Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I remember reading about a guy who was stealing bricks or something like that up in New York, and he was being chased by the cops between the buildings. A cop pulled in front of him to cut him off and he ran head first into the cop car's front fender and died, and then the cops sent a repair bill to his mother for $800 for a dent. I think they may have waived it though after she went to the press about it.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Ferguson...
    68% black
    29% white
    30% of households were married.
    32% of households were female w/family
    6% of households were males w'family

Doesn't seem like Ferguson is a very family friendly type of place. Alot of single mothers weaving hair to try and buy her kids some spaghettios. Not too many male influences. And the ones that do have male influence like lil mikey, didn't raise him too well.

You must be getting catfished on that social media thing.

But I did just see 88% of people in ferguson 25 and above have GED's. And there really isn't "alot" of crimes.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 08-15-14 at 04:49 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Idk... I just think if your going to be a cop, you gotta be able to think under pressure and be able to call out situations on the dime as you see it happening. Able to draw down a taser and subdue the subject with less lethal force unless absolute necessity. We shouldn't be scared of cops and vice-versa. They are peace officers, communities hold the power, officer are supposed to be the pinnacle of morality.

Kermit

The cops in my town are pretty awesome. We only have 2 black officers and they are both great guys.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The cops in my town are pretty awesome. We only have 2 black officers and they are both great guys.

I've never seen 1 in my town...Gotta believe there are some though.
    But those damn black kids riding their bikes down the street on both sides not letting me get through without thinking I'm gonna hit one...May yell out the window get on the fuking sidewalks, that's what they're meant for.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Existential, he was a kid, my pics from parties in the hood, probably a lot worse. If your a cop with a gun, extra ammo, bullet proof vest, hand cuffs, taser, pepper spray, back-up, helicopters and your still really jumpy with a pistol...try a new line of work.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Existential, he was a kid, my pics from parties in the hood, probably a lot worse. If your a cop with a gun, extra ammo, bullet proof vest, hand cuffs, taser, pepper spray, back-up, helicopters and your still really jumpy with a pistol...try a new line of work.

Agreed.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Ferguson...
    68% black
    29% white
    30% of households were married.
    32% of households were female w/family
    6% of households were males w'family

Doesn't seem like Ferguson is a very family friendly type of place. Alot of single mothers weaving hair to try and buy her kids some spaghettios. Not too many male influences. And the ones that do have male influence like lil mikey, didn't raise him too well.

You must be getting catfished on that social media thing.

But I did just see 88% of people in ferguson 25 and above have GED's. And there really isn't "alot" of crimes.
    Yeah I must be getting catfished. Explain to me why in that supposedly safe city according to the Chief, those demographics make you feel it's not a "family friendly type of place". GL with that.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Idk... I just think if your going to be a cop, you gotta be able to think under pressure and be able to call out situations on the dime as you see it happening. Able to draw down a taser and subdue the subject with less lethal force unless absolute necessity. We shouldn't be scared of cops and vice-versa. They are peace officers, communities hold the power, officer are supposed to be the pinnacle of morality.
    Pinnacle of morality? No sir, as a cop who worked in the forensic division once told me when they hire cops theyre scraping the bottom of the barrel with only a high school diploma or equivalency needed. Too many are cops for all the wrong reasons.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-15-14 at 05:07 PM.

Kermit

But those damn black kids riding their bikes down the street on both sides not letting me get through without thinking I'm gonna hit one...May yell out the window get on the fuking sidewalks, that's what they're meant for.
    We've been having a problem with real young black kids(around 11 to 14) riding minibikes around the neighborhood and through people's yards. There must be about 10 different ones now. I don't know where in the Hell they are getting them from. Maybe Ebay.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

We've been having a problem with real young black kids(around 11 to 14) riding minibikes around the neighborhood and through people's yards. There must be about 10 different ones now. I don't know where in the Hell they are getting them from. Maybe Ebay.
    Kermit you told me but I don't remember what region do you live in? midewest? those motor bikes can be annoying the neighbor kid just bought an ATV riding it up and down the street like we live in a rural setting unreal. Might be time for me to dust off my 5th scale gasoline rc car in the am after one of their all night house parties sure that will be a hit.

Kermit

I live out East. It isn't so much the noise being annoying as it is a safety issue for the kids and drivers. And I know it is illegal to be riding them in the city like this. They even ride them up and down the sidewalks. I don't know who started it.

shari91

existential - I can show you 5000000000 pics of white kids like Miley Cyrus and Kendall Jenner doing the same poses. And omfg they're supposedly famous. Actually for Kylie Jenner it'd even be worse as not only does she look like that in pics but her underage ass was filmed doing shots. Those pics mean nothing other than kids being kids. Stuff like this really shows how in the dark some people truly are.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Where I live I never see kids riding like that its always the grown white males riding in the middle of the road like they are a car donned in cyclists gear and when you pass them they look at you like theyre crazy.

Kermit

I think one contributing factor in this shooting was that this kid was so freaking big for his age. From watching the video, you would never guess this kid was just 18 years old.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-15-14 at 05:16 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Where I live I never see kids riding like that its always the grown white males riding in the middle of the road like they are a car donned in cyclists gear and when you pass them they look at you like theyre crazy.
    Yeah, I don't care for those guys either. We have those same douches here, dressed like they are heading for the Tour De France. They should go ride around a track or somewhere where there is far less traffic.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah I must be getting catfished. Explain to me why in that supposedly safe city according to the Chief, those demographics make you feel it's not a "family friendly type of place". GL with that.

Only 30% of households are married...that's not very family friendly in my opinion. Where I live, 110K people, 61% white 28% black, 59% of households are married...Where I grew up 71% households married.

Those to me are "family friendly" neighborhoods.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 08-15-14 at 05:23 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Pinnacle of morality? No sir, as a cop who worked in the forensic division once told me when they hire cops theyre scraping the bottom of the barrel with only a high school diploma or equivalency needed. Too many are cops for all the wrong reasons.
    I said supposed to be... Why aren't they should be the question. I guess we can start with a great commander as obama takes a swing at the vineyard.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

for sure, they were pics just released likely to help the state's cause

Ted Sheckler

We just got the black kids (5-8 years old) no helmets on, with no parents in site and their houses are a couple streets over, riding around yelling and shit.

The white kids are the ones with mini bikes and go karts cruising around, annoying as fuk as well, but never seen them in yards, mostly on the roads that aren't built on yet, the day I see them in my yard is the day...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

[IMG][/IMG]
    I said supposed to be... Why aren't they should be the question. I guess we can start with a great commander as obama takes a swing at the vineyard.
    To be fair its a "work vacation"

Ted Sheckler

Don't get me started...Nothing like cruising at 60mph and then a biker on the side of the road and then an oncoming vehicle so I gotta slam on brakes and drop it to 30 for a few seconds until the car passes...God forbid there is a line of cars and I have to go 30 for 15 seconds. Have my passenger swing the door open and blast him in the fukin head.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Chase the kids out of your yard, you will get satisfaction seeing the expressions and running but they will laugh later with their friends and off to the next adventure... Kids

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    for sure, they were pics just released likely to help the state's cause
    Yea, thats sad.

Ted Sheckler

Chase the kids out of your yard, you will get satisfaction seeing the expressions and running but they will laugh later with their friends and off to the next adventure... Kids

Did you see that old fart chasing and yelling at us...2 nights later, eggs splattered all over the house.

shari91

Only 30% of households are married...that's not very family friendly in my opinion. Where I live, 110K people, 61% white 28% black, 61% of households are married...Where I grew up 71% households married.

Those to me are "family friendly" neighborhoods.
    Who cares? How many marriages in your community are happy ones? Let's talk about white moms who are jacked up on pain pills or sipping wine throughout the day in their upper class suburbs and then go on Oprah to cry about it. Being married doesn't automatically mean a supposedly good family whatever the f that's supposed to entail. And moreso, let's go to some communities in say Georgia or Texas where the unmarried rate will be just as high but they're white womenz.

I won't throw the r word out there so I'll just say you're scared of blacks. I'd respect you more if you just said it because your arguments are just silly. I can only hope you're being sarcastic and I've missed it somehow. If so, great job.
    Last edited by shari91; 08-15-14 at 05:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Who cares? How many marriages in your community are happy ones? Let's talk about white moms who are jacked up on pain pills or sipping wine throughout the day in their upper class suburbs and then go on Oprah to cry about it. Being married doesn't automatically mean a supposedly good family whatever the f that's supposed to entail. And moreso, let's go to some communities in say Georgia or Texas where the unmarried rate will be just as high but they're white womenz.

I won't throw the r word out there so I'll just say you're scared of blacks. I'd respect you more if you just said it because your arguments are just silly.

lol...So you think I'm racist because I said ferguson with their 30% marriage and 70% black neighborhood, isn't exactly the most family friendly place? Just because I consider family friendly neighborhoods more of the families that have both parents still there. geez.

Wow. Some people really are blind.

LOL, you must not be from the states and just sit back and watch the real housewives....Great perspective on marriage. Are you married by any chance?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Somebody inbed/link the recent video from KC, Mizzou for me where the white police are having a dance off in the street with several black kids...thats community policing. I just think its a determining factor of the exact area that weighs on these race ranting cases....the florida town, fruitville station I believe, caught up with the active KKK members working in the ranks and all....that I can see being out of hand and should be dealt with but Ferguson I'm not sold on yet considering the current front men they are putting out there now, Johnson and Robinson, both black and higher jurisdiction plus being Ferguson residents, they seem pretty confident its not a bad situation overall. Regardless of white or black cops in leadership, go into any neighborhood like Ferguson across the country and you're going to find conflict with the rapport of the cops and residents....can be a meth area in Kentucky with whites or a gang/drug area like another major city.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Marriage? Pops been through 3, 4 of um I think... Paper means nothing. Your actions mean everything. I do want to tie the knot so to speak with my lady of TEN YEARS.... Circumstances people. Don't judge.

shari91

lol...So you think I'm racist because I said ferguson with their 30% marriage and 70% black neighborhood, isn't exactly the most family friendly place? Just because I consider family friendly neighborhoods more of the families that have both parents still there. geez.

Wow. Some people really are blind.

LOL, you must not be from the states and just sit back and watch the real housewives....Great perspective on marriage. Are you married by any chance?
    Actually I've spent half of my life in the states and wait for it... I'm not only a US citizen but I'm married. To the father of my child omfg!!! I edited my post because I didn't want to be too harsh but now that you brought in personal attacks... yeah I think you're racist. What about those demographics scare you? Surely it couldn't be that you'd be worried about being lusted over by a slew of unmarried black women as they have better taste than that. So what makes those demos not so "family friendly" as you say? Please come up with a better answer than "he's a child molestor" without providing receipts.

Ted Sheckler

Marriage? Pops been through 3, 4 of um I think... Paper means nothing. Your actions mean everything. I do want to tie the knot so to speak with my lady of TEN YEARS.... Circumstances people. Don't judge.

I had a couple friends growing up with no fathers in their lives.
    One of them had a younger brother, who set the house on fire while his mother was working and he was at home. My friend, he told my dad he tried hanging himself, because my dad was pretty much his dad growing up. Later on, he had a kid in high school with a girl and they of course aren't together anymore. Maybe it'll just continue the cycle. All I'm saying is that I 100% believe that kids turn out better when there is a mother and father in the home...Now I'm a racist for saying that. I'm a sad man.

Ted Sheckler

When in the world did I personally attack you? I asked you a question, since you don't believe a family is important. We disagree there. You seemed to think that most families the mother is just popping pills and sipping wine all day, so of course I asked if you watch alot of real housewives, since thats what they probably do.

I may be jaded, because of my story above, but that's how I see it.

Maybe I should just impregnate my wife and divorce her and leave her with 3 kids and they'll all be better off.

shari91

I had a couple friends growing up with no fathers in their lives.
    One of them had a younger brother, who set the house on fire while his mother was working and he was at home. My friend, he told my dad he tried hanging himself, because my dad was pretty much his dad growing up. Later on, he had a kid in high school with a girl and they of course aren't together anymore. Maybe it'll just continue the cycle. All I'm saying is that I 100% believe that kids turn out better when there is a mother and father in the home...Now I'm a racist for saying that. I'm a sad man.
    The stuff you're babbling about has nothing to do with Michael Brown being murdered by a police officer. His PARENTS notice the S to make that plural, were there within 5 minutes of him being murdered. They might still be together for all I know. Either way it's irrelevant because I can show you Missy and Becky x 1000000 online who are white but forget the concept of them being a parent.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Even the family and Darryl Parks at the press conference from 3:30pm CST are playing damage control now...said expect lots of 'unflattering things' to come out on Brown's personality and temper. I don't think it's character assassination per se since the family and grandfather has been on with the narrative that he was so sweet, gentle, was scared of guns and never violent....now that the other stories are coming out, the attorney says this afternoon 'nobody is perfect, we've never said he hasn't done anything bad 'in his past'". This all plays into whether or not the fight was as described by one side or the other...remember initially they said there was NO fight, then it was brief, then it was a tug of war....same as the robbery going from shoplifting candy, to one pack of cigars, to the video showing him pushing the owner and it being a $50 amount of items....so many stories at play here...sucks its being tried in the media and not court.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last