ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Obama WOW what a speech

Speech for the ages right there...

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

fukkin liberals...always think words and hashtags can solve the ills of the world...never action....just talk

talk

talk

talk

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?

Nerder its not just liberals...

The whole world is talking about that speech...

This could be a watershed moment in your countries history.

You should be proud of that pal...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

It's no coincidence that people who do not believe in God happen trust the deceit of obama
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave sourtwist 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    It's no coincidence that people who do not believe in God happen trust the deceit of obama
    We all lie...All politicians lie...Obama just the most convincing liar...

Whats your point angry little man?

justlaw
    justlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

speechless?

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro, you got no idea how penetrating divided our country is. these fcking clowns hate obama. he could have announced he single handedly cured cancer and these assholes would say, "took you long enough."
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave scumbag 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eberetta1 gave scumbag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ico2525

scumbag

sourtwist, go fck yourself you simplistic bible thumper. you fcking morons have ruined our once great country.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

We all lie...All politicians lie...Obama just the most convincing liar...

Whats your point angry little man?
    Not angry, not little.

You can't see my point? Must not be very smart, cooch. Have a great day,

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    bro, you got no idea how penetrating divided our country is. these fcking clowns hate obama. he could have announced he single handedly cured cancer and these assholes would say, "took you long enough."
    Sorry to hear bagger but glad prez said some things that needed to be said.

Maybe this is the start of something much bigger?
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-07-15 at 05:08 PM.

ACoochy

Not angry, not little.

You can't see my point? Must not be very smart, cooch. Have a great day,
    Oh you meant how if forced to choose both you and i would have Obama as the lesser of two evils when compared to god?

You made a solid point there twista...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

sourtwist, go fck yourself you simplistic bible thumper. you fcking morons have ruined our once great country.
    If you can take one Bible thumping post I have ever made, and present it here in response to my post, you have my word that I will never comment on anything religious or political on this forum ever again.

The irony of the left claiming that the right has destroyed this country is something any normal person cannot comprehend. Scumsucker thinks he knows a little about life and comes on the sports gambling forum to shed his light(darkness) upon us meanwhile has no clue. Amazing. Guys like scumfukk will lead his family, friends and other sheep that think like him to slaughter in support of Obama, the biggest fraud ever to hold office in the world.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Whether you believe in a higher power or not it's safe to say a bit more morality would do this country a whole lotta good. If people had to check themselves and their personal decisions based not on the law of man but the law of God we'd have a lot less fatherless children, drugs on the street, violent crime and maybe just a little more human decency in general.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Swinging Johnson 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, marcoloco, rickie65, and bobbywaves

scumbag

If you can take one Bible thumping post I have ever made, and present it here in response to my post, you have my word that I will never comment on anything religious or political on this forum ever again.

The irony of the left claiming that the right has destroyed this country is something any normal person cannot comprehend. Scumsucker thinks he knows a little about life and comes on the sports gambling forum to shed his light(darkness) upon us meanwhile has no clue. Amazing. Guys like scumfukk will lead his family, friends and other sheep that think like him to slaughter in support of Obama, the biggest fraud ever to hold office in the world.
    it's obvious you're a bible thumping mother fcker. i know how you roll in politics. abortion (an issue you bring up frequently) is only a thing for bible thumping.

and i don't support obama (he's not liberal enough for me). i support his stance on a few issues though.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9144

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Whether you believe in a higher power or not it's safe to say a bit more morality would do this country a whole lotta good. If people had to check themselves and their personal decisions based not on the law of man but the law of God we'd have a lot less fatherless children, drugs on the street, violent crime and maybe just a little more human decency in general.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Scumbag is on record of having sex with men. So, what do you expect from a homosexual with a bigmouth?
    His kind have ruined this once DECENT country. ye shall know them by the fruits they bare

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Speech for the ages right there...
    If a President's worth was judged on speeches alone, Obama would surely be one of the greatest...without a doubt a superb orator.

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    We'd also have a lot more stoning of children (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../dt21_18a.html), religious wars (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the...t13_13-15.html), genocide (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../dt21_10a.html) and slavery (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../ex21_02a.html).

Unless of course you meant we all selectively followed only the parts of God's law that make logical sense...in which case I agree, but the credit for that would seem to go to us, for having the sense to sift out the nonsense

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

When Obama talks I hear Charlie Brown's teacher, is it just me?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    If a President's worth was judged on speeches alone, Obama would surely be one of the greatest...without a doubt a superb orator.

We'd also have a lot more stoning of children (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../dt21_18a.html), religious wars (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the...t13_13-15.html), genocide (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../dt21_10a.html) and slavery (http://www.thebricktestament.com/the.../ex21_02a.html).

Unless of course you meant we all selectively followed only the parts of God's law that make logical sense...in which case I agree, but the credit for that would seem to go to us, for having the sense to sift out the nonsense
    Quoting from old testament and trying to make the uneducated on the bible think this is what current Christians follow? We are under the new testament try reading it. You are just like Obama….Nothing but pure deception.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32429

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    When Obama talks I hear Charlie Brown's teacher, is it just me?
    A muted trombone.
    Yeah, I hear it too.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

name the presidents you dont think are frauds in your lifetime? Im curious to hear this answer

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

You are aware that this "once great country" had a lot less liberal policies than it has now? No gay marriage, capitalism, prayer in schools, etc. Much more liberal policies, and government intervention now, "once great country" then. Hmmmmm......

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Quoting from old testament and trying to make the uneducated on the bible think this is what current Christians follow? We are under the new testament try reading it. You are just like Obama….Nothing but pure deception.
    Said nothing about "what current Christians follow", or what the latest revisionary interpretation of the bible was. But that stuff was God's law at some point, and is still to some folks (not all about Christians ya know), so I thought I'd point out that not all of God's law was created equal...something clearly agree with, since you only subscribe to some of it.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Only squares think it actually matters who the president is or what party is affiliated.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    name the presidents you dont think are frauds in your lifetime? Im curious to hear this answer
    Selective reading? Where does my post that you quoted state that there are no frauds other than the current radical Muslim in office?

The word that I used was BIGGEST. The word in your head that didn't actually exist in my post that would have better suited your jab at me would be ONLY.

Perhaps one day you will learn the difference between those two very different words which have very different meanings. Until then, carry on with your stupidity. Have a good night.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Obama really hasn't done too badly or anything crazy.....Can't believe all the constant hate he gets

....Oh yeah actually I can.....just a bunch of cry baby bitches when things don't go their way, in this case, a Republican not getting voted as President

Not a Democrat at all either, its just a joke....Politics and the way people bitch about shit they don't even really know about
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 03-08-15 at 12:41 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Obama really hasn't done too badly or anything crazy.....Can't believe all the constant hate he gets

....Just a bunch of cry baby bitches when things don't go their way, in this case, a Republican not getting voted as President

Not a Democrat at all either, just a joke....Politics and the way people bitch about shit they don't even really know about
    I'd be his biggest fan if he showed some class and some pride. Man doesn't have it.

You'll learn a lot more about him when he's out of office. You'll find out what others already know.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd be his biggest fan if he showed some class and some pride. Man doesn't have it.
    He's so far from the worst ever that a lot of people like to cry about.....What specifically has he done that's so awful?

He really can't pass much of anything due to other factors so whats the issue here?

If anything, our country is actually in better shape than I thought it would be under his presidency

Class and Pride? What are you talking about?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Like him or hate him, I can't imagine how anyone could possibly think that we are not better off right now then we were six years ago when "W" left office.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Selective reading? Where does my post that you quoted state that there are no frauds other than the current radical Muslim in office?

The word that I used was BIGGEST. The word in your head that didn't actually exist in my post that would have better suited your jab at me would be ONLY.

Perhaps one day you will learn the difference between those two very different words which have very different meanings. Until then, carry on with your stupidity. Have a good night.
    Maybe you wont jump to a conclusion from a question I asked when you cant understand why I'm asking the question. I dont care if you think 40 presidents are frauds slick. I want to know the presidents you dont think are so I can put a basis behind your dislike. There are a ton of people that criticize every leader in office, are you one of them or do you strictly just hate obama. So next time instead of trying to think you have understood what I am asking maybe just respond and then youll see where its going

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Maybe you wont jump to a conclusion from a question I asked when you cant understand why I'm asking the question. I dont care if you think 40 presidents are frauds slick. I want to know the presidents you dont think are so I can put a basis behind your dislike. There are a ton of people that criticize every leader in office, are you one of them or do you strictly just hate obama. So next time instead of trying to think you have understood what I am asking maybe just respond and then youll see where its going
    If u weren't being a condescending prick then maybe it would have been easier to understand your bullshit question, slick.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Only squares think it actually matters who the president is or what party is affiliated.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22968

When it is all said & done, he will have wasted almost the entire eight years that he could have made a difference!!!
    His legacy in the end will be a seat very close to SATAN in the Kingdom he helped create

123 Last