Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post

So Giant wants to pay Rocket to make a video?
    But declines to meet him?
    he wants a grown ass man to run a make a vid for him so he has something to jerk off to tonight
    sounds legit

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Word.

So Giant wants to pay Rocket to make a video?
    But declines to meet him?

If this was about "winning", the outcome is clear....

And just for the record: spending 6 years of your life creating an online persona doesn't sound very smart at all.... But well, he makes 100.000k....

This analogy would make sense if I made a habit of meeting posters. I don't.

Rocket has made soundless videos. I'm offering him the opportunity to make another one, for $200, for a minutes worth.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Rocket has made soundless videos. I'm offering him the opportunity to make another one, for $200, for a minutes worth.
    I'll do one for 1k.

I'll be flying a 737 at 35000 feet.

U in?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

wheres the anology? lol

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I'll do one for 1k.

I'll be flying a 737 at 35000 feet.

U in?
    If I knew you wouldn't do it, I would offer you that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    wheres the anology? lol
    It's bedtime, dude. Get some rest.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    he wants a grown ass man to run a make a vid for him so he has something to jerk off to tonight
    sounds legit
    Thing is pretty simple: Giant could offer me 5k to make a video and I wouldn't do it. Because I'm not a whore. And if I want to make a video I'd do it anyway.
    But since he is oh so curious and fascinated of the Russian Rocket online persona that he feels the desperate need to "out" him - why is he declining to meet the real person behind the avatar when he is offered this opportunity? Sounds fishy and dumb as fukk.
    It is even funnier when nobody has ever seen Giant in a video or whatever, but he is feeling the serious need to see and hear another poster on here. Great.
    I always respected the Giant, but this is just some kindergarten shit.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

theres no anology in zizous quote!
    god damn it!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

There is no analogy in my post.

You don't have a habit of meeting posters? Great. Rocket doesn't have a habit of being a whore that does what total strangers from the internet want him to do.

You feel the need to know who he is? Meet him. Videos proof shit btw.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You realize Seaweed ponied up $200 to go pro, and Rocket is still sitting at $0, right?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'm offering you an opportunity to meet me face to face free of charge so I can finally satisfy your curiosity
    I'm not really into this making vids for guys that I've met online thing

The reason why you're declining my offer is because you're just that fat greasy scared cuntt who can only run a mouth on a forum

good luck to ya and if you change your mind, you know where to find me

Let's Go Rangers

I'm offering you an opportunity to meet me face to face free of charge so I can finally satisfy your curiosity
    I'm not really into this making vids for guys that I've met online thing

The reason why you're declining my offer is because you're just that fat greasy scared cuntt who can only run a mouth on a forum

good luck to ya and if you change your mind, you know where to find me
    He is STILL unraveling TheGiant

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Wow, just checked in. From an objective standpoint, Rocket totally being buried by The Giant here.

The Giant

There is no analogy in my post.

You don't have a habit of meeting posters? Great. Rocket doesn't have a habit of being a whore that does what total strangers from the internet want him to do.

You feel the need to know who he is? Meet him. Videos proof shit btw.

I already know who he is, zizoudane10.

My offering of the money was for *other people* to finally clue in to what he is.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    He is STILL unraveling TheGiant
    All day, everyday.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    how do you figure my math is bad genius ?

team is favored by six... so the seven point is worth a thousand...
    eight point worth a thousand...
    ninth point worth a thousand
    tenth point is worth a thousand

12 year olds on the internet gambling boards that don't know the first thing about betting
    **crickets** after the kid got paned
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tb1984

Let's Go Rangers

All day, everyday.
    I thought Wallstreetcappers had no life being on covers 15+ hours a day.

This loser is on here at least that.

Have you done the math of how many posts a day he averages?

15000+ posts in 19 months...
    Wow

Talk about no life

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Wow, just checked in. From an objective standpoint, Rocket totally being buried by The Giant here.
    SeaFag is back into his old posting ways
    Never change retard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Jesus, you guys cant even use basic English.
    Objective would imply you are neutral to both parties. A) you dont like Rocket. And B) from what I gather, The giant paid for you to go pro and possibly you have to suck his rooster on occasion.

Ok thats it, goodnight.
    zizou
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave onemoregoal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Jesus, you guys cant even use basic English.
    Objective would imply you are neutral to both parties. A) you dont like Rocket. And B) from what I gather, The giant paid for you to go pro and possibly you have to suck his rooster on occasion.

Ok thats it, goodnight.
    zizou
    From what I've learned about SeaFag on this forum, I'm pretty sure he also doesn't mind to swallow those Giant loads

Seaweed
    Update your status

SeaFag is back into his old posting ways
    Never change retard
    Still thinks the old Seaweed was a real character You got exposed in this thread for the liar that you are, kid.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Still thinks the old Seaweed was a real character You got exposed in this thread for the liar that you are, kid.
    ummm where exactly?...can you point me to that?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

btw I've noticed that now you've started to add "kid" at the end of each msg...do you think it makes you sound smarter and more mature? ?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I already know who he is, zizoudane10.

My offering of the money was for *other people* to finally clue in to what he is.
    To be honest, Rocket could be my obese neighbor, the Dalai Lama or Roman Abramowitsch, I don't give a damn. It's the internet after all.
    And I don't care wether he has 100k or 100 cent in his account.
    All I know is that he had a nice thread with his NHL plays, full documented record and all with good conversations in it. Then all of a sudden a bunch of total clowns start calling him out. Calling him out for what? Potentially lying on the internet. Wow, big deal. Guess Rocket would be the first...
    I care for a legit record. I respect winners. Whether a winner is betting 1k or 1$ per game - I don't care at all. Rocket was a winner in his thread. I'd even respect a loser if he has a legit documented record.
    All this bullshit and drama gets absolutely annoying. Again: it's the damn internet.

Would be nice to have more posters like Kermit, Vaughany, onemoregoa, Parlayin etc and less wannabe tough guys that still think the internet is the real world.
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 03-31-14 at 11:51 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

To be honest, Rocket could be my obese neighbor, the Dalai Lama or Roman Abramowitsch, I don't give a damn. It's the internet after all.
    All I know is that he had a nice thread with his NHL plays, full documented record and all with good conversations in it. Then all of a sudden a bunch of total clowns start calling him out. Calling him out for what? Potentially lying on the internet. Wow, big deal. Guess Rocket would be the first...
    I care for a legit record. I respect winners. Whether a winner is betting 1k or 1$ per game - I don't care at all. Rocket was a winner in his thread. I'd even respect a loser if he has a legit documented record.
    All this bullshit and drama gets absolutely annoying. Again: it's the damn internet
    dude don't waste your time with this bunch
    enough that I've already wasted hours burying these fukks

fat fukk asks a stranger to make vids of himself on the gambling forum, but refuses to meet face to face
    a mentally handicapped little boy is screaming that he's a big shot, yet doesn't know how to turn a Caps Lock on iphone

The Giant

All this bullshit and drama gets absolutely annoying. Again: it's the damn internet.

Would be nice to have more posters like Kermit, Vaughany, onemoregoa, Parlayin etc and less wannabe tough guys that still think the internet is the real world.
    Hold on, you are for less trolling?

Guess who has posted the most in this thread, and does most of the trolling on the site. That's right, the guy you're defending.

I didn't troll his thread. Seaweed didn't troll his thread.

Rocket is a fraud with no self-control. With that said, keep an eye on who does the trolling. It isn't me.

Seaweed
    Update your status

dude don't waste your time with this bunch
    enough that I've already wasted hours burying these fukks

fat fukk asks a stranger to make vids of himself on the gambling forum, but refuses to meet face to face
    a mentally handicapped little boy is screaming that he's a big shot, yet doesn't know how to turn a Caps Lock on iphone
    I have a degree from one of the best Universities in North America. I clear over 6 figures annually. I have nothing to prove, which Is why i played the complete opposite of what I am in real life, just like you have been exposed of doing.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I have a degree from one of the best Universities in North America. I clear over 6 figures annually. I have nothing to prove, which Is why i played the complete opposite of what I am in real life, just like you have been exposed of doing.
    You clear over 100k/year.

so you make about 150,000/year.

no chance Weeder.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

he has a degree tell me in what so I can bury your sorry ass again
    he clears 6 figures ...post that screenshot of a zero on your Pinny acct so I can laugh at your sorry ass one more time

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I have seen him trolling guys that try to fake their records. I have seen him trolling guys that open a new thread for every bet they make because they don't want to keep a clean record. I have seen him trolling useless paid clowns like jj that add nothing to the forum. I have seen him trolling threads like this that are laughable in itself.
    I have yet to see Rocket trolling a thread that is related to gambling and keeps a full an clean record.
    And where he is a fraud is completely beyond my understanding of the word. He never asked anyone for money in PMs. He never tried to tout a lousy service. He never shilled for any useless book that doesn't pay.
    A fraud is hurting a person/community.
    And if he lied about being a somewhat wealthy dude and in reality is living in a trailer? So what? Does that betray you? If he lied about anything related to his own person, he is betraying himself and no other. In my book Rocket is a well educated nice guy. And whether he has money or not isn't my problem at all. I'd sure as hell would welcome Rocket (or Kermit, onemoregoal, Vaughany, Parlayin etc) in my cottage and have a barbecue and beer with them if they ever come to Spain (or Germany). Absolutely. I'm sure I'd have quite a few laughs and good conversations with guys like them. But all this dramaqueen bullshit is just annoying.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    You clear over 100k/year.

so you make about 150,000/year.

no chance Weeder.
    I fukking cleared 130K working in Bay Area with my Comp Science degree, managing a bunch of developers....can't wait to hear what he does

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

if you have craved attention for portraying yourself as a mental retard on sports sites for six years...there is nothing anyone do for you...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I'm out of here

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Too many good people bashing each other here while crooks are trying to fukk naive guys in the main forums.

Pointless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    if you have craved attention for portraying yourself as a mental retard on sports sites for six years...there is nothing anyone do for you...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and Spanks

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I fukking cleared 130K working in Bay Area with my Comp Science degree, managing a bunch of developers....can't wait to hear what he does
    kids never had more than $500 to his name if that

First ... 56789 Last