Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

They didnt handoff to lynch because...

Its simple seahawks are at odds with lynch so being on the goal line they wanted to send a message that they didnt need lynch to win thats why they did the play they did.they simply let there ego get in the way.say wht you want but this is the reason.they got cocky and tried to prove they didnt need there best player.I hope lynch leaves that shitty poor sportsman thug team.hes a humble player and should be on a team with humble players.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Its simple seahawks are at odds with lynch so being on the goal line they wanted to send a message that they didnt need lynch to win thats why they did the play they did.they simply let there ego get in the way.say wht you want but this is the reason.they got cocky and tried to prove they didnt need there best player.I hope lynch leaves that shitty poor sportsman thug team.hes a humble player and should be on a team with humble players.
    If what you say is true, the Seafags could have just handed off to Turbin. Now that would have sent a message.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Good for this kid rookie butler...

good for him.. You don't need to be a seasoned pro to win Super Bowls ... They tried to make Wilson a star taking this " lynch " out of the lime light... What happened was meant

Good for the kid

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

trust me they wanted there QB to be the star not a RB that doesnt even talk to the coach
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Pete Carroll goes down in history for the worst call ever.... unbeliveable...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Big Pats fan...To the whole Seahawks offensive coaching staff..Gracias Muchachos...
    Nice clock Mgt., nice call...WTF., worried about leaving time on clock?? So F`kin happy right now.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

theory makes sense to me, caroll is no dummy, score game winner without lynch=leverage

no proof though, we'll never know

no other explanation makes sense to me

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8956

Rigged. Rodger Goodell aka Vince McMahon of the NFL didn't want Lynch to be MVP, or a black QB winning back-to-back Superbowls.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lynch scores the TD he probably wins MVP and has a huge advantage. All politics IMO.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Lol hes a humble player.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    If what you say is true, the Seafags could have just handed off to Turbin. Now that would have sent a message.
    i would have rather seen that happen than the stupid slant pass.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i would have rather seen that happen than the stupid slant pass.
    Was a tough beat for Seattle investors no doubt.

If Seattle pulled it out, i'd like to have seen it from the arm of a decent man with R. Wilson, probably one of the few decent men on that team.

Gary Busey
    Gary Busey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    Rigged. Rodger Goodell aka Vince McMahon of the NFL didn't want Lynch to be MVP, or a black QB winning back-to-back Superbowls.

Exactly. 100% agree.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    If Seattle pulled it out, i'd like to have seen it from the arm of a decent man with R. Wilson, probably one of the few decent men on that team.
    W or L he's a decent man - no matter who scores, so get the fukkin' W already.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

or the OC choked under the biggest pressure situation of his professional career. last year was blowout from the word go. this one was tight throughout and his play calling was shoddy from the 3 consecutive Lynch runs on their first possession to the back to back runs into a run blitz to start the 4th quarter up by 10 to the final shotgun formation from the half yard line.

dude couldn't handle the pressure. simple as that. i've seen guys choke standing over a 3 foot putt with $2 on the line.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

Im starting to beleive someone is making these games more exciting then they should be.Yeah the players may not be in on it being fixed or a little setup but someones got to be doing little things to make these games seem more like a movie tyhen reality.it just seems to good to be true some of these scenarios.maybe it is the playcallers that make these games fishy.idk maybe not if it was set up someone would have came out and snitched by now

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

If true.....that is sad..

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Someone told me they didn't hand it off because they didn't want Lynch to be MVP. Giving him that TD along with his other stats, would have definitely made him MVP. So they try to make Wilson look like the hero by throwing it in so that he would get it instead.