R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Detroit or any Mich res check in

Just saw a doc not long ago on White boy Rick. One crazy fukked up story for anyone who hasn't heard of it. Dude was taken by authorities in early teens and made an informant by feds while under no investigation and not under arrest. Just plucked him out apparently because his dad had history running guns and was low level informant decade earlier. Just a poor kid who grow up impoverishment and the law decided to use and dispose of. These cokksuckers who represent "law" should die slow deaths by the worst ass cancer known to man. Used this kid as an informant but by time he was 18 put him away in club fed on drug charges where he still resides 27 years later!

Yes still rotting while guys he put away have served time and out, and to this day has served longest term in prison for non violent offenses in Mich st history. Even Kid Rock went to his parole hearing a decade back saying enough already he did his time, release him and I will give him a job. Fukked up story but just 1 more on how powers that be in their b.s. war on drugs campaign fukk people over. Seriously every dea agent out there and vice cop can die a slow horrific death your b.s. is a waste of time and taxpayer $$ proven time and time again. And this coming from someone who doesn't use, never has, and certainly NOT ever gonna promote drug selling or usage. Just smart enough to see the racket on both sides including the evils of "Johnny law".
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-06-15 at 05:15 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bout to make a movie out of it to btw. Some street" whiteys" like Wahlberg , Eminem had looked into buying rights to story. Should make a great movie casting started this spring apparently. Also look for Depp in "Black Plague" movie looks fukking awesome based on Whitey Bulger.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I actually never heard of this story. But I don't pay much attention to news stories.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

This ain't no CNN or Fox b.s. Money lol....I don't watch that garbage much. This is real deal! Just type in "White boy Rick" on you tube. Only found it myself cause the type vids I watched you tube "recommended" it. Pretty big case in the D and state of Mich from what I see....And Kid Rock speaking up yeah! Check it out my friend

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

$shot ur my age so we both grew up on Beverly Hills Cop and Murphy movies when he was still young and actually funny in 80's. But part of story was Inspector Todd from BHC was a real life high ranking officer in Detroit PD and part of scandal!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

You sound like you look up to this snitch...nothing special about this snitch besides him being white and involved in black culture...drug dealing is what it is I don't judge but that snitching is not to be admired fukk him what's he going to contribute to society with his 8th grade education and Jail house mentality? Become a rapper exploit black culture again ....pass.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Teaser not 1 bit! Got no love for anyone snitches at all but this story much deeper! Personally I would be glad to take a bat to anyone's head...But more to the pigs case here and certainly not Rick! Give me that bat and trust me those pigs would not breathe again!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just i listen to the case for fukks sake anyone??,Can you imagine if your mid/lower class white guy even and having your kid put thru this shit? Yeah bat to the skull of these mother less fukks be the last of your of thoughts!!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Every morning he wakes up, looks in the mirror and sees "Rat Boy Rick"!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Just saw a doc not long ago on White boy Rick. One crazy fukked up story for anyone who hasn't heard of it. Dude was taken by authorities in early teens and made an informant by feds while under no investigation and not under arrest. Just plucked him out apparently because his dad had history running guns and was low level informant decade earlier. Just a poor kid who grow up impoverishment and the law decided to use and dispose of. These cokksuckers who represent "law" should die slow deaths by the worst ass cancer known to man. Used this kid as an informant but by time he was 18 put him away in club fed on drug charges where he still resides 27 years later!

Yes still rotting while guys he put away have served time and out, and to this day has served longest term in prison for non violent offenses in Mich st history. Even Kid Rock went to his parole hearing a decade back saying enough already he did his time, release him and I will give him a job. Fukked up story but just 1 more on how powers that be in their b.s. war on drugs campaign fukk people over. Seriously every dea agent out there and vice cop can die a slow horrific death your b.s. is a waste of time and taxpayer $$ proven time and time again. And this coming from someone who doesn't use, never has, and certainly NOT ever gonna promote drug selling or usage. Just smart enough to see the racket on both sides including the evils of "Johnny law".
    Youre not telling the story the way it happened, why are you sugarcoating it lol. He was not plucked out by the cops as you say bro, he and his father were dirty, greedy, and selfish, did illegal things while snitching on others and getting paid for it. Later Ricky starts dealing himself and cops bag him. He sold drugs and was stupid in how he did it, got caught with too many keys associated with him and got what the sentence mandated at the time. With the law changes he should be out no doubt, everybody else is, perhaps he will get out soon, but there are a crap ton of people locked away for some of the same things. Ricky was no choir boy.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Never said he was a choir boy? And just giving some info I heard on the doc 2nd hand and stories I've recently read. I wasn't there myself and realize fully how he was busted and had blow on him...guilty as charged no question. But obvious politics here with his prison stay that much is obvious. And let's not forget he was a child when caught up in this. We're not talking a 30 year old man with a life of crime under his belt who "ratted" to save his own ass.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Regardless how anyone feels about the story just thought it was a interesting one worth checking out. Still Fukked up what they did to this kid you NEVER make a child a pawn in your "game" to bring down criminals no matter his background. Should be interesting movie though!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Look for Obama to make an executive order for minimum or no jail times for non violent crimes such as just having
    a little pot. Jails have become a profitable business and judges are the pimps. Really? $40k a year to be in jail?
    That $40k would be better served getting them to rehab and educational training to be members of society.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Never said he was a choir boy? And just giving some info I heard on the doc 2nd hand and stories I've recently read. I wasn't there myself and realize fully how he was busted and had blow on him...guilty as charged no question. But obvious politics here with his prison stay that much is obvious. And let's not forget he was a child when caught up in this. We're not talking a 30 year old man with a life of crime under his belt who "ratted" to save his own ass.
    Yeah he's definitely been in so long for a couple reasons, ratting on the cops for one, they made an example out of him, he did the no no. Another thing, his case was blown up, was made to look like he was this huge kingpin when he wasnt, almost 30 years for what he did is a shame should have been out.Back in like 07 Bush even pardoned one of the cops who were involved with the setup that Rick orchestrated in the 90's and somehow Rick is still in prison. I think he has resentencing coming up and should get out.