Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

another "suicide" by hanging: Sister of Queen Maxima of the Netherlands, age 33

In just the last few days 3 celebrities who run in ultra-wealthy exclusive circles around the whole world have been found dead in "apparent suicides"... Inés Zorreguieta,sister of the Dutch queen, age 33 found dead by hanging in Buenos Aires... she worked in research at the United Nations in Panama, and was a talented guitarist.
    Her passing is roughly indentical in nature to that of Kate Spade, NYC fashion designer diva and Anthony Bourdain, the most visible entertainment-travel-chef in the world at a Paris hotel. Bourdain's circle of familiarity was unique in many ways, crossing from the lowest social rung in ghettoes of the third world to the most accomplished and famous celebrities and notaries of the jet-set elite. If anyone had the potential to hear stories or gather evidence of things certain groups wouldn't want revealed, these three people fit the bill... so what's really happening ?
    Not saying anything at all is "really happening", but... it is suspicious.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Very very odd....suicides are out of control.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5465

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

#MeToo

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Bourdain had girlfriend into the occult..he tweeted that Hillary's goons were making his life hell...
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 06-10-18 at 06:40 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is very strange... I remember the Illuminati sacrifice people in 3's... all these deaths come in 3's...

I believe there's a chance they all 3 killed themselves... but I wont overrule something darker

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I don't know about you, but I would rather be wearing tin foil than the wool of a sheep

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

We’re all being led to the slaughter Sour, at least the sheep are blissfully ignorant

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We’re all being led to the slaughter Sour, at least the sheep are blissfully ignorant
    Yes...me included but I do know that I wish i was blissfully ignorant at times.

Would be easier to be happy if i had no clue what was going on in this world.

HurryUpAndDrink

hey, in a world were #pizzagate is happening and "debunked" by mass media and the gullible sheep buy the debunk bs... and where Jimmy Saville abused kids for 30+ years supplying a pedo ring with kids AND THE ROYAL VAMPYRS, only to be known as a pedo only AFTER his death due to royal influence0... anything is possible

our world is rotten and we are being ruled by infra humans

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    hey, in a world were #pizzagate is happening and "debunked" by mass media and the gullible sheep buy the debunk bs... and where Jimmy Saville abused kids for 30+ years supplying a pedo ring with kids AND THE ROYAL VAMPYRS, only to be known as a pedo only AFTER his death due to royal influence0... anything is possible

our world is rotten and we are being ruled by infra humans
    Jimmy saville...interesting character. I would say that almost nobody knows that name

If people knew about him and his connections to that evil world that people turn a blind eye to, they still wouldn't want to believe it, and wouldn't care enough to do anything about it anyway.

His connections to those in power are unbelievable with some very interesting and powerful names that are involved.

Pizzagate is real, too. The media has a special way of distracting and deflecting, along with falsely discrediting anything that stands in their way of losing control.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Jimmy saville...interesting character. I would say that almost nobody knows that name

If people knew about him and his connections to that evil world that people turn a blind eye to, they still wouldn't want to believe it, and wouldn't care enough to do anything about it anyway.

His connections to those in power are unbelievable with some very interesting and powerful names that are involved.

Pizzagate is real, too. The media has a special way of distracting and deflecting, along with falsely discrediting anything that stands in their way of losing control.
    ha, interesting.... that fukker is the ugliest creepiest pedo fukk Ive ever laid eyes on... guy never saw a jail cell, with over 500+ cases of abuse against him. UNFUKKING BELIEVABLE.

and yeah, who his friends were and what they did to protect him is a good indicator of their morals...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

His ties are very deep

They all have something on each other

That's how they get into the club, and that's also why they can never leave...unless they die or get killed

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    ha, interesting.... that fukker is the ugliest creepiest pedo fukk Ive ever laid eyes on... guy never saw a jail cell, with over 500+ cases of abuse against him. UNFUKKING BELIEVABLE.

and yeah, who his friends were and what they did to protect him is a good indicator of their morals...
    Aangirfan

A blog i have been following on and off for a few years. I take the info with a grain of salt, but it's the first place i heard about Savile.

When you have time, whether in a day or a year, check it out and tell me what you think.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Aangirfan

A blog i have been following on and off for a few years. I take the info with a grain of salt, but it's the first place i heard about Savile.

When you have time, whether in a day or a year, check it out and tell me what you think.
    bookmarked.... flew over some posts... looks interesting, thanks pal!

poor Anthony, guy seemed like an awesome person

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

That's weirdly freaky simple piano music.