retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Democrat Squatters who ''turned the neighborhood upside down'' finally get evicted

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

They have a nicer car than the people who actually pay to stay in that neighborhood. Typically scumbags who want something for nothing. These are the people who have helped drag down society and make America a 3rd world cesspool.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave jbart28 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

i ran a check on their voter records and it shows the woman in passenger seat voted for bush twice.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Typically scumbags who want something for nothing. These are the people who have helped drag down society and make America a 3rd world cesspool.
    I fooooking agree!

Name:  cliv4.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  42.7 KB

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

detroit is bankrupt and a toxic waste dump

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I fooooking agree!

Name:  cliv4.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  42.7 KB
    I see what ur getting at here Gummo. I think one important difference between these two cases is who the victims are.

In Detroit, it's law abiding mortgage paying citizens who's neighborhoods have been infiltrated by lawless, disruptive scumbags

In the rancher's case, the victim is a heavy handed federal government who wants to fine a guy millions of dollars and send out swat teams, but they shirk responsibility with other laws such as immigration enforcement which may not immediately collect revenue but is much more important to national security

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I see what ur getting at here Gummo. I think one important difference between these two cases is who the victims are.

In Detroit, it's law abiding mortgage paying citizens who's neighborhoods have been infiltrated by lawless, disruptive scumbags

In the rancher's case, the victim is a heavy handed federal government who wants to fine a guy millions of dollars and send out swat teams, but they shirk responsibility with other laws such as immigration enforcement which may not immediately collect revenue but is much more important to national security
    Well I hope some day I have the luxury of using land that isn't mine to make a profit.

We all should be so lucky.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

at that reporter

"Oh you're not really going to throw that at me are you?"

They're squatters, you think they are worried about throwing a drink at you?