Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Joke Of The Day - IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

About fukking time they found someone with a set of balls to fukk with...unlike Obama's, our response will be stiff and painful.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we unleash a fukking all out war on those fukking animals.

Moscow (AFP) - Islamic State militants have issued a threat to President Vladimir Putin, vowing to oust him and "liberate" the volatile North Caucasus over his support of the Syrian regime.

The General Prosecutor's Office of Russia demanded that access to the address, which was posted on YouTube on Tuesday and features what jihadists say is a Russian-supplied fighter jet, be blocked.
    "This is a message to you, oh Vladimir Putin, these are the jets that you have sent to Bashar, we will send them to you, God willing, remember that," said one fighter in Arabic, according to Russian-language captions provided in the video.
    "And we will liberate Chechnya and the entire Caucasus, God willing," said the militant. "The Islamic State is and will be and it is expanding God willing."
    "Your throne has already teetered, it is under threat and will fall when we come to you because Allah is truly on our side," said the fighter. "We are already on our way God willing."
    In the same video, several fighters, some dressed in traditional Muslim robes, threaten Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad from atop the fighter jet.
    "This is Russian equipment," says a voice, speaking in accented Russian, as the camera cuts to a close-up of the plane's cabin.
    The Prosecutor's Office said it requested that investigators open a criminal probe into the video.
    The Kremlin fought two wars with separatists in Chechnya over the past 20 years. The unrest has since engulfed the entire North Caucasus including Dagestan and Ingushetia where attacks on authorities are a regular occurence.
    The Kremlin, whose attention over past months has focused on the Ukraine crisis, is one of the main backers of the Assad regime, providing it with diplomatic and military support in its fight against rebels.
    The Islamic State, a Sunni extremist group, has gained prominence in recent months, declaring an Islamic "caliphate" in regions under its control in Iraq and Syria.
    The militants stirred a global outcry last month when they beheaded US journalist James Foley. The fighters said on Tuesday they had beheaded a second US journalist, Steven Sotloff.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Its 1937.

A bunch of Russians are standing in line to get bread. The line is usually 2.5 - 3 hours long. There is so no other way to get anything. So they wait. They line up in the morning. Get their bread. And go back for dinner. It is shit.

One guy in line says: Fuk this. I cannot put up with this anymore. I am going to go kill stalin. I will be a hero for Russia. Next time you see me I will be a hero.

No one says anything, for fear that someone may over hear and report their behaviour to the KGB.

A few hours later the man returns. One of his friends in line ask: so what happened? Did you kill Stalin?

The man gets back in line where he was and says: Fuk that! The line was even longer!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

although I like your sense of humor, Mo
    things are bit more real nowadays in Russia

we do respond harshly to any threat to our sovereignty and especially to our president

and I'm not talking throwing big words at the UN meetings- we go and kill
    check the latest statistic on our captured terrorists - zero trials...zero government money spent...thousands captured

check the last and only time Somali Pirates hijacked a Russian oil tanker- yeah we did let them go ...for the first 100 meters in the water or so...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    although I like your sense of humor, Mo
    things are bit more real nowadays in Russia

we do respond harshly to any threat to our sovereignty and especially to our president

and I'm not talking throwing big words at the UN meetings- we go and kill
    check the latest statistic on our captured terrorists - zero trials...zero government money spent...thousands captured

check the last and only time Somali Pirates hijacked a Russian oil tanker- yeah we did let them go ...for the first 100 meters in the water or so...
    Not disputing your facts rocky. Just putting in my candidate for joke of the day.

Russia was very different place back then...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Not disputing your facts rocky. Just putting in my candidate for joke of the day.

Russia was very different place back then...
    yes it was comrade

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm more scared of a silent man than a drama queen...

Sorry RR.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm more scared of a silent man than a drama queen...

Sorry RR.
    you get what you see in russia -zero drama

I do feel what you're saying though vato

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

It wouldn't surprise me if millions of Americans moved to Russia soon.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    With the value of the ruble being on par with 1980's pesos - yeah, maybe they will.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol what?

There are plenty of other shit holes better than Russia.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

I hear what you are saying, many Americans actually repsect Putin.