Papa_jonjon
    Papa_jonjon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4890

Wow thanks.....I seen this on a different site, it really got to me. I think everyone, as we get older, time goes by quicker and quicker(seems like anyway) and when our time does come, as we know it will, that last second that we will all have before we pass and find out really whats true.......that's not the time for hope anymore, scary stuff.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_jonjon View Post
    Wow thanks.....I seen this on a different site, it really got to me. I think everyone, as we get older, time goes by quicker and quicker(seems like anyway) and when our time does come, as we know it will, that last second that we will all have before we pass and find out really whats true.......that's not the time for hope anymore, scary stuff.
    your welcome, and yes very true, no one knows the day or hour we go either. He could snatch us at anytime, and if we aren't right with Him, I don't want to know what that hopelessness looks like ... I can assure there's nothing in this world like it. The pastor in that sermon of " 23 minutes in hell " gives brief descriptions, but just to think of that experience for ourselves. I don't want anything to do with it, and I can't really feel bad for the ones who end up there, spending their entire lives living off others pain, and hurting others with an unrepentant heart.. While God grants them another day, to see their evil ways and how wretched they really are, they shouldn't take this day for granted... God bless you, papa jonjon

pringles
    pringles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

there is a quote that god is the breath within breath

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

brainfreeze
    Meaning

brainfreeze
    Meaning

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  JesusFuckingChrist2.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  51.0 KB

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Name:  JesusFuckingChrist2.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  51.0 KB
    Brokeback Bible?

Papa_jonjon

Is that suppose to be funny....or clever? You must be a clown, you trying to amuse people? Give it a rest its not funny and your not clever? ........you must be the guy that draws peepees on bathroom stalls.........wow

KillaryClinton
    KillaryClinton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

When this thread was first started I must admit, I thought Brainfreeze was crazy/stupid just like all Christian "bible thumpers." But the blinders have been taken off and I have come very far in the last few years. I won't say that I'm 100% Christian but I definitely now know much more about what's really going on now regarding the mass consciousness awakening.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by KillaryClinton View Post
    When this thread was first started I must admit, I thought Brainfreeze was crazy/stupid just like all Christian "bible thumpers." But the blinders have been taken off and I have come very far in the last few years. I won't say that I'm 100% Christian but I definitely now know much more about what's really going on now regarding the mass consciousness awakening.
    Thank you for this... I appreciate the honesty. It's baby steps, just seek Him. If we do so adamantly He will show you, how real He is. It can't be just a quick prayer one day, and then hope He answers then we forget all about Him the next week. No, we have to be persistent, and show Him we are very sincere, we do care, we have concern about Him, and helping others. He will show you, just dedicate yourself when you can to keep learning about Him. Don't worry about everything else just yet, He will open those doors as necessary for your understanding.

Seek Him, and your understanding will become clearer and clearer... Again, thank you for the compliment and your post in general. Gods love and peace to you..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KillaryClinton View Post
    You're not 100% Christian?

I didn't realize there was a scale. Does 70% or greater get into heaven or do you have to be 100%?

This is mind blowing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I didn't realize there was a scale. Does 70% or greater get into heaven or do you have to be 100%?

This is mind blowing

Smokin some blue dream reading this shit. This is pure comedy gold.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    your welcome, and yes very true, no one knows the day or hour we go either. He could snatch us at anytime, and if we aren't right with Him, I don't want to know what that hopelessness looks like ... I can assure there's nothing in this world like it. The pastor in that sermon of " 23 minutes in hell " gives brief descriptions, but just to think of that experience for ourselves. I don't want anything to do with it, and I can't really feel bad for the ones who end up there, spending their entire lives living off others pain, and hurting others with an unrepentant heart.. While God grants them another day, to see their evil ways and how wretched they really are, they shouldn't take this day for granted... God bless you, papa jonjon
    To magnify this a little more, I had a dream a few months back... It was this place that looked like a parking garage is the best I can describe the architecture, and when I arrived inside there was a man with a stick, and he invited me to come along, and when I looked down we were in 2 ft of water or so, and it was a bunch of little baby gators, we were walking amongst them for a minute and it wasn't a big deal, but as we got higher on other levels of this parking garage the water got deeper and the alligators were now getting bigger, I started to keep my eyes on them as they had more power and these could do damage.

we get to this next level and they were 8 footers or so, these were powerful creatures, could kill easily if they were able to trap their prey as necessary. As I'm watching in amaze at this place he brings me to this final level, where this gator had to be 14-18 feet .. Big savage of an animal .. The guy showed me how he eats and where, wild ...but then a few minutes later I slipped off this board walk I was standing on and I was in the water with this thing...I quickly just started swimming through this dark looking water to get out, and I did get out but as I regain composure of what just happened, I realize I'm standing on the place where he comes to eat... He popped up out of the water with his big head and now noticed where I was and he was headed over, there was no other decision but to dive back in the water to reach the other side... I did so, and made it out, pretty spooked out in the dream, and then I woke...not understanding any of it until recently.

Those baby gators were little demons with not much power but as you go up they (demons) do get powerful, something God wanted me to understand...and this final one was the devil himself, VERY powerful and spooky presence. Something you could not handle alone in the water (his territory) without the right tools (Jesus Christ) this thing is to big, no one man alone can deal with him, only God alone has the power to handle him. We have to know to stay in Christ and never try to handle these things on our own power and thought.

Just makes me think of what a ugly power he is, and can't wait to torture the wicked, and loves them falling in disillusion. he loves people falling, doing wicked things with their life, being heartless, and people dying fooled by him. The biggest lie the devil ever told is that he wasn't real ... don't let him get away with it.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 06-07-16 at 07:41 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Went to a funeral service today. After, we went to lunch with the pastor. I always wanted to ask a clergy what he thought of the life after death stories.

He told me he had many who confided in him about their stories, because they thought no one would believe them.
    He said while most are the same, some are completely different. He didn't go into specifics, but he did say, what
    they are teaching (ie: believing in Christ is the only way) pertains to nothing.

In other words, you will go to the after life no matter what you believe.

Papa_jonjon

Of course,you'll go to the after life no matter ......but where you go matters...to me anyway. Its by faith, and believe in hope....keep seeking for answers......whose ever funeral you went to......they are dealing with the truth as we speak, for eternity.....and if you could hear them,they would tell you......it matters what you believe in,hopefully for them.....they're with christ right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_jonjon View Post
    Of course,you'll go to the after life no matter ......but where you go matters...to me anyway. Its by faith, and believe in hope....keep seeking for answers......whose ever funeral you went to......they are dealing with the truth as we speak, for eternity.....and if you could hear them,they would tell you......it matters what you believe in,hopefully for them.....they're with christ right now.
    I'm sure she is, thank you.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

This is mind blowing

Oh shit...Is there an Ivy League section of heaven for the people who are 100% Christian? Does this work the same way for hell too?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I am somewhat certain that some pages ago I wrote something that either showed my lack of understanding or selfishness, frustration...
    pretty sure that I posted and ran - never looked back.
    have noticed this thread near the top page of the Saloon lately and would like to make my "peace"...

I am sorry to any, all that were offended and thank you in advance for your "patience".

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    I am somewhat certain that some pages ago I wrote something that either showed my lack of understanding or selfishness, frustration...
    pretty sure that I posted and ran - never looked back.
    have noticed this thread near the top page of the Saloon lately and would like to make my "peace"...

I am sorry to any, all that were offended and thank you in advance for your "patience".
    We all need help with frustration, understanding, patience, and even recognizing when we are being selfish...It's the knowing you need help with it is the difference. The foolish will continue on in their ways, unrepeanted for anything... Though I don't recall the comment, I thank you for your display of humility on this page and humbly apologizing. These are attributes of God. These are the things He loves to see, the " care " that if we offended others, the humility and courage to stand up in front of others and say when we are wrong and wanting forgiveness.

God bless you, PittsburghPlayer

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

Oh shit...Is there an Ivy League section of heaven for the people who are 100% Christian? Does this work the same way for hell too?
    Not sure, but I'd like to know as well

Here all along I thought it was all or none, so I chose "none"

In loght of this new spectrum, I may pr may not reconsider my beliefs

The saying in nursing school is "C=RN", now it's "C- still gets you to heaven"

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    We all need help with frustration, understanding, patience, and even recognizing when we are being selfish...It's the knowing you need help with it is the difference. The foolish will continue on in their ways, unrepeanted for anything... Though I don't recall the comment, I thank you for your display of humility on this page and humbly apologizing. These are attributes of God. These are the things He loves to see, the " care " that if we offended others, the humility and courage to stand up in front of others and say when we are wrong and wanting forgiveness.

God bless you, PittsburghPlayer

I should have written "thank you" back to you days ago when I read this...
    For the "God bless you" to me, I am going to remember you, brainfreezer
    and say out-load "thank you" the next time I sneeze!

There are a lot of good men here - bet you are one of them!
    Kiss/call your Mom.

that goes for the rest of you as well!

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    I should have written "thank you" back to you days ago when I read this...
    For the "God bless you" to me, I am going to remember you, brainfreezer
    and say out-load "thank you" the next time I sneeze!

There are a lot of good men here - bet you are one of them!
    Kiss/call your Mom.

that goes for the rest of you as well!

All good, sometimes we all need reminders..

Some are so busy staring at their feet they don't see what's above ... & you are welcome.

God bless
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 06-18-16 at 08:57 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Happy Father's Day God!!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave brainfreeze 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Good job Ohio .. Always rooting for you ...back home Lebron, good job guy.. Just another one from Akron, making history..

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post

Smokin some blue dream reading this shit. This is pure comedy gold.
    Tell me about it. They have a right to believe fairytales that are so insane it is scary, but anyone that has critical thought and understands science is a bad person. ALL RELIGION is insane and has ruined the world since MAN created it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

The irony of threads like this is that everyone is actually an Agnostic whether they understand it or not. Nobody alive can either conclusively prove or disprove the existence of a "God." Therefore any debating over such topic is futile. We're all Agnostics.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    The irony of threads like this is that everyone is actually an Agnostic whether they understand it or not. Nobody alive can either conclusively prove or disprove the existence of a "God." Therefore any debating over such topic is futile. We're all Agnostics.
    Not true. Science knows what created the universe and man. That is factual. It is up to the storytellers to prove their insanity. I can prove them wrong. It is easy. The thing is I don't have to. Evidence rules. There is just as much evidence that the spaghetti monster rules the universe and man as their is for any religious god, ZERO. I will listen when presented with evidence. I am very open minded, just not delusional. You can be anything you want to be. I don't understand why everyone is not an atheist. We all have our rights. I think you have to draw the line with separation of church and state and the obvious discrimination that comes with religion.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

As Dan Gilbert (owner of the Cleveland Cavs) stated last night... "God has blessed the good people of Cleveland and in Ohio." Basically Gilbert insinuated God loves the people of Cleveland more. They deserved it.

But how come God didn't bless the people in G.S. land or California last night?

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Not true. Science knows what created the universe and man. That is factual. It is up to the storytellers to prove their insanity. I can prove them wrong. It is easy. The thing is I don't have to. Evidence rules. There is just as much evidence that the spaghetti monster rules the universe and man as their is for any religious god, ZERO. I will listen when presented with evidence. I am very open minded, just not delusional. You can be anything you want to be. I don't understand why everyone is not an atheist. We all have our rights. I think you have to draw the line with separation of church and state and the obvious discrimination that comes with religion.
    You're ignoring the question at hand. Does a "God" exist? You have inconclusive proof to answer that question satisfactorily whether your answer is yes or no. How the universe was created is beside the point. That's another topic. The question is, is there a "God?" Atheists are just as big of a cult as religions are. We're all Agnostics.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    But how come God didn't bless the people in G.S. land or California last night?
    Because God blessed them with a championship just last year & with the best record in history this year.

For all you non believers, do a you tube search for "after death experience." Are all these people just lying about their experiences?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Because God blessed them with a championship just last year & with the best record in history this year.

For all you non believers, do a you tube search for "after death experience." Are all these people just lying about their experiences?
    Bobby... but how come God didn't bless the good people of Oklahoma City... home of the Thunder... and give them a Championship? Aren't the people any good over there?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    You're ignoring the question at hand. Does a "God" exist? You have inconclusive proof to answer that question satisfactorily whether your answer is yes or no. How the universe was created is beside the point. That's another topic. The question is, is there a "God?" Atheists are just as big of a cult as religions are. We're all Agnostics.
    I do not agree with most atheists and you really don't know what you are talking about. If you tell me that that I have to consider the possibility of the spaghetti monster, then that is the equivalent of any god. I believe you are referring to a creator or supreme being. I can factually say that none exists to this date. If that changes with evidence, please let me know and I will consider it.

First ... 69707172737475 ... Last