BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Sunglasses wow your kidding right

BOYS YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE LOCAL MALL WITH MY LOVELY WIFE TO GET A NEW PAIR OF SUNGLASSES FOR GOLF.I WANTED TO GET A PAIR OF OAKLEY SUNGLASSES THE KIND THE PROS ARE WEARING.I TRIED ON A PAIR AND FELL IN LOVE MAN THEY FIT PERFECTLY AND THE STYLE WAS UNBELIEVABLE.I TOLD MY WIFE I THINK I'LL GET THIS PAIR I REALLY LIKE THEM.I LOOKED AT THE PRICE TAG AND IT LOOKED LIKE 24 DOLLARS I DIDN'T HAVE MY READING GLASSES ON THEN MY LOVELY WIFE POINTED OUT JIM THAT SAYS 240 DOLLARS

240 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES BOYS THATS OUTRAGOUS I WENT HOME AND LOOKED THEM UP ON EBAY BUT MOST LOOKED FAKE

I HAVE TO GET A PAIR OF THESE OAKLEY WRAP AROUND SUNGLASSES WHERE CAN I GET A PAIR OF THESE GLASSES ON THE STOLEN MARKET.I CAN'T PAY 240 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES BUT MAN THEY FIT JUST RIGHT

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Allow your wife to be handled by a few Nigerian roosters and she will be so happy she will gladly give you 240
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I thought you have $20,000 hiding in your basement

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never pay more than $10 on sun glasses

overrated

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

15 bucks for some foakleys, more your style anyway.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    I thought you have $20,000 hiding in your basement
    He does but he can't find it.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Buy them a day before Jordan basketball shoes go on sale, wear them and take them off as you walk into Mcdonalds. Order a big mac. As the black teenager is giving you your big mac, place sunglasses on counter and tell him he can have them. At the same, look at your watch, tell him you are in a rush and have to go. When Jordans are on sale, return to Mcdonalds and ask to speak to manager. Ask the manager to check the lost and found because you left your sunglasses behind. He will say there isn't anything here. At this time, accuse the manager of having your sunglasses stolen from one of his workers. He will deny, but then you will ask him to check the cameras. In the camera footage, it will look like the black teenager stole your sunglasses as soon as you put them down. Fearing a court date and bad reputation, you will make a small profit and have your sunglasses back, as well as shattering a young teens dream of keeping his Jordans.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1372

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE LOCAL MALL WITH MY LOVELY WIFE TO GET A NEW PAIR OF SUNGLASSES FOR GOLF.I WANTED TO GET A PAIR OF OAKLEY SUNGLASSES THE KIND THE PROS ARE WEARING.I TRIED ON A PAIR AND FELL IN LOVE MAN THEY FIT PERFECTLY AND THE STYLE WAS UNBELIEVABLE.I TOLD MY WIFE I THINK I'LL GET THIS PAIR I REALLY LIKE THEM.I LOOKED AT THE PRICE TAG AND IT LOOKED LIKE 24 DOLLARS I DIDN'T HAVE MY READING GLASSES ON THEN MY LOVELY WIFE POINTED OUT JIM THAT SAYS 240 DOLLARS

240 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES BOYS THATS OUTRAGOUS I WENT HOME AND LOOKED THEM UP ON EBAY BUT MOST LOOKED FAKE

I HAVE TO GET A PAIR OF THESE OAKLEY WRAP AROUND SUNGLASSES WHERE CAN I GET A PAIR OF THESE GLASSES ON THE STOLEN MARKET.I CAN'T PAY 240 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES BUT MAN THEY FIT JUST RIGHT

try lookin on alibaba

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1372

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Buy them a day before Jordan basketball shoes go on sale, wear them and take them off as you walk into Mcdonalds. Order a big mac. As the black teenager is giving you your big mac, place sunglasses on counter and tell him he can have them. At the same, look at your watch, tell him you are in a rush and have to go. When Jordans are on sale, return to Mcdonalds and ask to speak to manager. Ask the manager to check the lost and found because you left your sunglasses behind. He will say there isn't anything here. At this time, accuse the manager of having your sunglasses stolen from one of his workers. He will deny, but then you will ask him to check the cameras. In the camera footage, it will look like the black teenager stole your sunglasses as soon as you put them down. Fearing a court date and bad reputation, you will make a small profit and have your sunglasses back, as well as shattering a young teens dream of keeping his Jordans.

you have way too much time on your hands.

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

If your not going to meet with me at Newbridge, I'll meet you at your LOCAL MALL (Square One). I got $240 for you.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

My daughter has 2 pair of Oakley's that she uses for golf & softball. They're awesome.

It sounds like you're too much of a brokedikk to afford Oakleys. You may want to look into buying a pair of Rawlings sunglasses. These should work fine for you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn Weeder, that's dirty.

How many times have you done that?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Oakley's are gay, I wear Arnette Rage XL.
    Oakley is middle america white trash, nascar racers, hillbillies etc etc

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

I HAVE 20 GRAND CASH HIDDEN IN MY BASEMENT BUT I STILL CAN'T GET MYSELF TO PAY 240 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES THAT I WILL PROBABLY SCRATCH OR LOSE

I HAVE TO FIND SOME NIGERIAN THAT IS SELLING A STOLEN PAIR OF OAKLEYS

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I HAVE 20 GRAND CASH HIDDEN IN MY BASEMENT BUT I STILL CAN'T GET MYSELF TO PAY 240 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES THAT I WILL PROBABLY SCRATCH OR LOSE

I HAVE TO FIND SOME NIGERIAN THAT IS SELLING A STOLEN PAIR OF OAKLEYS
    ever heard of a bank?

who the frick keeps 20 grand in a basement

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SWAGGY IT'S BEING HIDDEN FROM MY LOVELY WIFE IF SHE FINDS IT SHE WILL CUT OFF MY ALLOWANCE MONEY IF I PUT THIS IN THE BANK MY LOVELY WIFE WILL ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS PLUS I CAN KISS THAT DOUGH GOODBYE SHE HAS BEEN ON MY ARSE FOR A NEW DINING ROOM SET

I NEED THIS CASH FOR GAMBLING

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1870

Ray ban is the way to go That's what I rock.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3469

unless you play real competitive sports you shouldn't be wearing oakleys . The frogskins are cool though..

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

SWAGGY IT'S BEING HIDDEN FROM MY LOVELY WIFE IF SHE FINDS IT SHE WILL CUT OFF MY ALLOWANCE MONEY IF I PUT THIS IN THE BANK MY LOVELY WIFE WILL ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS PLUS I CAN KISS THAT DOUGH GOODBYE SHE HAS BEEN ON MY ARSE FOR A NEW DINING ROOM SET

I NEED THIS CASH FOR GAMBLING
    open a new account, ask for online statements only. take the 5% interest or whatever it is in usa.
    you could buy 4 oakleys a year this way..

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Always thought Oakleys were trash myself. I'm not 19 anymore. My pair of Burberrys cost more but you can't argue the quality.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    open a new account, ask for online statements only. take the 5% interest or whatever it is in usa.
    you could buy 4 oakleys a year this way..
    Doubt it's anywhere near 5%
    If you know of one let me know please

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Just checked bankrate and there aren't any cds or moneymarkets at 1% or above unless you want to tie up money for like 5 years then you can get at best a cd rate around 2.5%

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Had a pair of oakley $300 polarized and ex-wife smashed them. Now I just buy 2 for $20. Works just as well but doesn't fit as nice.