TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

18 yr old Ohio school shooter, wearing 'KILLER' T-shirt, sentenced to life in prison

The last words to the family of the kids he killed, and society in general: "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

Wow. He has no idea what really awaits him in prison. No idea.

In a brief statement during his sentencing on Tuesday, Lane flipped his middle finger at people in the courtroom, which included family members of his victims, reported NBC affiliate WKYC.com. He revealed his "KILLER" T-shirt to the court once he was inside, taking off a blue button-down he had worn on the way in, the station reported.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17370830-ohio-school-shooter-wearing-killer-t-shirt-sentenced-to-life-in-prison#comments

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Wow. That is one of the most inhumane things I have ever seen/heard and that kid deserves what he is about to get.

TheRifleman

Why do we just lock away these POS'? They just need to put a bullet in their heads and quit making the system that these bastards took from pay for him to sit in prison and get things that some of the rest of low income civilization doesn't have access to. I am tired of wasting my hard earned tax paying dollars on people like this. Hang them, shoot them, I don't care, get it over with. They are not worth our time, money or the rehab.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Wow. He has no idea what really awaits him in prison. No idea.
    Rifleman could you shine the light on awaits him in prison?

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Why do we just lock away these POS'? They just need to put a bullet in their heads and quit making the system that these bastards took from pay for him to sit in prison and get things that some of the rest of low income civilization doesn't have access to. I am tired of wasting my hard earned tax paying dollars on people like this. Hang them, shoot them, I don't care, get it over with. They are not worth our time, money or the rehab.
    Bullet to the head would be too easy. The kid deserves worse.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

TheRifleman

This is why LWOP doesn't work. This is why the victims of a crime and their families are victimized a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th time attending these hearings. This is why the only way to deal with rabid animals is to destroy those animals. This my dear tree hugging libtards exactly why we have these problems. NO ONE has the stones to pull the switch. NO ONE gives a rat's ass about the inhumane treatment of those people like this POS have inflicted. But dumbasses wonder what went wrong with little johnny. Some morons actually sit here and make excuses for garbage like this, like he was just a maladjusted kid, he lacked parenting, mommy didn't breast feed him, it's the media, it's music, it's TV or Movies. But let me say this to all those looking for the answers to the reason why. Who really gives a @!$%# why. WHY doesn't bring back the victims. WHY doesn't make them whole again. WHY doesn't solve the here and now. ALL of the excuses, all of the self proclaimed reasons why are bullsht. You want to know why? Because hundreds of thousands engage in listening to that same music, never were breast fed, never fully adjusted, were abused, came from poor families, crappy environments, watch the same TV and MOVIES, and THEY are not out there doing this sht. Perhaps, you igits should just accept the fact, just like in nature, you have alpha predators who get their jollies inflicting as much harm, as much pain, as much suffering as possible.

And when you are confronted with such monsters in this world, the only way you deal with them is putting them down. And you kill these hunks of sht publicly to send the message to other pieces of sht who might be contemplating engaging in the same deliberate acts. You do it for the victim's family so that they might have closure. You do it for the victim so THEY have justice.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stefan084

TheRifleman

Now, to those that have the gall to say what about the perpetrators family and friends, what about their suffering when we execute that criminal piece of sht who killed, raped, murdered, all I can say is Conscious Choices. Those that commit such acts make a conscious choice, those that are victimized had NO CHOICE. And it is about time, no, MORE THAN ABOUT TIME we started making it a NO CHOICE for these predatory jackasses who willfully harm in our society.

Guns are not the problem. WE ARE, for not punishing with the same deliberate intent those that commit crimes demonstrate. WE are gutless pussies who would rather play pray and hold hands than to actually roll our sleeves up and realize that sometimes the things that are right, fair, and just, are not the easy things in life. But we do it as a matter of survival, we do it as a matter of keeping law and order, and we do it to protect each other.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Rifleman, do you bet?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Rifleman, do you bet?
    I highly doubt it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Bullet to the head would be too easy.
    totally agree

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kid looks like a real douchebag. I hope he likes darkmeat.

Kermit

Too much money wasted on this piece of shit. This is a prime example of what is wrong with this country. Too many rights for the criminals and wasted money in courtrooms that could have been spent elsewhere on positive things.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Rifleman, do you bet?
    do you pic your nose and eat it while nobody is looking?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

holy shit I hope that dude gets the high hard one daily .

Somehow the prisoners will find out waht he did and said and it will be taken care of

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Fck bullet to the head. You publicly torture them, start with a hammer to each toe and work your way up. Not 30 seconds into it you'll see the look of fear in his face. One of the few things we need to take from the Middle East, how to treat people like this.

TheRifleman

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

imagine if he did that to your family member... your flesh and blood in the one life you get to live on earth

then after all the heartache... you have to see that in court. It surprises you how people dont snap out and

attempt to rush him and gouge his eyes out

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

Fukkin sick I really don't understand how someone could be so heartless

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

------------------------
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 03-20-13 at 10:56 AM.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

imagine if he did that to your family member... your flesh and blood in the one life you get to live on earth

then after all the heartache... you have to see that in court. It surprises you how people dont snap out and

attempt to rush him and gouge his eyes out

Agreed. Not sure I could sit there, family member or not, and not want to jump the table and snap his neck.

Antwon1825
    Antwon1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

This happened two cities over from me, my cousin was sitting at the table that he shot up but left when the bell rang a few minutes earlier. I couldn't imagine losing my cousin, but he lost all his close friends that day. This kid is ****** up in the head and deserves to rot in jail the rest of his life. penetrating fagget. Better off lets cut all his skin off and put him in a bath with lemon juice and salt.
    Last edited by Antwon1825; 03-20-13 at 11:43 AM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

wow he doesnt look crazy. just a straight punk and an evil kid

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

This happened about 15 minutes away from my home. The easy way out for him would be death but it's almost as if he has no remorse at all. Let him become someones bitch in jail, for life.

Antwon1825

Quote Originally Posted by Jbaby97 View Post
    This happened about 15 minutes away from my home. The easy way out for him would be death but it's almost as if he has no remorse at all. Let him become someones bitch in jail, for life.
    Hell become someone's bitch then someone will kill him. While there may be a lot of horrible people in jail and prison, it's people like this that the cons don't put up with and kill. And what city you from? I live 15 mins away as well

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Should let him in a room with all the family members of the victims and no police officers.....dead serious

We should definitely have torture and then public executions on the spot for those that are 100% guilty (not 99.9%) like this

We are way too conservative as a country as a whole (Gambling especially) but way too liberal when it comes to scumbags' rights....Just can't win and use common sense

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Freedom of Speech. He's within his right to do this.

Antwon1825

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Cool man. That's not the point, were just stating how mentally messed up it is and how he's going to get butt raped until someone beats the living shit out of him in jail

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

It should be tortured to death along with that punk bitch jeffery trevino.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    And that is exactly what the problem is with this country and why it's in the current situation that it is. People have abused the whole "Freedom" act for far too long.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Should let him in a room with all the family members of the victims and no police officers.....dead serious

We should definitely have torture and then public executions on the spot for those that are 100% guilty (not 99.9%) like this

We are way too conservative as a country as a whole (Gambling especially) but way too liberal when it comes to scumbags' rights....Just can't win and use common sense
    Agreed. Executions might work a bit better if we scared the crap out of people. Make it public. PPV perhaps?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i wish there was a job where i get paid to torture mother fukkers like this...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

If I was a dad of one of the victims, knowing that this kid is going to get raped and beaten daily would bring me more satisfaction than just erasing the dude from the earth with an execution.

Execution is almost like doing the kid a favor and putting him out of his misery.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And that is exactly what the problem is with this country and why it's in the current situation that it is. People have abused the whole "Freedom" act for far too long.
    agreed

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

If I was a politician, I would pass a law to make it legal to do experiments on prisoners like this. If a pharmaceutical company needs to test out a new drug, here's the test subject. Need a cure for cancer? Give this guy the disease, then test out different treatments on the guy. Any military or Nazi-grade experiments wouldn't be out of the question either. But I understand this would be too cruel and that's why we don't do it. But at least this way they would be contributing back to society.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I never look for a psychopath to do the "right" or "proper" thing.

Guy will regret killing those kids, eventually. Almost all of them do.

12 Last