy but prominent anti-race speaker and activist) that he wasn't allowed to speak at a University event there because 'white people don't know anything about our struggles as blacks and his voice is not credible' and also led a Black Lives Matter march in Spokane last month and forced all whited to leave who were there in support of the movement because 'they don't belong here'

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I was once told i was like a Brotha, from the waist down.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The only question I have is if it is against the rules or taboo for a white person to be a part of the NAACP. I mean if this woman was doing a good job, does it really matter if she is actually white? I always thought that the NAACP was co-founded by some white people.
    You can be white and be in the NAACP, it just doesn't look good when you get paid for speeches about what it's like being an African American woman when you're not actually one.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    You can be white and be in the NAACP, .

That's the definition of racism

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

more jews in charge of naacp then blacks.

ps: that is a fact, not an opinion
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave ttwarrior1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5081

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't know if this is true or not, but there is some new kind of "Trans" making it's way around the net.

"Tarnsabled" These are people that purposely injure themselves or act injured because inside they feel like a disabled person but they are trapped in a healthy person's body. Personally, this sounds like some kind of sick loophole to park in handicap spots and get out of work.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Has she settled up on her tax bill yet? God MSNBC is full of some characters

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Story keeps getting weirder. She recently told Tim Wise (white guy but prominent anti-race speaker and activist) that he wasn't allowed to speak at a University event there because 'white people don't know anything about our struggles as blacks and his voice is not credible' and also led a Black Lives Matter march in Spokane last month and forced all whited to leave who were there in support of the movement because 'they don't belong here'
    Jewish and anti-white.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Jewish and anti-white.
    He claims Judaism for religion but not bloodline. Difference, trust me. Setting aside his political thoughts regarding the religious context...too much to get into.....racially he is white. His grandfather was Jewish but rest of his immediate family members are Scottish and other heritage....sticking to the traditions one's mother's side must be from one of Jewish blood so his Grandfather's genes don't exactly figure in. Personally I could care less about who is right or wrong in the Jewish law context regarding Wise....my point is he isn't an olive skinned dark haired Hebrew for the role claimed is all. He's closer to a Ginger Ninja

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I don't know if this is true or not, but there is some new kind of "Trans" making it's way around the net.

"Tarnsabled" These are people that purposely injure themselves or act injured because inside they feel like a disabled person but they are trapped in a healthy person's body. Personally, this sounds like some kind of sick loophole to park in handicap spots and get out of work.

Fukksake now she's claiming she's bisexual as well, so calling her out is now construed as being anti-lgbt

Hillary has found her VP running mate though...female, 'black', poverty living history, progressive activist, and LGBT member....good lord

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Fukksake now she's claiming she's bisexual as well, so calling her out is now construed as being anti-lgbt

Hillary has found her VP running mate though...female, 'black', poverty living history, progressive activist, and LGBT member....good lord
    I used to think those Japanese cards games were wacky, but this is almost exactly what this is turning into with all of these people trying to cancel out each others strengths with something bigger, better, and stranger.

I can't wait to see what is next.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey, here's the quiz of the day...........

after the atomic holocaust....only u and this crazy "I wanna be black bitch" and Kaitlyn Jenner are left alive on the planet.... (fortunately, for purposes of this quiz, you are black, so they both want somma dat dick)..... which one do you bang for purposes of sexual release????

not to "save the human race" or to "repopulate the world," as the fact that it is you and a fk'n post op tranny and a crazy wigger already seals the fate of the human race...... this poll is geared solely toward which ho you nail to gratify yourself before the human race officially dies off............

you can only choose one.........

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange that she went so far with it but let's keep it real don't we all know at least one white chick that would love to be black? They're pretty common sinse forever This chick just went DEEP.....

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    more jews in charge of naacp then blacks.

ps: that is a fact, not an opinion
    You're thinking of Bet close but NO

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Sounds like Michael Jackson who kept discoloring his skin to look more white.

What's with these clowns who are ashamed of what they were born with?

Good fukking grief!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

She stepped down....time to hear her cry about the plight of her balances struggles now

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

JUNE 15--The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Rachel Dolezal, 37, who headed the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington chapter, sued Howard for discrimination in 2002, the year she graduated from the historically black college with a Master of Fine Arts degree.

Dolezal, then known as Rachel Moore, named the university and Professor Alfred Smith as defendants in a lawsuit filed in Washington, D.C.’s Superior Court. During the pendency of the civil case, Smith was chairman of Howard’s Department of Art.

According to a Court of Appeals opinion, Dolezal's lawsuit “claimed discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender.” She alleged that Smith and other school officials improperly blocked her appointment to a teaching assistant post, rejected her application for a post-graduate instructorship, and denied her scholarship aid while she was a student.

The court opinion also noted that Dolezal claimed that the university’s decision to remove some of her artworks from a February 2001 student exhibition was “motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students over” her.

As detailed in the court opinion, Dolezal’s lawsuit contended that Howard was “permeated with discriminatory intimidation, ridicule, and insult.”

Judge Zoe Bush dismissed Dolezal’s complaint in February 2004, 18 months after the lawsuit was filed and Dolezal was deposed on several occasions. Bush found no evidence that Dolezal was discriminated on the basis of race or other factors. The D.C. Court of Appeals subsequently affirmed Bush’s decision.

Following the dismissal of Dolezal’s lawsuit (and the Court of Appeals decision), she was ordered to reimburse Howard for a “Bill of Costs” totaling $2728.50. During the case, she was also ordered to pay the university nearly $1000 in connection with an “obstructive and vexatious” court filing that sought to improperly delay her examination by an independent doctor.

Dolezal’s lawsuit included “claims for medical and emotional distress damages,” according to a court docket. (5 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...lawsuit-786451

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

This is where we are in American culture these days....doomed
    Attached Images  

teaserpleaser

Butt ugly white chick to decent mixed chick ...say what???

teaserpleaser

Wow.

gtfoh is that last pick real???? That's a damn good photoshop
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:23 PM. Reason: image does not exist

teaserpleaser

Oh and a good chuckle at " going with my natural look" lollzzz

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hey, here's the quiz of the day...........

after the atomic holocaust....only u and this crazy "I wanna be black bitch" and Kaitlyn Jenner are left alive on the planet.... (fortunately, for purposes of this quiz, you are black, so they both want somma dat dick)..... which one do you bang for purposes of sexual release????

not to "save the human race" or to "repopulate the world," as the fact that it is you and a fk'n post op tranny and a crazy wigger already seals the fate of the human race...... this poll is geared solely toward which ho you nail to gratify yourself before the human race officially dies off............

you can only choose one.........
    Sorry Donk, not this time. As a gambler for profit, I understand the importance of discipline. I exercise it here. Shouldn't be too hard, I doubt I'll find myself chanting "Margaret Thatcher on a cold day" with these two coming at me.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This is where we are in American culture these days....doomed
    where we are today.jpg

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    gtfoh is that last pick real???? That's a damn good photoshop
    yo teaser!...how many brotha's do you think are going to try and put their ebony rods in her upper middle class, lily white, suburban snatch?!...

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yo teaser!...how many brotha's do you think are going to try and put their ebony rods in her upper middle class, lily white, suburban snatch?!...
    oh I bet you a lot of ebony rods been in there over the years ... this chick is bat shit crazy most of the white chicks I dated who wanted to be black or only dated black dudes are. This shit is so strange ...strange days
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave teaserpleaser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

teaserpleaser

craziest thing about this whole thing is it pisses white people off more than black people and shes in Blackface... She took a job that most likely would have went to a black person that pisses black people off but that's about it.

Da Manster!

oh I bet you a lot of ebony rods been in there over the years ... this chick is bat shit crazy most of the white chicks I dated who wanted to be black or only dated black dudes are. This shit is so strange ...strange days
    Classic Teaserpleaser response!......you didn't disappoint!..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Da Manster!

craziest thing about this whole thing is it pisses white people off more than black people and shes in Blackface... She took a job that most likely would have went to a black person that pisses black people off but that's about it.
    oh I agree....to most whites, she's just another sell out white bitch (hence the anger)...to most blacks, she's just another phoney white slut trying to "fit in"...(hence, the mild response)

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5081

Just discovered Rachel's real father.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Just discovered Rachel's real father.

Obviously she has the same stylist as the Simpson's characters do too....she's cartoonish enough so
    Attached Images  

First 123 Last