ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Gronk in a movie "American Violence"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5848714/

he plays a guy named Brad

now i know how he's been spending his time since his injury ended his madden cover season

he was on family guy a couple weeks back... it was actually kind of funny at times

i wonder how bad this piece of garbage is... esp with an aging denise richards in it and who knows how many countless cosmetic surgeries she's had by now

does she have one of those permanent faces where her lips form a semi grumpy cat expression

maybe this trash is so bad, it will be good

falcons win 38-16 on sunday

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

How bout them COLTS.

So you are taking alt Falcon line -21??? Good luck with that, MORON.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    How bout them COLTS.

So you are taking alt Falcon line -21??? Good luck with that, MORON.
    WTF???

I guessing you're mad because I'm picking the Falcons to win and typed out a huge blowout for the score as a joke.

Do you know what this means ---> or is that too hard for you to figure out?

Congrats on winning a very weak field in the AFC. The playoffs were a joke. The Raiders would've smoked the Pats but as is the case since 2001, the Patriots got lucky.

I bet you're still mad that the Colts were the very first team to hand Brady a big fat L in a conference title game and/or super bowl. His first huge choke in the playoffs. He's had plenty more of them since that fateful day in January of 2007; that's for sure.

DOM-Ganador

Sorry, I forgot all about you. Wasn`t mad, just think your handle is perfect for your reasoning and intellect.

So when TB and the Pats win this one, are you going to recognize his undeniable greatness?

COLTS are in BARNEY for the next 5 years with their management. Feel bad for Luck, never getting to play for a real franchise.

DOM-Ganador

crickets....nothing but crickets from the MORON.