Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Have you ever had your heart broken by a women?

Serious question here. And if so how long it take to you heal, did you feel like you got a little better day by day?

How is it even possible for this to happen to men?

Funny thing is some of the greatest men in history have been completely ruined by women so I suppose it does happen.

Tell your story. Get it out maybe you will feel better.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Not sure what you mean by that

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

lol dont expect too many guys to go pouring their heart out here OP...

tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Inb4 JJ and his 1.7 yr online relationship with shari

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I had my heart broken by a woman once a few years ago. I will never forget it. Everything was going good, everything looked good, until she screwed me over and took all my money in an instant. Her name was Elena Delle Donne. From that moment on I learned my lesson to never bet on the WNBA.
    Points Awarded:

MoMoneyMoVaughn gave Seaweed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Never expose yourself enough to get financially ruined. My live in girl broke up with me aug 2014..but my money was out of her reach and all was good. Best way to do it, although i'll be in the minority here....is to start getting into things that are not dependant on another person making you happy. For me, have a couple of animals, play golf and read different forums, horse racing, sports...got a 4k stereo system. Is it the best of the best..probably not..but i know the only one who can screw it up is me..i don't have to worry about someone else fkin me over. I know im in minority and the guys on here will say chase the titties and ass yada yada...listen girls can be awesome..but i realize there is an evil side as well. Interestingly, on facebook 2 days ago read about a guy who came home after work and all his stuff was gone..valued 18k and he said all was good for 10 yrs..thats why i stick to horse racing and golf..lol
    Points Awarded:

tomallen123 gave nyplayer33 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Never expose yourself enough to get financially ruined. My live in girl broke up with me aug 2014..but my money was out of her reach and all was good. Best way to do it, although i'll be in the minority here....is to start getting into things that are not dependant on another person making you happy. For me, have a couple of animals, play golf and read different forums, horse racing, sports...got a 4k stereo system. Is it the best of the best..probably not..but i know the only one who can screw it up is me..i don't have to worry about someone else fkin me over. I know im in minority and the guys on here will say chase the titties and ass yada yada...listen girls can be awesome..but i realize there is an evil side as well. Interestingly, on facebook 2 days ago read about a guy who came home after work and all his stuff was gone..valued 18k and he said all was good for 10 yrs..thats why i stick to horse racing and golf..lol
    Wise words. Women will suck the life out of you and leave you high and dry if you let them. I was lucky to have learned my lesson while I was young enough to recover, but many of my friends have not, and still spend all their money and get indebted up to their eyeballs chasing women, who end up leaving their sorry asses to seek another sucker as soon as the stream of money dries up. And so the process repeats, until the sucker learns his lesson and the woman's looks fade.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

unreal..great post!!!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Seaweed + Big Bear #2

tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

best post ive read on sbr and agree 100%

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I have had my heart broken once but in all fairness I had broken like 3 serious girlfriends hearts previously.

I was due.

Now I am a full time drunk and cannot meet any women I like.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what is this "heart" you all speak of????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

losers fall for women

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    losers fall for women

says the bald, snaggletoothed guy who couldn't get laid at a kardashian family reunion wearing a denzel washington mask.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    says the bald, snaggletoothed guy who couldn't get laid at a kardashian family reunion wearing a denzel washington mask.
    denzel mask isn't the key to getting laid at the kardashiho family reunion.....

now, "blackface" and a Lex Steele black molded-strapon, you'll fuk the entire family, including the newest whore just added to the fuked up BBC loving clan, the sixty-five year old platic-vagina'd Caitlyn..........

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    denzel mask isn't the key to getting laid at the kardashiho family reunion.....

now, "blackface" and a Lex Steele black molded-strapon, you'll fuk the entire family, including the newest whore just added to the fuked up BBC loving clan, the sixty-five year old platic-vagina'd Caitlyn..........
    All kidding aside, I'm really surprised dogfart.com hasn't asked the kardashians/Jenner sluts to do multiple sets for them!...

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

not recently but broke a few. most recent one kept telling me she loved me during sex. it was the first time she told me she loved me. I didnt love her so didnt want to lie. she kept saying it like she was expecting me to say it back. i told her I love fawking her. yeah, she asked me to leave.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    All kidding aside, I'm really surprised dogfart.com hasn't asked the kardashians/Jenner sluts to do multiple sets for them!...

tell me you wouldnt at least watch Khloe and Kim take doggy style buttsecks from the dogfart crew ?