mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Preseason Game of the Year

Just got a call from Rich Feiner (from Stufeiner.com) and he's wanting me to pay for his preseason lock of the year. Hahaha. These guys are a joke....

question is....is SBR selling them my info? Get a call once or twice a week from a Vegas number trying to peddle me their "locks". If you are SBR, I hope they are paying good money for it.

I need to to have them call JJ so he can mess with them 30 minutes (or more) on the phone.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

SBR has never asked for my digits in four years, so, why did you think it was them?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

no calls here except from a couple weeks ago from youwager(I'm a dumbfukk used real #), naturally i told them i was gonna fukk them royally on the internet, no calls since

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think so.... I got a call from the Brooklyn Zoo wanting to adopt my chimp.... Only website my chimp has ever come up on is SBullshitR........

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    SBR has never asked for my digits in four years, so, why did you think it was them?

you may be correct...just thought i'd probably given my phone number somewhere along the sign up process.